Rick Santorum Admits Gay Couples Can Be Just Normal Parents

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"I'm not saying that a same-sex couple can't have a very positive and nurturing environment."

Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Penn.), who has aggressively opposed gay marriage throughout his career, admitted on Wednesday that gay couples can provide a healthy environment for children.

Santorum, who has said that the Supreme Court's June decision legalizing same-sex marriage, further put the "nail in the coffin" of the nuclear family, was pressed on his position by ABC's "The View" co-host Raven-Symoné, who said she considers herself a part of the "gay and transgender community."

"I don't understand why you feel like people in the gay and transgender community can't raise a very beautiful, smart, intelligent child as well as a man and a woman when sometimes, coming from a heterosexual family, there's a lot more fighting, there's a lot more going on," she said on "The View."

Santorum, who is running for president, responded by saying that same-sex couples could in fact create a good environment for their children.

"I'm not saying that a same-sex couple can't have a very positive and nurturing environment," he said.

Despite admitting that gay couples can be just as good parents as anyone else, Santorum didn't back away from his position that gay marriage will destroy the traditional family.

More: Rick Santorum Admits Gay Couples Can Be Just Normal Parents, But Still Opposes Same-Sex Marriage

Well, there it is. Even Santorum admits that gay couples can provide a healthy environment for children. Many of us already knew that.

and what are we suppose to do about it. give a crap

because I DON'T. SICK OF having homosexuals shoved down our throats

way more important thing going on in life

and what are we suppose to do about it. give a crap

because I DON'T. SICK OF having homosexuals shoved down our throats

way more important thing going on in life

They are probably SICK OF having heterosexuals shoved down their throats.

391fb21837482efed3d647ce471d4dca.jpg

Exactly! So leave them alone!

sure normal. like Rosie O'donnell's

I guess they did finally find the one kid that was missing. :rolleyes-41:

damn I though he would confess to a blowjob by his best buddy back in high school and then rationalize how it was not gay.
it was Satan in the pimped beer.

"I'm not saying that a same-sex couple can't have a very positive and nurturing environment."

Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Penn.), who has aggressively opposed gay marriage throughout his career, admitted on Wednesday that gay couples can provide a healthy environment for children.

Santorum, who has said that the Supreme Court's June decision legalizing same-sex marriage, further put the "nail in the coffin" of the nuclear family, was pressed on his position by ABC's "The View" co-host Raven-Symoné, who said she considers herself a part of the "gay and transgender community."

"I don't understand why you feel like people in the gay and transgender community can't raise a very beautiful, smart, intelligent child as well as a man and a woman when sometimes, coming from a heterosexual family, there's a lot more fighting, there's a lot more going on," she said on "The View."

Santorum, who is running for president, responded by saying that same-sex couples could in fact create a good environment for their children.

"I'm not saying that a same-sex couple can't have a very positive and nurturing environment," he said.

Despite admitting that gay couples can be just as good parents as anyone else, Santorum didn't back away from his position that gay marriage will destroy the traditional family.

More: Rick Santorum Admits Gay Couples Can Be Just Normal Parents, But Still Opposes Same-Sex Marriage

Well, there it is. Even Santorum admits that gay couples can provide a healthy environment for children. Many of us already knew that.

Gay marriage is definitely going to destroy the traditional family. I mean I've already told my sons to start looking for guys to marry because I don't want them having a traditional family. Of course I will need to convince them to become gay first, but that is beside the point. If gays can have families, then all heterosexual families will be destroyed. Nutters will be nutters I guess.

Homosexuals have very high rates of aids, that's not good for kids, is it?

sure normal. like Rosie O'donnell's

I guess they did finally find the one kid that was missing. :rolleyes-41:

So nothing untoward has ever happened with a straight Christian celebrity family, right Steph? {cough} Dugger {cough}

So yes, Steph, our kids are perfectly normal.

Yes, we must strive to be more like the Christian Duggar family.

62525751.jpg

Forum List

Back