Rick Perry’s Confederate Past Comes Back To Haunt Him

Perry%2Band%2BHitler%2BNEW.jpg

Holy shit...

Looks like a Texas A&M cadet uniform to me- as in U.S. Army ROTC, you brain-dead twit! Oh, that's right, I forgot; you don't know anything about that!:lol: Or were you one of the "spitters", back in the day?

Which one of those "uniforms" are you talking about?

The Army Uniform I wore looked more like this:

92575_Army_Uniforms_4403477601_6cb90c1860.jpg

Perry%2Band%2BHitler%2BNEW.jpg

Holy shit...

Looks like a Texas A&M cadet uniform to me- as in U.S. Army ROTC, you brain-dead twit! Oh, that's right, I forgot; you don't know anything about that!:lol: Or were you one of the "spitters", back in the day?

Which one of those "uniforms" are you talking about?

The Army Uniform I wore looked more like this:

92575_Army_Uniforms_4403477601_6cb90c1860.jpg

As usual, I see you can't tell a Nazi uniform from the traditional Texas A & M cadet uniform-you did know A & M is still a military school with a Corps of Cadets, no? I could put a pic of me in M-65s out here, and you probably wouldn't recognize that as a U.S. uniform either, I suppose. Willfully ignorant as you want to be, as usual.

ahh, IC, your a moron. A complete and utter fucking moron.

A man sticks up for a flag.
another man goes to an American hating, racist pastors church.

You blindly hate one.
and blindly suck the cock of the other.

You'll have to excuse me, but Im a little stunned. You actually are dumber than I thought.

That American hating pastor enlisted in the Marines and fought in Vietnam. What have you done for America?

Jeremiah Wright never served a single day in Vietnam, in any capacity! I did a combat tour (airborne infantry officer, U.S. Army) in Vietnam. What have YOU done, asshole?

If this were true, why are you flying off the handle and swearing. An airborne officer would have better self control.

Rick Perry's Confederate Past Comes Back To Haunt Him | News One

Isn't it facking funny how the citizens of Right-Wingistan, especially its black ones, like talking about Democrats being the party of slavery and the Confederate Army yet its today's Republicans that are the primary supporters of Confederate symbols and Confederate organizations? Black Republicans are speechless.

MY ancestors were Confederates, yes, I still fly the flag, yes, I belong to the SCV, no, I'm not afraid of you, and you and the racist NAACP can go to hell! Don't like my flag? I'll take it down when you and your cowardly corrupt, racist little NAACP can MAKE me! YOU ain't man enough to even try! Don't like other people having pride in their family heritage? FUCK YOU, BIGOT!

Is it any wonder blacks vote Democrat?
Yes it is a wonder why they insist on todays version of slavery.

Just a reminder.

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

MY ancestors were Confederates, yes, I still fly the flag, yes, I belong to the SCV, no, I'm not afraid of you, and you and the racist NAACP can go to hell! Don't like my flag? I'll take it down when you and your cowardly corrupt, racist little NAACP can MAKE me! YOU ain't man enough to even try! Don't like other people having pride in their family heritage? FUCK YOU, BIGOT!

As I said - the wonders never cease! If only black people were smart enough to vote in their own rational self interest, huh?

Let's not mistake this for racism, mmmkkk?

That American hating pastor enlisted in the Marines and fought in Vietnam. What have you done for America?

Jeremiah Wright never served a single day in Vietnam, in any capacity! I did a combat tour (airborne infantry officer, U.S. Army) in Vietnam. What have YOU done, asshole?

If this were true, why are you flying off the handle and swearing. An airborne officer would have better self control.

Wright joined during the Marines during the Vietnam war. He was part of the team that operated on LBJ and during his 6 years, he received an Honorable Discharge and three White House Commendations. He wasn't drafted. Apparently, the military saw his talents and put them to what they considered better use. He joined and went where he was told. He did his job. Being shot at doesn't make you a "better person". Too bad you try to put down his service. Which was honorable.

this was directed toward gadfly

I think Perry should embrace his confederate past. It would make him wildly popular among the Teabirthers and the darling of the Republican Party.

As I said - the wonders never cease! If only black people were smart enough to vote in their own rational self interest, huh?

Let's not mistake this for racism, mmmkkk?

So is the dem plan to continue to cheat nation wide for black students? Do democrats understand what a good education is?

All democrats do for blacks beside the handouts is dumb down expectations from them..................

Forum List

Back