Rick Perry Less Than 24 Hours In Releases His College Transcripts. Where Is Obama's?

Can anyone point out the part in the Constitution, Article II where it requires college transcripts be released?

Typical liberal deflection. You only point to the Constitution when it serves your purpose.

Oh....so, if Obama released his college transcripts (which are NOT really required), you'd consider voting for him? You'd all consider voting for him?
maybe Obama had better grades??guess we will never know!

That alone disqualifies Perry to be POTUS. Organic chemistry has always been a prerequisite to qualify for POTUS, hasn't it?

You "youngsters" don't realize that back in the late 60s and into the 70s, colleges actually TAUGHT trigonometry and chemistry and biology and economics and history.

"Social Engineering" was not prevalent in institutions of higher learning "way back then". There were no courses such as "Why Global Warming Will Kill Everybody" and "Illegal Aliens Are Immigrants Just Like Your Grandparents Were" and "Are You A Closet Homosexual?" and "Why Only White People Are Racists" and "Why Capitalism and Free Enterprise Are Evil" and "You Don't Need A Job To Survive, As Long As Somebody Else Does".

Odd, I've taken most of those classes that you think most colleges don't teach.

So you sign up to every course in tbe middle of the night too? In the middle of the night here I have Stephen and Chris and you have no idea how well I have decorated my out buildings.

I love these guys.

Typical liberal deflection. You only point to the Constitution when it serves your purpose.

Oh....so, if Obama released his college transcripts (which are NOT really required), you'd consider voting for him? You'd all consider voting for him?

I'm dying to see anything as a result of this man. :lol: It's such a joke. Hey but Axelrod has pulled this biggest joke ever right?

Ol Dave there has pulled off the biggest scam on the planet.

People who were born in Kenya are Kenyans, like obama, that's who Kenyans are.

He released his birth certificate awhile ago. So there's no reason to continue with the Kenya conspiracy theory.
Why did it take so long. I mean he knew this was an issue. I am sure his croneys are able to fake a birth certificate especially these days:cuckoo:

Yea, because he's the kind of guy who likes to lie and fake things.

What is wrong with you people. You sit in front of the Internet. Why not go out and try to find out the truth? I know, lies are easier to believe.

Up until Obama, no presidential nominee had been asked for anything more than his birth certificate. And in most states, it's against the "right to privacy" laws to release the long form.

Obama had to petition Hawaii to change their law. Most states won't change their law for a single individual. It's never been done before. It's never been requested before. It's why it took so long. But ignorant right wing racist fucks hate having a black president so much, they decided they would go against "states" laws. How many on the right whine about how we need to respect "state's laws, and then the fuckers didn't. Hypocrites.

The rights hatred of Obama has never been about anything but race. Not for a second.

Are the wingnuts THIS DESPARATE!!!!

Oh, yeah, they did the whole 'birther' thing! I guess they are!

Geez, PITIFUL!

O.K.,

First, The President graduated from Harvard Law school with honors. O.K.? Does that get anything through to ya? No? Then you're a fucking iidiot.

Secondly, it is not routine for any President to order that his personal records be released to the public.

I guess that Perry, no longer having the 'birther' issue, just released his records so that he could get his idiot minions to start whining about why Obama hasn't released his.

I'd love to know his grades.

Considering every left winger wants to know how any R candidate fills out in grades, show your own asswipes.

Where's Bam Bams?

I'm dying to see anything as a result of this man. :lol: It's such a joke. Hey but Axelrod has pulled this biggest joke ever right?

Ol Dave there has pulled off the biggest scam on the planet.

I thought the birth certificate was the biggest scam. Up until he provided his birth certificate.

The truth is, "Iraq" was the biggest scam. Campaigning on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then saying they never did was the second biggest.

Are the wingnuts THIS DESPARATE!!!!

Oh, yeah, they did the whole 'birther' thing! I guess they are!

Geez, PITIFUL!

O.K.,

First, The President graduated from Harvard Law school with honors. O.K.? Does that get anything through to ya? No? Then you're a fucking iidiot.

Secondly, it is not routine for any President to order that his personal records be released to the public.

I guess that Perry, no longer having the 'birther' issue, just released his records so that he could get his idiot minions to start whining about why Obama hasn't released his.

No one releases records showing you are on academic probation. Someone else released those records.

Considering every left winger wants to know how any R candidate fills out in grades, show your own asswipes.

Where's Bam Bams?

Why do you want to see them? Would it make you consider voting for him?

Then how did he graduate with honors from the most prestigious school in the world?

Did he really? Or did he only claim that without proof?. Oh shit I'm sorry. I'm being racist here for not taking the word of the anointed one. Sorry.

You are being racist. Republicans didn't take the word of Obama when he gave them his birth certificate. Hawaii had to change their law to stop them from the constant lies. Remember Republicans respect state laws? Guess not.

Now they want to see his college transcript? Why? To prove his grades were "good". You know right wing racist fucks are only digging every way they can to discredit the duly elected President. The man they wanted to fail even before he was sworn in.

It's not because they are doing it for the good of the country. When have Republicans done anything for the good of the country in the last 30 years? Short answer - They Haven't.

They hate him because he's black and living in the "WHITE House". Too bad more right wingers aren't "honest".

Obama made the right wing look foolish after the long form birth certificate was released, but they're so fucking stupid, they didn't even know it.

Look rdean! I don't like President obama, period. It has nothing to do with his race. I assume you are white? Hey! I don't like you either, you fucking ass hole! Got it?

Where's Bam Bams?

Why do you want to see them? Would it make you consider voting for him?

Am I too optimistic to expect an answer?
It might make other people reconsider voting for him. It might reveal that maybe the pot smoker wasn't exactly the smartest guy in the room, as he's been cracked up to be.
It might reveal that he was disciplined for plagiarism, like Biden, or was considered a foreign student.
But who knows? Because he won't release the transcripts. And no one really remembers him being there.

So what's the big deal in releasing them?

Freshman year. Bad grades in "organic chemistry" and "economics". BIG DEAL! I didn't do too great in my freshman year of college either. It was a lot different than high school, and a helluva big transition.

How about the rest of his grades after his freshman year? Where are those?

Yeah, Perry must have been still adjusting to college when he got a D in economics in his spring semester of his 3rd year of college.

How can anyone POSSIBLY get a "D" at TX A&M????? :lmao:

uh huh....you need to sound more snooty that wasn't over the top enough.

wasn't he a democrat then too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back