Rick Perry Less Than 24 Hours In Releases His College Transcripts. Where Is Obama's?

Can anyone point out the part in the Constitution, Article II where it requires college transcripts be released?

Typical liberal deflection. You only point to the Constitution when it serves your purpose.

Oh....so, if Obama released his college transcripts (which are NOT really required), you'd consider voting for him? You'd all consider voting for him?

No, but if his transcripts revealed that he wasn't nearly as intelligent as he has been made out to be, would you vote against him?

Typical liberal deflection. You only point to the Constitution when it serves your purpose.

Oh....so, if Obama released his college transcripts (which are NOT really required), you'd consider voting for him? You'd all consider voting for him?

No, but if his transcripts revealed that he wasn't nearly as intelligent as he has been made out to be, would you vote against him?

Then how did he graduate with honors from the most prestigious school in the world?

Now this is going to put the pressure on Obama. In less than 24 hrs from announcing his run for the Presidency, Rick Perry released his college transcripts to let us see what kind of student he was. Obama on the other hand has refused to let anyone see ANY college transcript of his. Rick Perry is showing blatant transparency. Now will the media do their job and ask Obama to see his grades and how he funded his college years (Was it through foreign loans?)?

Rick Perry in College:
AM-Perry_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Rick Perrys College Transcripts:
110813-perry-transcript.jpg

well done Rick...but as an aside, these pics made me laugh, they reminded me of the snooty frat guys at the 'high brow' frat next door to animal house..:lol:

Then how did he graduate with honors from the most prestigious school in the world?

Did he really? Or did he only claim that without proof?. Oh shit I'm sorry. I'm being racist here for not taking the word of the anointed one. Sorry.

Did he really? Or did he only claim that without proof?. Oh shit I'm sorry. I'm being racist here for not taking the word of the anointed one. Sorry.

So Harvard Law School is lying as well?

Freshman year. Bad grades in "organic chemistry" and "economics". BIG DEAL! I didn't do too great in my freshman year of college either. It was a lot different than high school, and a helluva big transition.

How about the rest of his grades after his freshman year? Where are those?

Yeah, Perry must have been still adjusting to college when he got a D in economics in his spring semester of his 3rd year of college.

How can anyone POSSIBLY get a "D" at TX A&M????? :lmao:

Now this is going to put the pressure on Obama. In less than 24 hrs from announcing his run for the Presidency, Rick Perry released his college transcripts to let us see what kind of student he was. Obama on the other hand has refused to let anyone see ANY college transcript of his. Rick Perry is showing blatant transparency. Now will the media do their job and ask Obama to see his grades and how he funded his college years (Was it through foreign loans?)?

Rick Perry in College:
AM-Perry_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Rick Perrys College Transcripts:
110813-perry-transcript.jpg

well done Rick...but as an aside, these pics made me laugh, they reminded me of the snooty frat guys at the 'high brow' frat next door to animal house..:lol:

Nedermeyer?

I believe he was killed in Vietnam, by his own men.

:lol:

You are being racist. Republicans didn't take the word of Obama when he gave them his birth certificate. Hawaii had to change their law to stop them from the constant lies. Remember Republicans respect state laws? Guess not.

Now they want to see his college transcript? Why? To prove his grades were "good". You know right wing racist fucks are only digging every way they can to discredit the duly elected President. The man they wanted to fail even before he was sworn in.

It's not because they are doing it for the good of the country. When have Republicans done anything for the good of the country in the last 30 years? Short answer - They Haven't.

They hate him because he's black and living in the "WHITE House". Too bad more right wingers aren't "honest".

Obama made the right wing look foolish after the long form birth certificate was released, but they're so fucking stupid, they didn't even know it.

Forum List

Back