What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rick Perry Gets Endorsed For President By Louisiana Governor Bobby 'Piyush' Jindal

USArmyRetired

Rookie
Reaction score
This shows that Jindal and Pawlenty have been bought off at this stage. It's too early to endorse a candidate for President. Candidates still have till the end of Oct to enter the race if they want to be on the ballots in Florida. What if Perry has to bail out and right now, he has been taking hits and the more his stances on the issues come out, the more it doesn't look good for him. No, I smell a buy off for Jindal as well as Pawlenty for Romney. Odd in just two days we have endrorsements already. Reagan didn't enter the race as a candidate until Nov 13 of 79 and Clinton didn't enter as a candidate until mid Oct of 91.

Bobby Jindal endorses Rick Perry for president - Yahoo!

Last edited:

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got any proof of a "buy off"?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill provide the same reaction i did when I heard about Pawlenty endorsing Romney.

That's nice. but does it really matter?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you understand the difference between answering a question and asking one?

OP
USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired

Rookie
Reaction score
Do you understand the difference between answering a question and asking one?

Another question. What's the story behind your user name? Is it Japanese? Also do you believe Bobby Jindal is a natural born citizen and if so why?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see USAR is still struggling to come to terms with Palin's lack of commitment to destroying the country.

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Reaction score
What kind of a retard puts a real name in quotes?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This shows that Jindal and Pawlenty have been bought off at this stage. It's too early to endorse a candidate for President. Candidates still have till the end of Oct to enter the race if they want to be on the ballots in Florida. What if Perry has to bail out and right now, he has been taking hits and the more his stances on the issues come out, the more it doesn't look good for him. No, I smell a buy off for Jindal as well as Pawlenty for Romney. Odd in just two days we have endrorsements already. Reagan didn't enter the race as a candidate until Nov 13 of 79 and Clinton didn't enter as a candidate until mid Oct of 91.

1) Why did you feel the need to remind everyone his given name is "Piyush"?

2) The adults in the room are not endorsing Caribou Barbie.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okay, now serious answer time.

This race is really down to Perry and Romney right now. Palin isn't getting in, everyone else is fading.

Jindal is positioning himself to Perry. They've worked together as governors of neighboring states.

T-Paw, I'm not sure why he's endorsing Romney after saying all these terrible things about him.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score

VERY good points USAR. Oh!!! BTW- Paylin won't let you get in her drawers. :( Just sayin..... ;)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List