Rick Perry Cites Joan Rivers' Death In Defense Of Controversial Anti-abortion Law

You know whats highly funny and I mean in the ironic way not the humorous one is how the left loves to see those who are pro life as having a hatred of or a war on women yet these same people who are generally pro choice don't see themselves as having a hatred of or war on children.

I can assure you that lefties care much more about "children" than righties. Righties only care about the fetus - after that it's tough shit - you're on your own.
That has been Smacked Down thousands of times. Get new material.

They were taking selfies when Joan went under. I think Perry is just trying to say that clinics are not hospitals and put to the same scrutiny.

An abortion clinic like Gosnells for example should have been head off at the pass for all the atrocious shit he was able to get away with unless he had been held to a higher standard.

Why shouldn't clinics have the same standards as hospitals when delivering the same procedures?

Exactly! It's not that difficult to understand for most of us. Thing with liberals is that they equate abortion with a manicure instead of the medical procedure that it is. They don't want women to think it's any big deal and if a few die or suffer serious consequences, it's all worth it just to keep the abortions going.

That is why they don't want tests done before the surgery or clinics to have to be near a hospital. They consider standard safety measures to be restrictions. It's amazing that some can continue to be that stupid, but they are.

Forum List

Back