Richard Rose, who served 9 years in Iraq & Afghanistan, died of corona after refusing to wear a mask since he didn’t want to buy into “that damn hype"

Richard Rose was a US vet who loved NASCAR and his 2 cats. He died from covid on July 4 and is now being dragged all over the internet for his refusal to wear a mask. The urge to mock is strong, but so should be the impulse to be kind. MASK UP!

Now post the name of every moron that died wearing a mask

EdCwFKqXsAEME9y

This picture was taken in California in 1918, during the second wave of the Spanish flu pandemic that killed more than 50 million people around the world.
Do your part, wear a mask.

EdCy0_aXkAAL7aC

Richard Rose was a US vet who loved NASCAR and his 2 cats. He died from covid on July 4 and is now being dragged all over the internet for his refusal to wear a mask. The urge to mock is strong, but so should be the impulse to be kind. MASK UP!

And how would the mask have saved him? Do you know how he got corona? But thanks for adding to the hype.

The 1918 pic is funny. A few years ago, someone compiled a response.

Science says at best masks do nothing, at worst they can cause disease for several reasons.

Actually, this kind of story makes me think this whole coronavirus thing is a load of shit.

Considering the actuarily statistical fact that the median age of people keeling over dead is 85 and lives in a major hell hole city, the media is having a tremendously easy time find men in the prime of life living in a small town that "beat" the overwhelming odds and die from this. And its certainly coincidental that they not only find these unfortunately dead, they get the "dirt" on why they died and cooperation from the families.

Too many coincidences for me to believe that it isn't fake.

You better check your stats! My employees wife died last night of COVID-19 and she was mid-50s. All our victims in my county were below the age of 60. So much for your "median" age.

ha, ha, ha, I say hoax. A man says he will not wear a mask (everyone else is wearing a mask so how does he get covid?) So, obviously masks do not stop you from getting or giving covid. So this guy then gets sick? Fine, he is sick. He gets tested, obviously where people do contact tracing, determine the severity of the covid? Obviously with all the hype he talks to a doctor? He posts he is quarantined. So who told him to stay home 14 days? Certainly someone knows he has covid? Nobody checks on him? He posts he is getting sicker? Nobody cares, nobody checks on him. Nobody calls doctors? He says he can not breath on his facebook page? Again, he has heard about the need for respirators? He has heard people are dying of covid. But he does nothing even though he says he absolutely can not breath? None of his friends care? Nobody is following his posts? Only the newspapers?

Hoax story. More than obvious.

Actually, this kind of story makes me think this whole coronavirus thing is a load of shit.

Considering the actuarily statistical fact that the median age of people keeling over dead is 85 and lives in a major hell hole city, the media is having a tremendously easy time find men in the prime of life living in a small town that "beat" the overwhelming odds and die from this. And its certainly coincidental that they not only find these unfortunately dead, they get the "dirt" on why they died and cooperation from the families.

You better check your stats! My employees wife died last night of COVID-19 and she was mid-50s. All our victims in my county were below the age of 60. So much for your "median" age.
You must have a lot of obese and very sick people in your county.

You almost gotta laugh that lefties defended the traitor who abandoned his post in Afghanistan (and set up an ambush for the Troops who tried to rescue him?) and don't forget the little sissie who thought that giving away secrets was a shortcut to a sex change. What crime did Rose commit that they want malign the memory of a U.S. Military hero? He died of the Covid Virus.

Nope. These are perfectly healthy when they get the disease. No underlying health issues.

You almost gotta laugh that lefties defended the traitor who abandoned his post in Afghanistan (and set up an ambush for the Troops who tried to rescue him?) and don't forget the little sissie who thought that giving away secrets was a shortcut to a sex change. What crime did Rose commit that they want malign the memory of a U.S. Military hero? He died of the Covid Virus.

It isn't the lefties who are doing it. It's the damned conspiracy nut /hoax conservatives.

Nope. These are perfectly healthy when they get the disease. No underlying health issues.
Then your county should be a study in medical extremes.

Then your county should be a study in medical extremes.
Yes, we have far fewer cases than just about anywhere around.

Forum List

Back