Richard Rose, who served 9 years in Iraq & Afghanistan, died of corona after refusing to wear a mask since he didn’t want to buy into “that damn hype"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Richard Rose was a US vet who loved NASCAR and his 2 cats. He died from covid on July 4 and is now being dragged all over the internet for his refusal to wear a mask. The urge to mock is strong, but so should be the impulse to be kind. MASK UP!

Richard Rose was a US vet who loved NASCAR and his 2 cats. He died from covid on July 4 and is now being dragged all over the internet for his refusal to wear a mask. The urge to mock is strong, but so should be the impulse to be kind. MASK UP!

Actually, this kind of story makes me think this whole coronavirus thing is a load of shit.

Considering the actuarily statistical fact that the median age of people keeling over dead is 85 and lives in a major hell hole city, the media is having a tremendously easy time find men in the prime of life living in a small town that "beat" the overwhelming odds and die from this. And its certainly coincidental that they not only find these unfortunately dead, they get the "dirt" on why they died and cooperation from the families.

Too many coincidences for me to believe that it isn't fake.

There is no data, anywhere on earth, which demonstrates the wearing of mask is viable defense against contracting the democratic party/Chinese coronavirus! If it was, then why have so many loyal democrats died of the democratic party/Chinese coronavirus in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and California???? The virus is no deadlier than the flu, and the flu likely killed the lions share of reported democratic party/Chinese coronavirus cases anyway, most of whom simply died with the virus, not from it...

This is likely due to the leftstream media constantly lying by telling the American people that the president said the virus was a hoax.

I swear the next time I hear some LWNJ spreading that disinformation I am going to make it my mission to fucking ruin their life. I know so many evil dirty tricks to fuck up peoples' lives that they will think they are the unluckiest person to ever walk the face of they Earth.

This is likely due to the leftstream media constantly lying by telling the American people that the president said the virus was a hoax.

I swear the next time I hear some LWNJ spreading that disinformation I am going to make it my mission to fucking ruin their life. I know so many evil dirty tricks to fuck up peoples' lives that they will think they are the unluckiest person to ever walk the face of they Earth.
What exactly was Trump referring to when he called “it” a hoax? I never can get a straight answer.

• Banned
Ec7Fry0XgAA_4ak

What exactly was Trump referring to when he called “it” a hoax? I never can get a straight answer.
Liar.

Liar.
And I still can’t get a straight answer.

What exactly was Trump calling a hoax? Any idea?

What does he care that they traah him he is dead and doesn't hear the critics .

Liar.

Read the transcript, you stupid TDS afflicted moron. You should be very glad I don't know you. The last guy whose life I decided to ruin committed suicide in prison.

The mask isn't there to protect you from the virus, because it won't. It's there to prevent you from coughing and sneezing all over everyone around you. So you'll need a different incident to promote your agenda.

Basically, HE DIDN'T GET SICK BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO WEAR A MASK. He might have spread it to someone else if he was around them after he caught the bug, but not wearing a mask did not cause him to get sick.

Liar.

Read the transcript, you stupid TDS afflicted moron. You should be very glad I don't know you. The last guy whose life I decided to ruin committed suicide in prison.
Ha!
You don't know either. It's really not that hard to admit, is it? Trump speaks in extremely vauge terms so that people can just interpret his statements however they want. it's done to appeal to as many people as possible.

Kind of like what Qanon does but not quite so extreme.

This guy Rose was no celebrity. How would the left know his attitude toward wearing masks? Do they interview the neighbors, friends and family of every corona/virus victim to look for this kind of stuff? That's pretty scary.

This guy Rose was no celebrity. How would the left know his attitude toward wearing masks? Do they interview the neighbors, friends and family of every corona/virus victim to look for this kind of stuff? That's pretty scary.
celebrity? VETERANS dont know the meaning of the word "celebrity"

celebrity? VETERANS dont know the meaning of the word "celebrity"
My point is that this guy Rose wasn't famous or well known so how would anybody outside of friends and immediately family know his background concerning the wearing of face masks? The second point is that it is disrespectful to the memory of a Veteran to hold him up to ridicule this way but the left doesn't care as long as they get to make a cheap shit political point.

He did it his way to the end. God Bless him.

The mask isn't there to protect you from the virus, because it won't. It's there to prevent you from coughing and sneezing all over everyone around you. So you'll need a different incident to promote your agenda.

Basically, HE DIDN'T GET SICK BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO WEAR A MASK. He might have spread it to someone else if he was around them after he caught the bug, but not wearing a mask did not cause him to get sick.
Fuck everyone around me. Mask creates moisture that attracts viruses.

Forum List

Back