RFK Jr erupts, asks Politico reporter:“What is more dangerous: The censorship by the government of Americans who disagree with its policies or Jan 6?"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
freedom of speech means freedom for everyone. the FBI is going after Trump supporters and treating them like terrorists. it's shameful, and RFK Jr is fighting against that!

freedom of speech means freedom for everyone. the FBI is going after Trump supporters and treating them like terrorists. it's shameful, and RFK Jr is fighting against that!

Shameful how the "Free Press" is in America today.

The intellectually dishonest "which is more important" game is often used by wingers on both ends.

The goal is to conclude that only ONE (1) issue can be important at a time, it's always "mine", and we need to ignore "yours".

Our politics just continue to devolve. Fundamental honesty is treated as a negative, a weakness.

Last edited:

Well they're just fortifying democracy comrades

If you know of any Trump supporters report them to the authorities

wjjejsjskskksjskskskks.jpeg

From the article;

". . . I tried to point out that there really is no government censorship as commonly defined — that the government neither really coerces nor threatens private citizens or businesses. As for his complaint that the government sometimes flags information on social media platforms as incorrect, after which those platforms remove certain posts, I suggested that presumably the government has as much right to flag suspect content as any other entity, that no one was being killed or imprisoned for their statements or their views and that in fact there were more avenues to reach more people now than ever before.. . . "
iu

Journalism Itself Locked Up in Belmarsh​

October 5, 2023
It’s not just a man who is imprisoned for the crime of good journalism, but also the idea that anyone should be permitted to expose the criminality of the world’s most powerful and tyrannical people, writes Caitlin Johnstone.
medium-3.png

From the article;

". . . I tried to point out that there really is no government censorship as commonly defined — that the government neither really coerces nor threatens private citizens or businesses. As for his complaint that the government sometimes flags information on social media platforms as incorrect, after which those platforms remove certain posts, I suggested that presumably the government has as much right to flag suspect content as any other entity, that no one was being killed or imprisoned for their statements or their views and that in fact there were more avenues to reach more people now than ever before.. . . "
iu

Journalism Itself Locked Up in Belmarsh​

October 5, 2023
It’s not just a man who is imprisoned for the crime of good journalism, but also the idea that anyone should be permitted to expose the criminality of the world’s most powerful and tyrannical people, writes Caitlin Johnstone.
medium-3.png

I read most of that column and the reporter is an obvious fool. He couldn’t think of any examples of government censorship??? What? Apparently he never informed himself about the Twitter Files, Julian Assange, and the numerous voices silenced for opposing the vax.

How a deep sense of persecution and a taste for conspiracy have coalesced into a campaign about censorship that matters to almost no Democratic voters.

If that is true, Democrats have gone off the cliff.

No dummy, freedom of speech does not mean there is freedom to break the laws.

J6 Trumpsters didn’t go to jail for saying something, they went to jail for their illicit actions.
As usual you miss the point being made and try to change the subject.

RFK asked a simple question. I’d love to hear your answer to that question.

The proper answer is: “They’re both bad, but one happened(J6) and the other didn’t.”

He didn’t ask a simple question. He asked a question that presumed an either/or answer, when it’s not that easy, and he knows it.
Lol. Its not easy for stupid people.

Government censorship of vast numbers of people and essentially voiding the First Amendment, is by far more dangerous than a bunch of unarmed yahoos prancing around a government building.

Lol. Its not easy for stupid people.

Government censorship of vast numbers of people and essentially voiding the First Amendment, is by far more dangerous than a bunch of unarmed yahoos prancing around a government building.

Lying to the people about an election which wasn't stolen, is the most dangerous of all. The First Amendment does not give you permission to lie to people.

Lying to the people about an election which wasn't stolen, is the most dangerous of all. The First Amendment does not give you permission to lie to people.
Your post is off topic and ignorant. Please refrain from posting.

Forum List

Back