RFK Jr erupts, asks Politico reporter:“What is more dangerous: The censorship by the government of Americans who disagree with its policies or Jan 6?"

The DoJ doesn’t talk about ongoing investigations. Since there are no charges for “influence peddling”, there’s no statement from the DoJ.

That’s how it works. That’s how it should work.
When the DOJ has evidence that a potential Presidential candidate has engaged in widespread influence peddling with Russia, Ukraine, China and others...why are they NOT making that public? How are we supposed to make an informed opinion on who we vote for when critical information is being withheld from us?

When the DOJ has evidence that a potential Presidential candidate has engaged in widespread influence peddling with Russia, Ukraine, China and others...why are they NOT making that public? How are we supposed to make an informed opinion on who we vote for when critical information is being withheld from us?
They don’t have evidence of what you say. That’s right wing media whipping up hysteria.

And who is it that gets to decide what is a lie and isn't a lie, Dragonlady? The government? Do you not grasp how dangerous that is? Our 1st Amendment rights are one of the things that has always made America different than places where the government controls the media and disagreement with policy can put you in prison.

That' WHY you have broadcast licenses. To stop people like FOX News from spewing hate and lies to the people. You have higher standards for truth in advertizing than you do for truth in politics, and politics has a much bigger impact on your life.

We've all seen the results of unfettered mass media, and that of people being radicalized by hate and lies. The McCarthy Hearings in the 1950's. The Russian propaganda of the 60's and 70's wherein every great achievement of man was invented by Russians. The ISIS Radicalization of young people throughout Europe during the Obama Administration.

Then there's all of the scams that went on with Jim and Tammy Baker and the rest of the televangelists who got rich scamming the elderly on their purchased air time every Sunday morning.

Donald Trump and the MAGA crowd are now using the same radicalization techniques employed by ISIS. And you have MAGA fools here screaming for death to Democrats. Even posters here who used to discuss the issues are now saying they want Demcrats dead.

FOX News has spent the last 30 years telling you that Democrats are lying criminals, and lo and behold, you believe that all Democrats are lying criminals out to destroy the nation.

Facts matter, truth matters, and who you give a broadcast license to matters, if you want to preserve your democracy.

Start demanding that politicians prove their claims of criminal behaviour by their opponents.

DOJ had NO SUCH EVIDENCE, because Joe Biden DID NOT engage in a campaign of influence peddling ANYWHERE in the world, and there isn't a shred of evidence to support this claim.

Just like there isn't a shred of evidence Bill and Hillary Clinton did anything illegal while in the Whitehouse. But you still believe that Bill and Hillary Clinton are criminals. Just like YOU believe that Biden is a criminal

Because Republican media tells you it's true when it isn't.

The uneducated are the fascists, seeing bogeymen everywhere.
Yet you have no problem with government censorship.

PS. The educated class is often the most authoritarian and ruthless. Apparently you aren’t a history teacher.

freedom of speech means freedom for everyone. the FBI is going after Trump supporters and treating them like terrorists. it's shameful, and RFK Jr is fighting against that!

Typical hit piece by that rag. A real waste of time reading.

This laughable claim from the left that there is no evidence of wrongdoing by the Biden's borders on farce. You know that there is ample proof of that and it's obvious that you've decided that you're going to ignore that proof come hell or high water! You'll listen to CNN and read the NY Times and because they won't report on the story...you'll be able to pretend that it never happened.

I read most of that column and the reporter is an obvious fool. He couldn’t think of any examples of government censorship??? What? Apparently he never informed himself about the Twitter Files, Julian Assange, and the numerous voices silenced for opposing the vax.

How a deep sense of persecution and a taste for conspiracy have coalesced into a campaign about censorship that matters to almost no Democratic voters.

If that is true, Democrats have gone off the cliff.
After I got about a quarter way through, I did a search on this, "David Freedlander's," previous history, on the type crap he has written before. . .

I had to gauge, why on Earth, RFKjr. would do a sit down with him. Even Smerconish was more open minded, logical and rational in his sit downs with him, IMO. And that guy is pretty closed minded IMO.

Gotta say, I'm at a loss. Kucinich needs his head examined for letting him do this interview. . . if he had any input on this at all.

After I got about a quarter way through, I did a search on this, "David Freedlander's," previous history, on the type crap he has written before. . .

I had to gauge, why on Earth, RFKjr. would do a sit down with him. Even Smerconish was more open minded, logical and rational in his sit downs with him, IMO. And that guy is pretty closed minded IMO.

Gotta say, I'm at a loss. Kucinich needs his head examined for letting him do this interview. . . if he had any input on this at all.
Regarding Kucinich, I hope RFK is listening to him. He has to be concerned about RFK’s position on Israel.

Government censorship. That was easy. What is the point though?

One is not only not an excuse for the other, they are fundamentally not connected in any way.

DOJ had NO SUCH EVIDENCE, because Joe Biden DID NOT engage in a campaign of influence peddling ANYWHERE in the world, and there isn't a shred of evidence to support this claim.

Just like there isn't a shred of evidence Bill and Hillary Clinton did anything illegal while in the Whitehouse. But you still believe that Bill and Hillary Clinton are criminals. Just like YOU believe that Biden is a criminal

Because Republican media tells you it's true when it isn't.
I'll take "Where is Ukraine" for $2000, Alex.

You're a retarded canuck with the son of Fidel Castro running your government. How stupid are you? :aargh:

How stupid and manipulated do people have to be to vote for the son of Fidel Castro who is just like him?

He couldn't get elected mayor of Miami, I'll tell you that.

Florida or Texas.

The intellectually dishonest "which is more important" game is often used by wingers on both ends.

The goal is to conclude that only ONE (1) issue can be important at a time, it's always "mine", and we need to ignore "yours".

Our politics just continue to devolve. Fundamental honesty is treated as a negative, a weakness.
hahaha….. Mac1958 can’t understand that folks in power should have a list of issues and that they should work on the most pressing most meaningful issues first before they even begin to discuss petty bullshit.

Forum List

Back