RFK Jr and the Blood Brain Barrier. Absurd Claims by the Presidential Candidate.

RFK is a loon, demagogue, and an ignoramus.
Must you always post what Rachel tells you? Can’t you think for yourself?

You and Candy should know by now never trust what you’re told by state run media.

I shouldn’t have to tell you this. You’re much too old to be so naive.

The blood brain barrier is being destroyed by WIFI. That is what RFK Jr. says is happening. Amazingly WIFI is everywhere and few (if anyone's) blood brain barrier is failing.

RFK was on Rogan...
"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

"How does Wi-Fii radiation open up your blood-brain barrier?" Rogan asked.

Kennedy replied: "Now you’re going beyond my expertise."

Strange he makes the statement then cannot explain it. Such a bizarre statement too.
Does anybody really pay attention to this crackpot?

Must you always post what Rachel tells you? Can’t you think for yourself?

You and Candy should know by now never trust what you’re told by state run media.

I shouldn’t have to tell you this. You’re much too old to be so naive.
quick. buy some more supplements from dr quackola, if you manage to find time between you calling others gullible and naive.

The MOSSAD offed JFK, MLK and RFK.

The MOSSAD doesn't like RFKjr.

Patriotic Americans do not like the MOSSAD.

The blood brain barrier is being destroyed by WIFI. That is what RFK Jr. says is happening. Amazingly WIFI is everywhere and few (if anyone's) blood brain barrier is failing.

RFK was on Rogan...
"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

"How does Wi-Fii radiation open up your blood-brain barrier?" Rogan asked.

Kennedy replied: "Now you’re going beyond my expertise."

Strange he makes the statement then cannot explain it. Such a bizarre statement too.
This from someone who still believes Trump is an agent of the Kremlin.

Lol.

Forum List

Back