RFK Jr and the Blood Brain Barrier. Absurd Claims by the Presidential Candidate.

Listen candycorny, you know and I know you're from the 80s. Guessing age...45 to 55. Right around there.

You never came out of that state of mind. I was there with you.

Many of us did. Went to Legalize pot rallies in college in Tallahassee, the whole bit.

You are like that, but never came out of it.

Did I guess your age right? 45 to 55? Let me know. Let's be friends. PM me. Not kidding.

I am willing to have a constructive discussion with you. Let me know. Don't think you're evil. Nowhere near as evil as I was.

Been to jail, addict, all of it. I am willing to communicate. You?

028fd43c422c0fb0e61fb07e43f94a59.gif

You're bombarded by WIFI signals all day. How is your blood brain barrier?

PS: This idiot RFK JR was in Rogan's studio--where WIFI was undoubtedly running rampant. Did his barrier fail

You more SS
Ok

The blood brain barrier is being destroyed by WIFI. That is what RFK Jr. says is happening. Amazingly WIFI is everywhere and few (if anyone's) blood brain barrier is failing.

RFK was on Rogan...
"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

"How does Wi-Fii radiation open up your blood-brain barrier?" Rogan asked.

Kennedy replied: "Now you’re going beyond my expertise."

Strange he makes the statement then cannot explain it. Such a bizarre statement too.
We all know you love all those idiotic statements made by dumb Joe, because you’re told to by the establishment.

The source "Pointer institute" doesn't even have a scientific background. It's a non profit (whatever that means ) journalism school based in Florida. My guess is that it's a democrat party front.

Listen candycorny, you know and I know you're from the 80s. Guessing age...45 to 55. Right around there.

You never came out of that state of mind. I was there with you.

Many of us did. Went to Legalize pot rallies in college in Tallahassee, the whole bit.

You are like that, but never came out of it.

Did I guess your age right? 45 to 55? Let me know. Let's be friends. PM me. Not kidding.

I am willing to have a constructive discussion with you. Let me know. Don't think you're evil. Nowhere near as evil as I was.

Been to jail, addict, all of it. I am willing to communicate. You?
He is Cognitively totally rigid and very unlikely to change this life time .He writes and thinks as a much older person and the thought of Change leaves him very uncomfortable -- which is probably why his background reading is so scant .

The blood brain barrier is being destroyed by WIFI. That is what RFK Jr. says is happening. Amazingly WIFI is everywhere and few (if anyone's) blood brain barrier is failing.

RFK was on Rogan...
"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

Strange he makes the statement then cannot explain it. Such a bizarre statement too.
RFK is a loon, demagogue, and an ignoramus.

RFK was on Rogan...

I’d love to see RFK Jr debate one of the Biden Body Doubles

True; he's not a serious politician.
Agreed. He never blew anyone or got paid off. He’s also totally opposed to child, sex and drug trafficking so the establishment of the democrat Party sees him as a threat to their 1,000 year Reich

Agreed. He never blew anyone or got paid off.
You seem jealous that you did the former and didn't get the latter.
He’s also totally opposed to child, sex and drug trafficking so the establishment of the democrat Party sees him as a threat to their 1,000 year Reich
Good thing that there never was such a thing in the DNC. The Catholic Church though?

Forum List

Back