RFK Jr and the Blood Brain Barrier. Absurd Claims by the Presidential Candidate.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
The blood brain barrier is being destroyed by WIFI. That is what RFK Jr. says is happening. Amazingly WIFI is everywhere and few (if anyone's) blood brain barrier is failing.

RFK was on Rogan...
"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

"How does Wi-Fii radiation open up your blood-brain barrier?" Rogan asked.

Kennedy replied: "Now you’re going beyond my expertise."

Strange he makes the statement then cannot explain it. Such a bizarre statement too.

The blood brain barrier is being destroyed by WIFI. That is what RFK Jr. says is happening. Amazingly WIFI is everywhere and few (if anyone's) blood brain barrier is failing.

RFK was on Rogan...
"Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain," Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

Strange he makes the statement then cannot explain it. Such a bizarre statement too.

There's nothing bizarre or absurd about radiofrequency exposure to the brain.

RFK was on Rogan...

Whatever people like candycorny is against, you be for. That's it.

Here is the formula.

Whatever cnn HYPES you believe the exact opposite.

Everything the democrats and rinos advocate, you believe the opposite.

Therefore, RFK even though he is democrat, with this particular issue, he must be truthful or on the right side?

And why?

Cause the democrats and cnn types are against him. It's for your own good.

Candycorny.

RFK was on Rogan...

No wonder he’s doing so horribly in the polls.

Whatever people like candycorny is against, you be for. That's it.

Here is the formula.

Whatever cnn HYPES you believe the exact opposite.

Everything the democrats and rinos advocate, you believe the opposite.

Therefore, RFK even though he is democrat, with this particular issue, he must be truthful or on the right side?

And why?

Cause the democrats and cnn types are against him. It's for your own good.

Candycorny.

They dont question anything from their fellow dems. It must be chewed up and regurgitated to them through liberal media rags.

RFK was on Rogan...

He's a whack-job and a manchurian candidate.

They dont question anything from their fellow dems. It must be chewed up and regurgitated to them through liberal media rags.
History doesn't repeat, but it sure rhymes. Mark Twain

Research the China red guard and then read candycorny dreck.

Actually the red guard more resembles the students across the country being taught in colleges in LARGE MASSES and the sample of that is AOC.

Candycorny is more of an example of an 80s dingbat sorority pothead who never recovered.

I was one of those so candycorny relate a bit more. Just to clarify.

Last edited:
Biden locked America down for more than two years with absurd claims about Covid and hastily manufactured vaccine but a pseudo-scientific entity that calls itself the "Poynter Institute" spends time fact checking Kennedy Jr. Go figure.

It is far too early to understand the long terms effects of wifi. He may be out there with his conspiracies but there is nothing wrong with questioning life.
Agreed.

The science on this, is far from settled. As such, there is nothing wrong, with maybe, pursuing the precautionary principle, regarding our children.

Potential Hazards of Cellular Phone Radiation:
Responses to Fear and Uncertainty

1692484470244.png

". . . Some studies have since revealed, however, that non-ionizing radiation may also present a danger to human health.11 These studies caused the public and the scientific community to alter their view of non-ionizing radiation and to shift attention to questions concerning the effects of exposure to electromagnetic RF radiation, specifically from cell phones.12 The next section of the paper will review some of the more current studies which have been undertaken to determine the health effects of cellular phone radiation.. . . "

Agreed.

The science on this, is far from settled. As such, there is nothing wrong, with maybe, pursuing the precautionary principle, regarding our children.

View attachment 816820

". . . Some studies have since revealed, however, that non-ionizing radiation may also present a danger to human health.11 These studies caused the public and the scientific community to alter their view of non-ionizing radiation and to shift attention to questions concerning the effects of exposure to electromagnetic RF radiation, specifically from cell phones.12 The next section of the paper will review some of the more current studies which have been undertaken to determine the health effects of cellular phone radiation.. . . "
it doesn't really worry me, until I think of how much we are exposed to it in our homes alone.

Agreed.

View attachment 816820

Well the blob did tweet a lot. He clearly has significant mental issues. I think it stems from McNuggets more than WIFI which is everywhere.

Well the blob did tweet a lot. He clearly has significant mental issues. I think it stems from McNuggets more than WIFI which is everywhere.
Listen candycorny, you know and I know you're from the 80s. Guessing age...45 to 55. Right around there.

You never came out of that state of mind. I was there with you.

Many of us did. Went to Legalize pot rallies in college in Tallahassee, the whole bit.

You are like that, but never came out of it.

Did I guess your age right? 45 to 55? Let me know. Let's be friends. PM me. Not kidding.

I am willing to have a constructive discussion with you. Let me know. Don't think you're evil. Nowhere near as evil as I was.

Been to jail, addict, all of it. I am willing to communicate. You?

Listen candycorny, you know and I know you're from the 80s. Guessing age...45 to 55. Right around there.

You never came out of that state of mind. I was there with you.

Many of us did. Went to Legalize pot rallies in college in Tallahassee, the whole bit.

You are like that, but never came out of it.

Did I guess your age right? 45 to 55? Let me know. Let's be friends. PM me. Not kidding.

I am willing to have a constructive discussion with you. Let me know. Don't think you're evil. Nowhere near as evil as I was.

Been to jail, addict, all of it. I am willing to communicate. You?

You're bombarded by WIFI signals all day. How is your blood brain barrier?

PS: This idiot RFK JR was in Rogan's studio--where WIFI was undoubtedly running rampant. Did his barrier fail

Your move SS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back