Revolution in the US?

My one half of a sentence is a macho load of bullshit?

FYI, what I advocate is electing Ron Paul and firing of the federal government. Keep your god damn semantics to yourself and go find an education.

What do you expect Ron Paul to do without a federal government?

I expect him to restore personel liberties and the rule of law. I expect him to restore power and democracy to the states, and thusly making government a local affair. I expect him to keep the nation secure by protecting the border and maintaining a military strong enough to defend an attack.

That is all, and that is all that the documents this country was founded on calls for.

My personel belief is that times have changed from 1800's, and there is a clear need for cooparation between the states on some issues. That is fine, once the constitution and the rule of law are restored legislation can be passed. Its as simple as an old rusted out car, eventually there are just to many problems with it and your better off buying a new one. Could be the same make and model as the last one, and things will go wrong with it, but you have to keep up the maintenence or otherwise you have what we got. A broken down rust bucket with so many problems the salvage yards dont want to give anything for it.

It is clear every time you post that you have never read the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence. Most Americans have not

Do you think Ron Paul would be king if he were elected?

I dont see a civil war coming. Were not really that mad at each other, were just mad at government. Propaganda keeps us divided along left vs right, although differences are just superficial.

What I do see is states leaving the union, and then there will probably be new unions formed between states.

This will be a good thing, anything to decentralize power would be a good thing.

I dont see a civil war coming. Were not really that mad at each other, were just mad at government. Propaganda keeps us divided along left vs right, although differences are just superficial.

What I do see is states leaving the union, and then there will probably be new unions formed between states.

This will be a good thing, anything to decentralize power would be a good thing.

There is no provision in the Constitution for States to leave the union.

in·sur·rec·tion
noun \ˌin(t)-sə-ˈrek-shən\
Definition of INSURRECTION
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

It is really amazing that the parasites and government supremacists have been usurping authority - wresting powers by degree - yet the narcotized do not refer to their act as an "insurrection" but the act of restoring order and the Constitution is , in the view, an insurrection.

Any attempt to violently over throw the government is insurrection. And would be treasonous and a violation of the Constitution.

Read it sometime.

There are methods for redress.

^^^^^:cuckoo:

Me thinks you need to read the documents you speak of.

Your argument with this is what, exactly?

What do you expect Ron Paul to do without a federal government?

I expect him to restore personel liberties and the rule of law. I expect him to restore power and democracy to the states, and thusly making government a local affair. I expect him to keep the nation secure by protecting the border and maintaining a military strong enough to defend an attack.

That is all, and that is all that the documents this country was founded on calls for.

My personel belief is that times have changed from 1800's, and there is a clear need for cooparation between the states on some issues. That is fine, once the constitution and the rule of law are restored legislation can be passed. Its as simple as an old rusted out car, eventually there are just to many problems with it and your better off buying a new one. Could be the same make and model as the last one, and things will go wrong with it, but you have to keep up the maintenence or otherwise you have what we got. A broken down rust bucket with so many problems the salvage yards dont want to give anything for it.

It is clear every time you post that you have never read the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence. Most Americans have not

Do you think Ron Paul would be king if he were elected?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

You expect this, how, exactly?

How would Ron Paul prevent Texas from declaring all Green Eyed people non-humans and subject to extermination, if that's what they wanted to do?

If there were to be revolution in this country it would be for economic reasons and not philosophical ones......most revolutions are

As the divide between the wealthy and the working population widens and people have less and less to show for their labor, that is when you get discontent. When the American dream disappears, when people work all week and have little to show for it,when they see no future for their children

That is what we have to watch out for

Last edited:
As the divide between the wealthy and the working population widens and people have less and less to show for their labor, that is when you get discontent. When the American dream disappears, when people work all week and have little to show for it,when they see no future for their children

That is what we have to watch out for

Send notice to their smart phones.

Any attempt to violently over throw the government is insurrection. And would be treasonous and a violation of the Constitution.

Read it sometime.

Well I would start by reminding you that this country was founded on a violent overthrow of our rulers. 2nd I would remind you that that is specificly why we have the right to bear arms. 3rd I would remind you that that is why we have the right to a militia.

With regards to Sewer Workers claims that states leaving the union is not in the constitution I would just point out that that is what a union is, a union of states. In fact our name for the nation is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

This idea that Federal power is what is important is WRONG. We were founded as a nation of STATES, not as a top down power structure where states are left with whatever federal doesnt want to do. Our Federal Government should kneel to the states, thats why the states have the right to reject any law federal government makes.

And for both of you. Constitution of the United States - Official

You expect this, how, exactly?

How would Ron Paul prevent Texas from declaring all Green Eyed people non-humans and subject to extermination, if that's what they wanted to do?

Who says that Ron Paul, if president would do anything about that??? Sounds to me like an issue for the people of Texas to decide, not for the Federal government to solve. People solve problems, not government.

Were emulated because if you do what we say we give you money, if you dont we bomb you. All this emulations working out great in the middle east isnt it?? How about venesuala?? Africa?? A great percentage of the globe rejects our unbridled capitolism, corruption, consumption, and lack of empathy for the enviornemt, the poor, and the sick. Were the last industrialized nation to not have socialized medicine. Yes I said it, socialized medicine.

We dont use our military to control us because we dont need to, but when we need to we do. Katrina taught us that. Besides these facts just look at police. I see no difference between a cop and the military, the guns are just a tiny bit smaller and instead of camo they have solid colors. Oh yea, cops vehicles say to protect to serve on the side.

I advocate revolution, and the country I would emulate is the country that was erected by the legal and binding documents of the constitution and the bill of rights. Its time to get back to the rule of law and the relevancy of those documents.

If you do not advocate revolution then go read the declaration of indipendance and tell me what parts do not apply today.

Oh please spare us your ASCII macho act, lad.

You advocate nothing of the sort.

What you advocate is exactly what you've just done.

Post a load of macho bullshit about what a tough guy you are while sitting safely behind a screen in the comfort of your own home.

read my signatures.

Your signature suggests to me something Clyde (of Bonnie & Clyde) believed. Nothing more. Our government is defined by our Constitution, the rule of law (Stare Decisis) and the principle of one man, one vote. Leadership does not come from the barrel of a gun; leadership is based on ideas and a vision and the ability to convince others that the mission is just, wise and viable.

The New Right lacks the leadership necessary to fundamentally change how the U.S. is defined and operates. Even the hint of violence is anathema to the vast majority of Americans and only immature men & a few women, sadly some way past the age of majority, suggest violence is the way to effect change.

It wouldn't be pretty. Marshall law would be imposed, the Constitution suspended and civil liberties would be out the window for the duration. All of which are well within the rights of the government to suppress insurrection.

in·sur·rec·tion
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

It is really amazing that the parasites and government supremacists have been usurping authority - wresting powers by degree - yet the narcotized do not refer to their act as an "insurrection" but the act of restoring order and the Constitution is , in the view, an insurrection.

Read it sometime.

OK Vern, the maggots have set up a gargantuan welfare/warfare state and a well armed domestic paramilitary force. That IS treasonous to our Constitution (1787). But since the motherfuckers control the government that act is not considered treasonous.

So fuck you.

Well I would start by reminding you that this country was founded on a violent overthrow of our rulers. 2nd I would remind you that that is specificly why we have the right to bear arms. 3rd I would remind you that that is why we have the right to a militia.

With regards to Sewer Workers claims that states leaving the union is not in the constitution I would just point out that that is what a union is, a union of states. In fact our name for the nation is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

This idea that Federal power is what is important is WRONG. We were founded as a nation of STATES, not as a top down power structure where states are left with whatever federal doesnt want to do. Our Federal Government should kneel to the states, thats why the states have the right to reject any law federal government makes.

And for both of you. Constitution of the United States - Official

Let's just start with none of what you state is true

States do not have the right to reject any law federal governments make. See the supremacy clause of the Constitution

States do not have a right to secede. The Union of States into one UNITED STATES is indisolvable. It has been supported by numerous court cases and one very nasty war.

If the founding fathers thought of the union as some kind of country club where you could join and quit at your whim, they would have provisions in the constitution for the process of dissolution and the distribution of assets and property. There are no such provisions

Violent revolution occurs when a group of people feel that their voices are not being heard and the government is unresponsive to their needs, i.e., the American Revolution, the American Civil War and the recent Eygptian Revolution. I am unhappy with the way things are going and I think that Barry's direction is completely misguided. But my voice IS HEARD., i.e., the mid-term elections in 2010. I joined the Tea Party because I felt that my values were being marginalized and I know that based upon what the Congressional Black Caucus and other Democrats are saying, I am not longer discounted. The Tea Party gives them nightmares, and it makes me very, very happy to do so. If the sole outcome of the Tea Party and the conservative resurgence is to stop them from doing anything, then again, I am very, very happy.

In the United States, political change comes like a change in the direction of the wind. In 1992, the pronouncement was made that the Democratic Party was dead. Clinton stood in the House of Representatives and declared that the "era of big government is over." Well, well, well... we all know how that turned out in 2008. Paul Krugman in the New York Times pronounced the death of conservative thought shortly thereafter. Look for another change in the direction of the wind in 2012 and another genius will pronouce the death of progressive thought (I wish). But it will not be so because given an amount of time, it will change again.

There will always be a small percentage of those in the United States who advocate violent change. Barry's friend Bill Ayers and his "wife" Bernadette are still beating that drum today. Reverand Wright has for many years predicted a violent uprising of the "disenfranchised." But as long as their is an avenue for escape from a bad economic and social situation and as long as the numbers of "disenfranchised" remain relative small, violent revolution will not gain a toe hold.

It is amazing that the founders, in their infinite wisdom, created a set of documents that provided every citizen with an avenue to have his voice heard. If I could tell them in person, I would: Damn good job Tom, George, Ben and the rest of you.

in·sur·rec·tion

Read it sometime.

OK Vern, the maggots have set up a gargantuan welfare/warfare state and a well armed domestic paramilitary force. That IS treasonous to our Constitution (1787). But since the motherfuckers control the government that act is not considered treasonous.

So fuck you.

:clap2:

Given the current circumstances in the United States, it seems quite reasonable that the American people are upset with the government. With the country in extreme amounts of debt and a struggling market, things aren’t looking good. The world has given us examples of the next generation going out and overthrowing the government to institute a more just and helpful government for its people. What is to say that the young people of the United States couldn’t do the same? The task might not be easy, but neither was the first revolution of this great country. I would like to open it to debate. How do people feel about revolting from the current government and instituting a new one? Can it even be done with a country this size? Would we get invaded? Or would we succeed and be able to wipe away all our debts to the Chinese and finally have a stable growing country again. Its been a long time America, but now is your time.
The young in this country are too into video games these days. I cant see it happening anytime soon

The American people have revolutions in every election.

If one is stupid enough to be talking about Hard Left or Hard Right shooting revolutions, like the NBPP or the militia nuts acted out their mass stupidity, they do not understand their neighbors will take them, hold summary courts martial, and put them against the wall.

The American people have revolutions in every election.

If one is stupid enough to be talking about Hard Left or Hard Right shooting revolutions, like the NBPP or the militia nuts acted out their mass stupidity, they do not understand their neighbors will take them, hold summary courts martial, and put them against the wall.

When unions attack do you think the son of a bitches will just lie down ?

Forum List

Back