Revolution Americans are the bad guys

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Is anyone watching this show. Americans, called Patriots, are the bad guys and all the good guys are dedicated to killing them off.

Is this the show that begins 15 years after the power goes out?

It's geared to American kids who graduate believing that FDR and Obama are 2 of our Founding Fathers

Is anyone watching this show. Americans, called Patriots, are the bad guys and all the good guys are dedicated to killing them off.

I saw a little advertisement on TV last night. I think the show will be on the fake-History channel. They're trying to make it appear that the founders of our nation were spies who were willing to kill friends and family in their quest to form a new nation. Totally bogus!

Famous Revolutionary War Spies

Everyone knows who Benjamin Franklin is, but did you know he was a spy during the War for Independence?
Nathan Hale—one of the most famous American spies and whose only regret was that he had "but one life to give for my country,"—had but one assignment as a spy.
Benedict Arnold's very name has been attached to being a double agent and traitor, but did you know it took time for him to grow disillusioned with the American cause?

Revolutionary War Spies

Forum List

Back