Revolt Within FBI / DOJ: Career Agents/Attorneys UNANIMOUSLY Believed Hillary Should Be CHARGED

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

FBI AGENTS AND ATTORNEYS ARE COMING OUT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT COMEY'S DECISION WAS AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S REFUSAL TO INDICT / PROSECUTE HILLARY TRULY WAS -- A 'TOP DOWN' OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WHITE WASH OF HILLARY'S CRIMES / CASE!

--------------------------------------------------

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails

"The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged"

FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision”

It sure as hell WAS a 'TOP DOWN' decision...all the way from the VERY TOP!!

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

"The claim also is backed up by a report in the New York Post this week, which quotes a number of veteran FBI agents saying FBI Director James Comey “has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his cowardly whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.”

The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time. I hold Director Comey responsible,” Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit, told the Post.

Retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello added to the report, saying, “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”

No one would have taken this case, according to Comey?! His fellow FBI Agents call 'BULLSHIT'!
-- “I know zero prosecutors in the DOJ’s National Security Division who would not have taken the case to a grand jury,” the source added. “One was never even convened.”

Fbi, Doj Roiled By Comey, Lynch Decision To Let Clinton Slide By On Emails, Says Insider

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what the race is really about. We can waste time about bimbo shit but it doesn't really affect much.

Justice under W and O has been completely sold out. Hillary will continue to sell it out and then some. Trump will put the big crooks on trial, starting with Hillary, Ryan, and W....

I would dispute that the US voters are "corrupt." They are, unfortunately, stupid, misinformed by our sold out "US" media, and prone to behaving like....

This is what the race is really about. We can waste time about bimbo shit but it doesn't really affect much.

Justice under W and O has been completely sold out. Hillary will continue to sell it out and then some. Trump will put the big crooks on trial, starting with Hillary, Ryan, and W....
Unless you disagree with separation of powers, I don't see how Trump would be able to do any of that, in the off chance he becomes president. So my question would be. Do you think America should become a dictatorship?

This is 3rd World Dictator, Banana Republic shit. Once the Rule of law is gone, once people are willing to accept dictatorial rule than existing law as established it is pretty much all over.

this is the most lawless administration and 'ruler' in our nation's history. If America tolerates this and embraces it instead of punishing it then the country is truly lost.

The PRESIDENT appoints the ATTORNEY GENERAL.

We can and must do better than Lynch, Holder, and Mukasey, the last three traitors to hold that position...

Unless you disagree with separation of powers, I don't see how Trump would be able to do any of that, in the off chance he becomes president. So my question would be. Do you think America should become a dictatorship?

Have you been watching what Obama has done on his own, putting loyal criminals in key positions? Trump could do so, but to do so he would have to become what Barry is.

Trump will put the big crooks on trial, starting with Hillary, Ryan, and W....

If this were true, he would have to put himself on trial.

For what exactly? Being "mean" is not an offence.

His fraud trials begin after the election - one in California and one in New York, and he has a rape trial pending. That's in addition to the other everyday lawsuits for stiffing contractors that he deals with regularly.

The crazy Alt Right pant chant continues.

No, there is no "revolt" at the FBI. That is crazy talk.

FBI AGENTS AND ATTORNEYS ARE COMING OUT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT COMEY'S DECISION WAS AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S REFUSAL TO INDICT / PROSECUTE HILLARY TRULY WAS -- A 'TOP DOWN' OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WHITE WASH OF HILLARY'S CRIMES / CASE!

--------------------------------------------------

FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails

"The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged"

FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision

It sure as hell WAS a 'TOP DOWN' decision...all the way from the VERY TOP!!

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

"The claim also is backed up by a report in the New York Post this week, which quotes a number of veteran FBI agents saying FBI Director James Comey “has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his cowardly whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.”

The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time. I hold Director Comey responsible,” Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit, told the Post.

Retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello added to the report, saying, “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”

No one would have taken this case, according to Comey?! His fellow FBI Agents call 'BULLSHIT'!
-- “I know zero prosecutors in the DOJ’s National Security Division who would not have taken the case to a grand jury,” the source added. “One was never even convened.”

Fbi, Doj Roiled By Comey, Lynch Decision To Let Clinton Slide By On Emails, Says Insider

If you were thinking those lefty sycophants out here care about any of this, or are capable of being honest about anything....

well.... the joke's on you.

I have never witnessed so many fools in one circle as boards like this.

Of course none of them acknowledge the God of the Bible as the One to whom we owe allegiance, because if they did they would confess and come clean.

His fraud trials begin after the election - one in California and one in New York, and he has a rape trial pending. That's in addition to the other everyday lawsuits for stiffing contractors that he deals with regularly.
Yeah, unfortunately he doesn't have his very own criminal President to protect him like Hillary does.

It's amazing how every career member of the FBI is coming out and saying Justice was Perverted, Hillary should have been indicted, yet 3 people in the entire united States prevented it from happening: Barry, Lynch, & Comey.

MOST CRIMINAL, LAWLESS ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY!

Have you been watching what Obama has done on his own, putting loyal criminals in key positions? Trump could do so, but to do so he would have to become what Barry is.
My my, can you establish a criminal record for the people you are referring to? Or are you just of the opinion that someone who disagrees with you deserves jail? That would establish, that a dictatorship is the end goal.

For what exactly? Being "mean" is not an offence.

I wrote a huge list of his scandals yesterday. Much of what is on it is actually illegal. Let me see if I can find it.

Crooked Donald said:
Note that Donald Trump literally has 1000 times the allegations of acting crooked in regards to his business partners, government officials, his property tenants, his employees, small businesses, and contractors. He is one of the worse offenders of patent trolling in the United States, and has abused the court system to sue his critics and rivals into silence. He engaged in crony capitalism in the past to have the taxpayers subsidize his wealth and bailout his businesses. The Trump foundation was used as his personal bank account, as well as collecting money unlicensed. He engaged in fraud with Trump U and his modeling agency. He settled with the federal government on charges of discriminating against allowing black residents. There are strong connections with his businesses with one of the New York mafia families. There are dozens of testimones that Trump ordered his employees to sabotage residencies and intimidate residents, speculatively at the behest of those same mafia connections. Before the election there was the Scottish golf course scandal, in which he attempted to build a golf course over revered ancient land. It was alleged that he bribed Scottish politicians to evict residents, as well as inciting the community against residents that would not give into his extortion. Also he destroyed iconic New York agriculture to save himself a couple ten thousand measly bucks for removal when he built Trump Tower, which preservation groups offered to pay anyways. I know I forgot a dozen or so scandals.

Oh, and he also heavily implicated himself in sexual assault and rape :rolleyes-41:

Had it been anyone else, there would have been consequences... his words, not mine.

We all know the investigation was rigged. Trump was right that anyone else would be in jail. Just look at the many military people who are serving time for much, much less. Only with Hillary did the subject of intent enter into the decision.

It never mattered before whether someone intended to risk security. There have always been strict rules to follow and any rational person knows damn well that failure to follow said rules poses a huge risk.

Does Hillary possess enough common sense to know that her actions made it easy for hackers? I would hope so. Comey said there was no intent so no charges. Never made any sense. If you play fast and loose with security, you should know the information is not safe. If you continue to do it, even after knowing you were hacked, how does that not indicate intent? You know you're risking security and you continue. That means you made a decision to transmit information despite knowing it would likely be hacked. Doing it anyway proves you didn't care about security. That is called intentionally risking national security.

But, again, intent was never an issue before yet was cited as the reason for not indicting Hillary. There was intent no matter how you look at it, so she still should have been charged. Just the fact that a person took actions that were against the rules and failed to safeguard classified information is a crime in and of itself.

Either Hillary was more concerned about her own ass than she was about national security or she is just that fucking stupid. Doesn't even matter which is true, she should not be trusted to lead the country.

Forum List

Back