Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

You funny!
You post the greatest hits of fringe right-wing whacko, unhinged conspiracy theories preceeded by the word "FACTS."
LMAO!
No they aren't!
In fact these claims are the exact OPPOSITE of facts.
Oh well....I guess stupid is as stupid does right?
Nancy Pelosi did deny or refuse the offer to have the National Guard protect the peace. Documented and testified to before congress.

You funny!
You post the greatest hits of fringe right-wing whacko, unhinged conspiracy theories preceeded by the word "FACTS."
LMAO!
No they aren't!
In fact these claims are the exact OPPOSITE of facts.
Oh well....I guess stupid is as stupid does right?
🤪

Trump's overt comments about what he plans to do if re-elected. Retribution, autocracy, corruption, extra legal arrests, the further diminution of constitutional norms and the rule of law.
So you fear he's going to behave like a Democrat?

That IS scary. :eek:

Nancy Pelosi did deny or refuse the offer to have the National Guard protect the peace. Documented and testified to before congress.

In Trump’s words: “I requested … I definitely gave the number of 10,000 National Guardsmen, and [said] I think you should have 10,000 of the National Guard ready. They took that number. From what I understand, they gave it to the people at the Capitol, which is controlled by Pelosi. And I heard they rejected it because they didn’t think it would look good. So, you know, that was a big mistake.”

The claim that Pelosi rejected Trump’s request for a National Guard presence on January 6 is false.

The speaker of the House does not have the power to block an order from the commander in chief,” Drew Hammil, deputy chief of staff for Pelosi, told The Dispatch Fact Check via email. “This is fiction.”

Josh Huder, a senior fellow at Georgetown University’s Government Affairs Institute, similarly told The Dispatch Fact Check that “the speaker does not have control of any branch of the armed services.”

The National Guard can only be activated by the president or a governor,” Huder added. “In the case of D.C., it can only be mobilized by the president of the United States.”

A statement from Ryan McCarthy, secretary of the Army under Donald Trump, on the “National Guard response to timing and coordination with other States,” does not mention Trump’s request for a National Guard presence, nor does it mention anything about Pelosi rejecting the alleged request. A section of the statement reads:

Another demonstrably FALSE, right-wingnut, conspiracy theory that is easily debunked with a tiny amount of fact checking.
In fact it has been debunked.
Over, and over, and over.
The fact that you MAGAt Trumptards keep trying to revive and recycle shit like this though says a lot about you.
The word DENSE comes to mind.
Incapable of learning.
Like....real blockheads.

The claim that Pelosi rejected Trump’s request for a National Guard presence on January 6 is false.

“The speaker of the House does not have the power to block an order from the commander in chief,” Drew Hammil, deputy chief of staff for Pelosi, told The Dispatch Fact Check via email. “This is fiction.”

Josh Huder, a senior fellow at Georgetown University’s Government Affairs Institute, similarly told The Dispatch Fact Check that “the speaker does not have control of any branch of the armed services.”

“The National Guard can only be activated by the president or a governor,” Huder added. “In the case of D.C., it can only be mobilized by the president of the United States.”

Trump's overt comments about what he plans to do if re-elected. Retribution, autocracy, corruption, extra legal arrests,
Where is Trump laying out a plan for a full blown autocracy and illegal arrests.

I’ll wait

the further diminution of constitutional norms and the rule of law.
So you think it’s Democrats who are upholding constitutional norms these days?

You can’t make this stuff up, I LOL’d

No. You base it entirely on wishful thinking and your inability to analyze anything rationally.
I can easily prove you wrong by providing a link to the 1/6 committee's report. It contains the facts to which I refer.

However, I know that is a waste of time since you have been convinced to ignore the facts because they are so incredibly damaging to Trump. The more damaging they are the more RWM is incentivized to create a counter narrative. Which is why they created the fantastical BS about Antifa, the FBI, etc.

Another demonstrably FALSE, right-wingnut, conspiracy theory that is easily debunked with a tiny amount of fact checking.
In fact it has been debunked.
Over, and over, and over.
The fact that you MAGAt Trumptards keep trying to revive and recycle shit like this though says a lot about you.
The word DENSE comes to mind.
Incapable of learning.
Like....real blockheads.

“The speaker of the House does not have the power to block an order from the commander in chief,” Drew Hammil, deputy chief of staff for Pelosi, told The Dispatch Fact Check via email. “This is fiction.”

“The National Guard can only be activated by the president or a governor,” Huder added. “In the case of D.C., it can only be mobilized by the president of the United States.”

If they are to maintain belief in the farcical deflections regarding 1/6...........AND IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THEY DO.........they must keep regurgitating the lies they've been told. AND, new lies must be generated to reinforce their batshyte crazy beliefs.

hahahahahaha, Fact Check asked Nancy Pelosi if this was true and Nancy said no? The person who was guilty, they asked, and she said no, and you believe her over the testimony of the Capitol Police chief and others.
BlindBoo

You believe that the Executive Branch of government can intrude into the Legislative Branch of government?

You believe there is no separation of powers?

Who protects the Capitol Building, which belongs to the Legislative branch of government? Is it the Executive branch and the Secret Service or...

The Capitol Police, which has as it's chain of command, Paul Irving, House sergeant-at-arms, and also Mike Stenger, Senate sergeant-at-arms.

The laws, rules, and regulations, all point to the leader of the Senate and the House, as those who are in charge of security at the capitol.

According to testimony by the Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund, he requested the National Guard and was denied.

Pretty cut and dry, the Chief of Capitol Police states that he was denied the National Guard, by the Sergeant-at-Arms, and that they stated they would run it up the chain of command, which was Pelosi and McConnel.

When I took a first look at the "Politics" board this morning I found these three subject lines near the top of the page.

Trump says Pelosi is responsible for January 6 debacle, J6 committee wouldn't question her​

Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious​

Obviously, it's not a coincidence that RWM is seeking to further their goal of muddying the waters when it comes to the events of Jan. 6. And with remarkable efficacy given the testimonial, documentary, and visual evidence in the public sphere. At least among the rubes, not that they needed more convincing. They were on board with the various Orwellian conspiracy theories quickly introduced to absolve the mob Trump assembled from culpability from the get go. Turning reality on its head as only propagandists like Tucker Carlson can.

Why now more than ever? My guess, first and foremost, is because of the rulings in CO and ME. You can't regard Trump as being an insurrectionist if Antifa, the FBI, the fictitious deep state, Ray Epps, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, and the heartbreak of psoriasis (have I missed any?) are really the ones responsible for blocking Biden's certification.

Secondarily, to lay the groundwork for rejecting a guilty verdict on the charges being prosecuted by Jack Smith. This Jack Smith.

One would think, with all we know about 1/6, these comical attempts to deflect blame would receive the derision they so richly deserve. The same could be said for the endless stream of unproven allegations directed at Old Joe for all manner of wrongdoing. But, in very discouraging ways, they work. The lies work. If only to cast some degree of doubt by virtue of the sheer number and repetition of them. Which is why we can expect the pumping up of the volume will continue.
Misinformation and lies focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

Such is the dishonest, reprehensible right.

The speaker of the House does not have the power to block an order from the commander in chief,” Drew Hammil, deputy chief of staff for Pelosi, told The Dispatch Fact Check via email. “This is fiction.”
Yes, the comment in bold is fiction. The speaker of the House does have the power to block an order from the commander in chief.

It is simple,

the commander in chief is in charge of the Executive Branch
the speaker of the house is in charge of the Legislative Branch

separation of power, and each have their own security that they are in charge of

The riot at the Capitol was a violent distraction. The real plot was inside where Benedict Donald and his gang were trying to overturn the results of the free and fair election of 2020. Subverting the constitution and revoking our non-violent transfer of power tradition. Not a good day for American Democracy.

It's a big place. Many more MAGA NUTS fought the Capitol Police and violently forced their way into the Capitol.
True to a point; the rightwing domestic terrorist attack and treasonous insurrection was part of that plot, to hold members of Congress hostage – and indeed hold Congress itself hostage – to prevent the certification of President-elect Biden’s win.

That’s why Trump did nothing for more than two hours while the attacked raged.

how do you know that the democrats are correct or not lying about January 6th?

this is the third time I am asking with no reply
As previously noted, objective reality.

We all watched it live on TV as it happened.

Pay attention for a change please.

I can easily prove you wrong by providing a link to the 1/6 committee's report. It contains the facts to which I refer.
The charlatan 1/6 committee report isn’t worth jack shit.
However, I know that is a waste of time since you have been convinced to ignore the facts because they are so incredibly damaging to Trump.
Wrong. You don’t point to “facts.” You’ve been told to accept baseless opinions as “facts.”
The more damaging they are the more RWM is incentivized to create a counter narrative.
They aren’t damaging. They are mere empty and false claims. The counter narrative is reality and truth. That flusters you hacks.
Which is why they created the fantastical BS about Antifa, the FBI, etc.
Sure. :took: Antifa did engage in mostly non peaceful protests. The FBI obviously engaged in some criminal behavior on 1/6 and it was plainly orchestrated.

The fact that you refuse to recognize the evidence which has been shared numerous times only proves that you want to keep your eyes tightly shut.

Forum List

Back