Revealing My INSANE Custom Gun Collection!! (2022)

Impressive. It will be a treat for the lucky BATF agents that get sent to raid her place.

Nothing like a trans conservative reviewing her gun haul.

Biden was right about one thing: It ain't your Dad's Republican Party.

And I sense people like her are the reason cops will continue to get away with shooting kids with toy guns. I mean come on anybody who would have their actual firearm customized to look like a nerf toy gun is making the problem worse for both sides of the debate in finding a middle ground.

And I sense people like her are the reason cops will continue to get away with shooting kids with toy guns. I mean come on anybody who would have their actual firearm customized to look like a nerf toy gun is making the problem worse for both sides of the debate in finding a middle ground.
Congrats on what may go down as the dumbest post here.

I sense discrimination.

I need a safe space.
Apparently you need to learn the difference between his and her.

That there is a his with a tit job and a penis. Oh, how I loathe tit jobs.

I yearn for the former days when all breastuses were natural, from the biggest to the smallest, I loved them all! I'd rather a girl have skeeter bites and be natural. Mmm, skeeter bites. :auiqs.jpg:

you-call-that-a-gun-come-at-me-bro.jpg

6:45.....I have a Micro-Roni. Very capable.

That said I never cared for making guns look like toys.....Meh, her coin, her choice.

I don't care about the trannie part.

But the guns are ugly as hell. Making your guns look like toys is a recipe for disaster.

Steel and wood make up most of my guns.

Forum List

Back