REVEALED: Russia Has been Paying Taliban to Kill US Soldiers Since 2014 – During Obama Years

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
This shows what the source of the story that just came down was. Obama knew about this arrangement for many years, and undoubtably hid it from President Trump

This would explain Obama's "Tell him (Putin) I'll have more flexibility after the election" comment to Medvedev on March 26, 2012.

LOLOL. another massive blow up...lol

We armed the Mujahadeen when Russia was bogged down in Afghanistan. Charlie Wilson's war.
Same difference.

It's just how proxy wars are played in geo-politics!

For the life of me, I think the faux outrage on all sides is totally F'in laughable about alleged bounty's.

This would explain Obama's "Tell him (Putin) I'll have more flexibility after the election" comment to Medvedev on March 26, 2012.

I always know from the title of the thread when it's a Gateway Pundit blogger bullshit piece.
Yup.
Fake News.

First Trump denies it's happening ("Fake News"), and says he wasn't told because the "intel wasn't verified".

Now that it's been proven that (a) it's happening; (b) Trump was told; and (c) so was everyone else in the world, Trump goes to Plan B - It happened under Obama.

And of course, the Gateway Pundit is your source:

First Trump denies it's happening ("Fake News"), and says he wasn't told because the "intel wasn't verified".

Now that it's been proven that (a) it's happening; (b) Trump was told; and (c) so was everyone else in the world, Trump goes to Plan B - It happened under Obama.

And what do you want to do about it if it was happening?
Nuke Russia, cooter?

• Banned

I always know from the title of the thread when it's a Gateway Pundit blogger bullshit piece.
Yup.
Fake News.
Gateway Pundit is a beacon of truth. They expose the lying Jewish dominated mainstream media.

So the source for this are ex-Taliban members. Now THAT'S a reliable source. Sort of like a Mexican drug cartel boss saying nobody's allowed to carry guns and he doesn't know where all those bodies came from.

Yup.
Fake News.
Gateway Pundit is a beacon of truth. They expose the lying Jewish dominated mainstream media.

They're twisting an article first published by The Daily Beast. Or did you bother to drill down that far?

You should read your links.

So the source for this are ex-Taliban members. Now THAT'S a reliable source. Sort of like a Mexican drug cartel boss saying nobody's allowed to carry guns and he doesn't know where all those bodies came from.
Well it may be reliable, it's just new news. LOL

Gateway Pundit was designed to attract the uneducated, semi-illiterate, frothing TrumpTards who like short sentences and monosyllabic words in articles of 500 words or less.

106303083_10207274920228153_5026077465463440846_n.jpg

As usual, it’s all spin here. “Is it Trump’s fault or Obama’s?”

The god-awful dishonesty of this Gateway Pundit article misrepresenting a Daily Beast article, then being further spun without sense by the ignorant OP, by “WhitePower” and other Trump supporters, is typical these days. The alleged timing of the alleged “bounties” is distorted, but not even relevant or significant in the real scheme of things.

Meanwhile liberal and media critics of Trump are perfectly willing to buy into this obvious Military Industrial Complex / Pentagon / CIA power play, even if it leads to more conflict with Russia and ends the Trump Administration’s half-hearted efforts to remove U.S. troops from Afghanistan. They think they see a short-term angle they can use to embarrass the god-awful Trump. Absolutely disgraceful.

As usual, American’s self-absorption feeds into MIC “endless wars.” We may be missing a chance to develop reasonable international politics and negotiate an end to the mess in Afghanistan.

For a fuller and less partisan view, see my thread here:
CDZ - Afghanistan, Russia, the U.S. — Background to the “Bounty” Issue

Last edited:
As usual, it’s all spin here. “Is it Trump’s fault or Obama’s?”

The god-awful dishonesty of this Gateway Pundit article misrepresenting a Daily Beast article, then being further spun without sense by the ignorant OP, by “WhitePower” and other Trump supporters, is typical these days. The alleged timing of the alleged “bounties” are distorted, but not even relevant or significant in the real scheme of things.

Meanwhile liberal and media critics of Trump are perfectly willing to buy into this obvious Military Industrial Complex / Pentagon / CIA power play, even if it leads to more conflict with Russia and ends the Trump Administration’s half-hearted efforts to remove U.S. troops from Afghanistan. They think they see a short-term angle they can use to embarrass the god-awful Trump. Absolutely disgraceful. As usual, American’s self-absorption keeps them from developing reasonable international politics.

For a fuller and less partisan view, see my thread here:
CDZ - Afghanistan, Russia, the U.S. — Background to the “Bounty” Issue
But nothing of the awful dishonesty of Schiff, right?

Last edited:

Nuke Russia, cooter?

No, you idiot. Call them on their bullshit. Sanction their asses. Ban them from athletic events. Shame the hell out of them. Pen them up at home so that every time one of these asshats leaves Moscow, they'll be arrested. Stop doing business with them.

Nuke Russia, cooter?

No, you idiot. Call them on their bullshit. Sanction their asses. Ban them from athletic events. Shame the hell out of them. Pen them up at home so that every time one of these asshats leaves Moscow, they'll be arrested. Stop doing business with them.

Umm, everything you mentioned is what we've been doing.
Please resume your normal activities of supporting the eradication of history, especially since you know very little about it; history, that is!

Forum List

Back