Revealed: How Climategate scientists DID collude with government officials

Hes just a blowhard................

You both are poopy heads

Wow.....this thread is fun

:lmao: Mainly because you seldom appear very bright.

He can't help; his religion made him do it

Actually, in some ways the Left and Liberalism are like a religion:

-Contrary to observations and empirical date, the Left still believes the State can cure all and make a "heaven on earth".

-A demand that all people have equity of results as opposed to equality before the "eyes of the law"

(yes indeed, we are all equal, in all ways, before the eyes of God err.. the State)

- The State, as opposed to God, is the final judge in ALL decisions; it is Divine, above all reproach.

- forced conversion through education; taxation and even their immature attempt with thought control via "PC" speech

-Their willingness, desire and passion to submit themselves and society to the State, above the individual.
(The Lor,,,er the State is my shepherd, I shall not want)

You can see many manifestations of this with things like their "belief" in Global warm...err; cool....er , Climate Change:

It is based not on fact but their agreement with the concept that State is the only solution in the "paradigm".
Indeed, notice how with the climate they have now set it up to be a non false-able or non-refutable proposition- i.e. all weather changes are due to Global Warming.

When one sets up a theory that is non false-able, it is not science. It is a matter of Faith. How quick would they be to believe this nonsense, if the solution was for less gov't?

It will also ,on occasion, take on a "cult" like feel with their dependency for hero worship eg. See anything Obama.

Not doubt, this behaviour is more due the the "religious nature" of liberalism than anything.

Yes, only a "prophet" can take us out from the "darkness" of our world and led us to our new social utopia.

Instead of the cries ot "heretic" from the Left, they are replaced with cries of "racist" or even better "denier" in the case of climate beliefs.

Yes, denier indeed!

Last edited:
We have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years.

In the next century we will add 3,000 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere.

Atmospheric CO2 is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core records go back 600,000 years.

At the beginning of the 20th century Glacier State Park had 125 glaciers. It now has less than 25.

40% of the North Polar ice cap has melted in the last 50 years.

Ocean temperatures are now the highest ever recorded.

We are warming the earth, my friends.

Atmospheric CO2 is now at the highest level ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core records go back 600,000 years.

At the beginning of the 20th century Glacier State Park had 125 glaciers. It now has less than 25.

Because he said so! That's great evidence, thanks!:cuckoo:

But....but....

We got emails!

but, but it is "science"

From the article:
Although their context couldn't be determined, the excerpts appeared to show climate scientists talking in conspiratorial tones about ways to promote their agenda and freeze out those they disagree with. There are several mentions of "the cause" and discussions of ways to shield emails from freedom of information requests.

No doubt Newton had to do the same thing
:eusa_whistle:

I hear you

did you ever see

The NYT Has Been Predicting Polar Ice Melt for 128 Years

no doubt these were "peer reviewed" as well

1881: “This past Winter, both inside and outside the Arctic circle, appears to have been unusually mild. The ice is very light and rapidly melting …”
1932: “NEXT GREAT DELUGE FORECAST BY SCIENCE; Melting Polar Ice Caps to Raise the Level of Seas and Flood the Continents”
1934: “New Evidence Supports Geology’s View That the Arctic Is Growing Warmer”
1937: “Continued warm weather at the Pole, melting snow and ice.”
1954: “The particular point of inquiry concerns whether the ice is melting at such a rate as to imperil low-lying coastal areas through raising the level of the sea in the near future.”
1957: “U.S. Arctic Station Melting”
1958: “At present, the Arctic ice pack is melting away fast. Some estimates say that it is 40 per cent thinner and 12 per cent smaller than it was fifteen years [ago].”
1959: “Will the Arctic Ocean soon be free of ice?”
1971: “STUDY SAYS MAN ALTERS CLIMATE; U.N. Report Links Melting of Polar Ice to His Activities”
1979: “A puzzling haze over the Arctic ice packs has been identified as a byproduct of air pollution, a finding that may support predictions of a disastrous melting of the earth’s ice caps.”
1982: “Because of global heating attributed to an increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide from fuel burning, about 20,000 cubic miles of polar ice has melted in the past 40 years, apparently contributing to a rise in sea levels …”
1999: “Evidence continues to accumulate that the frozen world of the Arctic and sub-Arctic is thawing.”
2000: “The North Pole is melting. The thick ice that has for ages covered the Arctic Ocean at the pole has turned to water, recent visitors there reported yesterday.”
2002: “The melting of Greenland glaciers and Arctic Ocean sea ice this past summer reached levels not seen in decades, scientists reported today.”
2004: “There is an awful lot of Arctic and glacial ice melting.”
2005: “Another melancholy gathering of climate scientists presented evidence this month that the Antarctic ice shelf is melting – a prospect difficult to imagine a decade ago.”

Comrades
Since it is Sunday, I must go and pray to Mother Gaia
for the end times are near us, any day now
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

You are welcome.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat. This was proven experimentally in 1859.

Your corporate masters don't want you to know this.

You are welcome.

Whatevah you say OwlGore. Ok then... Where's the evidence CO2 has caused catastrophic warming to the tune of taxing air???? What about the coldest winters on record?? CO2 causes that as well? I'll bet C02 caused Obama to hit the golf course during a national security incident yesterday, hmm?

Last edited:
but, but it is "science"

From the article:
Although their context couldn't be determined, the excerpts appeared to show climate scientists talking in conspiratorial tones about ways to promote their agenda and freeze out those they disagree with. There are several mentions of "the cause" and discussions of ways to shield emails from freedom of information requests.

No doubt Newton had to do the same thing
:eusa_whistle:

But the warmist keep ridiculing the idea that it's a conspiracy.

It turns out that it is a conspiracy after all, and like all conspiracies involving more than just a handful of people, it got exposed.

You both are poopy heads

Wow.....this thread is fun

:lmao: Mainly because you seldom appear very bright.

Cool....pissing contest with the rightwing intellectuals

Oh yea?.........well you are STOOPID

You can say something intelligent before the year is out? Vegas thinks you will make one smart comment before it ends, The odds are still fairly high.............

Better invest in solyndra first, your chances are better there.

You are welcome.

Whatevah you say OwlGore. Ok then...

At least Papa Obama has come to "save us"
Mother Gaia, forgive them for they know not what they do

gaiaobama-i1772.jpg

Second leak of climate emails: Political giants weigh in on bias, scientists bowing to financial pressure from sponsors | Mail Online

Revealed: How Climategate scientists DID collude with government officials to hide research that didn't fit their apocalyptic global warming claims

5,000 leaked emails reveal scientists deleted evidence that cast doubt on claims climate change was man-made
Experts were under orders from US and UK officials to come up with a 'strong message'
Critics claim: 'The stink of intellectual corruption is overpowering'
Scientist asks, 'What if they find that climate change is a natural fluctuation? They'll kill us all'

More than 5,000 documents have been leaked online purporting to be the correspondence of climate scientists at the University of East Anglia who were previously accused of ‘massaging’ evidence of man-made climate change.

Following on from the original 'climategate' emails of 2009, the new package appears to show systematic suppression of evidence, and even publication of reports that scientists knew to to be based on flawed approaches.

And not only do the emails paint a picture of scientists manipulating data, government employees at the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) are also implicated.

One message appeared to show a member of Defra staff telling colleagues working on climate science to give the government a ‘strong message’.

The emails paint a clear picture of scientists selectively using data, and colluding with politicians to misuse scientific information.

‘Humphrey’, said to work at Defra, writes: ‘I cannot overstate the HUGE amount of political interest in the project as a message that the government can give on climate change to help them tell their story.
I knew global warming climate instigation was phony baloney because of a great science professor I had at Linn-Benton Community College in 1980 who said the eruption of a volcano could well total more pollution than all the pollution of mankind since year one.

You know, words mean things, and we can remember them for a lifetime.

Why let these harpies fill our childrens' minds with worry and a sense that they have to do something to shut down power plants to satisfy their feelings of rightness in the world?

The global warming liars are a collection of people who think doing the right thing is a dinosaur of religion, and that anything goes.

Well, dammit, I'm tired of them scaring children and old people to get money and votes.

Second leak of climate emails: Political giants weigh in on bias, scientists bowing to financial pressure from sponsors | Mail Online

Revealed: How Climategate scientists DID collude with government officials to hide research that didn't fit their apocalyptic global warming claims

5,000 leaked emails reveal scientists deleted evidence that cast doubt on claims climate change was man-made
Experts were under orders from US and UK officials to come up with a 'strong message'
Critics claim: 'The stink of intellectual corruption is overpowering'
Scientist asks, 'What if they find that climate change is a natural fluctuation? They'll kill us all'

More than 5,000 documents have been leaked online purporting to be the correspondence of climate scientists at the University of East Anglia who were previously accused of ‘massaging’ evidence of man-made climate change.

Following on from the original 'climategate' emails of 2009, the new package appears to show systematic suppression of evidence, and even publication of reports that scientists knew to to be based on flawed approaches.

And not only do the emails paint a picture of scientists manipulating data, government employees at the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) are also implicated.

One message appeared to show a member of Defra staff telling colleagues working on climate science to give the government a ‘strong message’.

The emails paint a clear picture of scientists selectively using data, and colluding with politicians to misuse scientific information.

‘Humphrey’, said to work at Defra, writes: ‘I cannot overstate the HUGE amount of political interest in the project as a message that the government can give on climate change to help them tell their story.
I knew global warming climate instigation was phony baloney because of a great science professor I had at Linn-Benton Community College in 1980 who said the eruption of a volcano could well total more pollution than all the pollution of mankind since year one.

You know, words mean things, and we can remember them for a lifetime.

Why let these harpies fill our childrens' minds with worry and a sense that they have to do something to shut down power plants to satisfy their feelings of rightness in the world?

The global warming liars are a collection of people who think doing the right thing is a dinosaur of religion, and that anything goes.

Well, dammit, I'm tired of them scaring children and old people to get money and votes.

What caused that?

A report from the US National Snow and Ice Data Center in Colorado finds that Arctic summer sea ice has increased by 409,000 square miles, or 26 per cent, since 2007.

What caused that?

From the article:

According to the US National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Colorado, Arctic summer sea ice has increased by 409,000 square miles, or 26 per cent, since 2007 – and even the most committed global warming activists do not dispute this.

The scientists’ predictions also undermine the standard climate computer models, which assert that the warming of the Earth since 1900 has been driven solely by man-made greenhouse gas emissions and will continue as long as carbon dioxide levels rise.

"Climate Sympathizers " when ice is a glass of water as it melts, does the water level rise or lower?
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

You are welcome.

Ahhh, yes, another believer in the One Experiment In a Box with Maybe Three Variables Will Accurately Predict The Behavior of an Entire Planet's Atmosphere With Millions of Variables article of faith.

Forum List

Back