REVEALED: 97% of people shot in June 2020 in New York City were from "minority communities."

This is absolutely devastating! Honestly how much longer can blacks vote for democrats
Actually this is perfectly appropriate because they no longer want police so screw em
Huh
Are you from earth
How are blacks getting screwed by cops?
When did I say they were silly?

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh
So you have no answer, just a failingly bombastic attempt at misinformation.

When you say little to nothing the interviewee adds their own thoughts revealing motive or reason.

The question is who is interviewing whom?
You made a statement I called you out, and you canā€™t answer the question. Why?
Repeat the statement that you claim that you called me out on again now?

If you can that is.

Again the question is who is interviewing whom?
I responded to blacks are getting screwed by cops.. and you responded to me.. do you have something to add or not
So you made the statement that you are trying to attribute to me.

Diagnosis, severely disorganized thinking pattern.

Obamacare covers this, so get help
You RESPONDED TO ME LOL
I ask if you were from Earth

Again there is help but you have to ask
Yes What does that have to do with you responding to me about cops attacking blacks
I never made that response! My response to you is are you from Earth.

I this a productive time in your life?

What Are Delusions of Grandeur?
Overview

A delusion is a false belief held by a person. It contradicts reality or what is commonly considered true. The strength of a delusion is based on how much the person believes it.
Specifically, a delusion of grandeur is a personā€™s belief that they are someone other than who they are, such as a supernatural figure or a celebrity. A delusion of grandeur may also be a belief that they have special abilities, possessions, or powers.
Delusions are generally the result of a mental health disorder. However, not all people with delusions meet the full diagnostic criteria for any mental health disorder.
Many types of mental health disorders classified as psychotic disorders can lead to delusions. These include:
Psychotic disorders can change a personā€™s sense of reality. They may be unable to tell what is real and what is not.
Types of delusions of grandeur

Any delusion has four main characteristics:
  1. The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
  2. The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
  3. The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
  4. The delusion impacts the personā€™s daily life.
Delusions of grandeur can take many forms, such as beliefs of:
Having a special ability, object, or talent
The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about.
Being a famous person
A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.
Having a secret connection
This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.
Religious grandeur
A person with a religious-themed delusion of grandeur may believe that they are a religious leader.

How to spot them

Delusions of grandeur can be difficult to identify because the person having them believes the delusion to be true. Also, delusions can be hard to distinguish from what is called an ā€œovervalued idea,ā€ or a belief a person has that isnā€™t totally accurate, but isnā€™t exactly a delusion, either. One studyTrusted Source used the example of gambling ā€” if a person is a regular gambler, they probably believe they have an ability that allows them to win. But this is generally not considered a delusion of grandeur.
The key marker of delusions of grandeur is that they are not tied to a personā€™s experience. So, a person who regularly gambles and believes he is close to winning, even if heā€™s not, isnā€™t necessarily delusional. This is because the belief is tied to the action.
A delusion, on the other hand, is usually not related to anything happening in life at the moment. A delusion of grandeur would be more like a belief you can fly or that you are secretly the star of a reality TV show.
A delusion of grandeur is easier to spot if it occurs with other mental health symptoms. Delusions of grandeur are more common with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. If a person has a history of bipolar disorder and has had delusional thoughts in the past, delusions are more likely to happen again.
In some cases, delusions can also be brought on or intensified by the use of substances such as alcohol or marijuana.
Also keep watch for the effects the belief has on the personā€™s life. If the false belief is so great that it has changed how the person lives life or performs daily activities, it could be a delusion.

What are your options?

If you have any concerns about your thoughts or if you think a loved one may be having delusional thoughts of grandeur, you should see a doctor. A psychiatrist is the preferred expert, but a general practitioner can help with a referral. Research shows cognitive behavioral therapy can help treat delusions of grandeur, but the outcome depends on the underlying mental health disorder.
If you have any thoughts about harming yourself or others, call 911 immediately. And if you witness someone having a delusion and are concerned they might harm themselves or others, call emergency services. A mental health emergency is just as real as any other kind of emergency.
You can also call the hotline from National Alliance on Mental Illness, Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST at 1-800-950-NAMI. You can also text ā€œNAMI" to 741741 anytime for help for you or a friend.
Iā€™m from earth Iā€™m from a black neighborhood where blacks are not being attacked by cops itā€™s not true unless you can prove it if not take a hike you racist .

This is absolutely devastating! Honestly how much longer can blacks vote for democrats
Actually this is perfectly appropriate because they no longer want police so screw em
Huh
Are you from earth
How are blacks getting screwed by cops?
When did I say they were silly?

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh
So you have no answer, just a failingly bombastic attempt at misinformation.

When you say little to nothing the interviewee adds their own thoughts revealing motive or reason.

The question is who is interviewing whom?
You made a statement I called you out, and you canā€™t answer the question. Why?
Repeat the statement that you claim that you called me out on again now?

If you can that is.

Again the question is who is interviewing whom?
I responded to blacks are getting screwed by cops.. and you responded to me.. do you have something to add or not
So you made the statement that you are trying to attribute to me.

Diagnosis, severely disorganized thinking pattern.

Obamacare covers this, so get help
You RESPONDED TO ME LOL
I ask if you were from Earth

Again there is help but you have to ask
Yes What does that have to do with you responding to me about cops attacking blacks
I never made that response! My response to you is are you from Earth.

I this a productive time in your life?

What Are Delusions of Grandeur?
Overview

A delusion is a false belief held by a person. It contradicts reality or what is commonly considered true. The strength of a delusion is based on how much the person believes it.
Specifically, a delusion of grandeur is a personā€™s belief that they are someone other than who they are, such as a supernatural figure or a celebrity. A delusion of grandeur may also be a belief that they have special abilities, possessions, or powers.
Delusions are generally the result of a mental health disorder. However, not all people with delusions meet the full diagnostic criteria for any mental health disorder.
Many types of mental health disorders classified as psychotic disorders can lead to delusions. These include:
Psychotic disorders can change a personā€™s sense of reality. They may be unable to tell what is real and what is not.
Types of delusions of grandeur

Any delusion has four main characteristics:
  1. The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
  2. The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
  3. The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
  4. The delusion impacts the personā€™s daily life.
Delusions of grandeur can take many forms, such as beliefs of:
Having a special ability, object, or talent
The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about.
Being a famous person
A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.
Having a secret connection
This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.
Religious grandeur
A person with a religious-themed delusion of grandeur may believe that they are a religious leader.

How to spot them

Delusions of grandeur can be difficult to identify because the person having them believes the delusion to be true. Also, delusions can be hard to distinguish from what is called an ā€œovervalued idea,ā€ or a belief a person has that isnā€™t totally accurate, but isnā€™t exactly a delusion, either. One studyTrusted Source used the example of gambling ā€” if a person is a regular gambler, they probably believe they have an ability that allows them to win. But this is generally not considered a delusion of grandeur.
The key marker of delusions of grandeur is that they are not tied to a personā€™s experience. So, a person who regularly gambles and believes he is close to winning, even if heā€™s not, isnā€™t necessarily delusional. This is because the belief is tied to the action.
A delusion, on the other hand, is usually not related to anything happening in life at the moment. A delusion of grandeur would be more like a belief you can fly or that you are secretly the star of a reality TV show.
A delusion of grandeur is easier to spot if it occurs with other mental health symptoms. Delusions of grandeur are more common with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. If a person has a history of bipolar disorder and has had delusional thoughts in the past, delusions are more likely to happen again.
In some cases, delusions can also be brought on or intensified by the use of substances such as alcohol or marijuana.
Also keep watch for the effects the belief has on the personā€™s life. If the false belief is so great that it has changed how the person lives life or performs daily activities, it could be a delusion.

What are your options?

If you have any concerns about your thoughts or if you think a loved one may be having delusional thoughts of grandeur, you should see a doctor. A psychiatrist is the preferred expert, but a general practitioner can help with a referral. Research shows cognitive behavioral therapy can help treat delusions of grandeur, but the outcome depends on the underlying mental health disorder.
If you have any thoughts about harming yourself or others, call 911 immediately. And if you witness someone having a delusion and are concerned they might harm themselves or others, call emergency services. A mental health emergency is just as real as any other kind of emergency.
You can also call the hotline from National Alliance on Mental Illness, Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST at 1-800-950-NAMI. You can also text ā€œNAMI" to 741741 anytime for help for you or a friend.
Iā€™m from earth Iā€™m from a black neighborhood where blacks are not being attacked by cops itā€™s not true unless you can prove it if not take a hike you racist .
Again I never said what it is that you need me to have said to make your delusion real.

Naturally you can prove me wrong by posting a link to what it is that you believe that I said.

However there is no link to your delusion as it exist only in your mind.

It there?

Which unfortunately will not eliminate your delusions.

Ask for help, it exist but you need to take the first step

What does voting for a democrat have to do with street level violence?
Well how many republican or RED communities have this problem? Rest my case. Oh well may as well ask name one state, city, community controlled by Republicans?

Joblessness, poverty, and wage disparity were caused by Corporate America and their salad tosser Republican politicians. Every former middle class American knows that. What country do you live?

Joblessness, poverty, and wage disparity were caused by Corporate America and their salad tosser Republican politicians. Every former middle class American knows that. What country do you live?
What keeps major corporations getting bigger is democrat over regulation of small capital people from starting a business. Itā€™s democrats that love big corps, they can control them ..

its OK you wouldnt understand,,,
You can't have a valid reason for crime in any city because this is not about street violence it is about bashing a party..

When you're mayor of NYCity and you clear the jails because of Covid -- and 2 months later, a guy with 91 priors is caught shoving an 80 yr women on a walker into a fire hydrant -- AND HE was released by an incompetent brainless mayor --- politics DOES matter..

Or when the Dem mayor says she's gonna create "space" for looting and rioting so that folks can blow off some steam -- your politics matter... Or when SEVERAL mayors of Chicago can sleep soundly knowing that a large part of city are more lethal than living in Mogadishu -- politics matter...

You have no defense for ignoring ALL the complicity and duplicity into "creating space" for crime and violence...

Last edited:

You can't have a valid reason for crime in any city because this is not about street violence it is about bashing a party..

Decriminalizing shop lifting, tossing out bail requirements for arrested protesters, voting to defund the police -- IS politics -- you mental midget.. When you DISBAND the ENTIRE investigative unit of the NYC police and then wonder why gang and drug explodes --- YOU and the mayor and the Dem city council are equally clueless...

Ya get the CONCERN HERE yet??? Don't act like there's ZERO reason for rational folks to BE concerned...

Jittsies problem is -- he spends MUCH TOO much TIME worrying about the chaos and the carnage that these morons in govt CREATE in OTHER communities... It's a LOCAL issue.. Should not be added to the NOISE and party warfare goin on nationally.. Because NATIONALLY, the picture is quite different.. Thank God...

The city is dominated by Democrats (you forgot who the current mayor is?), in a state dominated by democrats for many decades.

Decriminalizing shop lifting, tossing out bail requirements for arrested protesters, voting to defund the police -- IS politics -- you mental midget.. When you DISBAND the ENTIRE investigative unit of the NYC police and then wonder why gang and drug explodes --- YOU and the mayor and the Dem city council are equally clueless...

Ya get the CONCERN HERE yet??? Don't act like there's ZERO reason for rational folks to BE concerned...

Jittsies problem is -- he spends MUCH TOO much TIME worrying about the chaos and the carnage that these morons in govt CREATE in OTHER communities... It's a LOCAL issue.. Should not be added to the NOISE and party warfare goin on nationally.. Because NATIONALLY, the picture is quite different.. Thank God...
And no matter who is in charge, Democrat or Republican that gang violence will exist yet the cops have proven that they have failed to stop the violence so nature takes her course and the gangs will eliminate themselves at a faster rate than the cops could wish to attain, with or without legal weapons.
Don't take the attitude that all this crap didn't start because of police abuses. I really don't mind their hardass tactics on those that deserve it but they were getting out of hand also just like the street violence. The added disfavor for cops is how they tend to steal from perps without due process.

The city is dominated by Democrats (you forgot who the current mayor is?), in a state dominated by democrats for many decades.
And if it was all Repubs it would be sunshine and roses, eh?

And no matter who is in charge, Democrat or Republican that gang violence will exist yet the cops have proven that they have failed to stop the violence so nature takes her course and the gangs will eliminate themselves at a faster rate than the cops could wish to attain, with or without legal weapons.

Not true.,. Never BEEN a mayor as marxist and lazy as Big Bird in NYC... He's got like a 5% approval rating.. But he was ELECTED on a VERY progressive platform.. Which should have been a clue... Under Guilliani and even Bloomberg -- NYC hit new lows in violent crime and assaults.

But it's an EPIDEMIC of lazy PERMISSIVE governing coast in coast in the BLUE islands...

Dont expect there would ever BE a Repub or Indie mayor or council EVER in Portland, Seattle, LA... But MAYBE there needs to be to find the difference.. Because the shit is flowing downhill now....

Hell Big Bird and his revolutionary suck-ups have killed more people with their criminal disregard at the beginning for COVID... He's just not FOND of CRIME -- he's wrong on about EVERYTHING... DANGEROUSLY wrong...

Jittsies problem is -- he spends MUCH TOO much TIME worrying about the chaos and the carnage that these morons in govt CREATE in OTHER communities... It's a LOCAL issue.. Should not be added to the NOISE and party warfare goin on nationally.. Because NATIONALLY, the picture is quite different.. Thank God.
This makes absolutely no sense at all, I know what causes these issues itā€™s democrat policies.
Welfare program that breaks up the black family
Not teaching morals and American exceptionalism in our schools.
democrats allowed Marxism in our schools.
black ppl are learning a Marxist version of their history on the fly.
rich white democrats are funding left wing militant groups like blm and Antifa.
Over regulation of urban areas, extremely high housing regulations are forcing us in to subsidize housing.
Urban areas should be exploding with entrepreneurial jobs. They arenā€™t they are exploding with oppression, and poverty

What keeps major corporations getting bigger is democrat over regulation of small capital people from starting a business. Itā€™s democrats that love big corps, they can control them ..
I owned or Angeled 20+ businesses since 1980 and I haven't found your claim true. What country do you live?

I owned or Angeled 20+ businesses since 1980 and I haven't found you claim true. What country do you live?
the only thing not true about his comment is he limits it to just the democrat party,,
when in fact its both parties doing it,,

as for you companies I am curious to what they did, cause some business's can avoid those regs.
but for example farming/poultry,
the regs are so wide and invasive it takes tens if not hundreds of thousands to just open the doors and more to bring in the product and get it ready for retail.

Forum List

Back