REVEALED: 97% of people shot in June 2020 in New York City were from "minority communities."

This is absolutely devastating! Honestly how much longer can blacks vote for democrats
Is anyone surprised? Do black lives matter (to blacks)?
No. Just look at Chicago.
Not just Chicago, it's in every hood across this nation. The numbers are just high in Chicago because of the consentration or density in population found in these hoods/poverty stricken areas.

Hey they had to cancel the show "Live PD" because it was actually showing the patterns all over this nation of the same bullcrap going on. It wasn't cancelled over this George Floyd case that made it seem like all of a sudden this nation is suffering the ills of society bubbling up to the surface in a violent and voice stress way because of such tragedies. This stuff has been laying just below the surface for years, but it has been ignored just as long as it can't be seen from the mayor's house, the governor's house or any of the city council members houses.

Most of it is being ignored, because it is thought that most of the lifestyles are chosen, and therefore they don't want any help or intervention. But when someone gets dead, then it's everyone's fault.
Trouble is ,it seems they DID choose that lifestyle. Nobody forced them to join gangs ,abandon their kids ,and smoke crack.
PS--This includes ALL races. Antifa especially.

This is absolutely devastating! Honestly how much longer can blacks vote for democrats
What does voting for a democrat have to do with street level violence?
Because that’s a democrat street with a child created through a democrat run education System, and a welfare system that promotes broken families.. anything else?
Rich to the poor humans commit crimes......
.....blacks commit crime at much higher rates--especially violent crime
The majority of poor people do.
Poorest towns in America almost no crime

Actually this is perfectly appropriate because they no longer want police so screw em
Huh
Are you from earth

The democrat party endorses single motherhood and obfuscates from unstructured families as the source of social demise because that doesn’t fit their racial oppression narrative.

Humm 97%

Stop an frisk
Unconstitutional you betcha
But you can not deny the facts that when wacist nypd were targeting young blacks and Hispanics that shootings plummeted

If they got pinched on the street with a gun ...they would ship em off
TODAY ...cause ....well black lives matter ...pffft

They way things are going today ....just stand back and watch her burn

Humm 97%

Stop an frisk
Unconstitutional you betcha
But you can not deny the facts that when wacist nypd were targeting young blacks and Hispanics that shootings plummeted

If they got pinched on the street with a gun ...they would ship em off
TODAY ...cause ....well black lives matter ...pffft

They way things are going today ....just stand back and watch her burn
Yep, it's ashame that they don't understand that it's not the police for whom they can't trust, but yet it's the demoncrats using them that they best beware of, and that's a fact.

Just watch as they expose themselves to the evil within, while they believe the Demoncrats when telling them that it's the evil without who is their ultimate enemy. Then that evil without ends up being the ones to restore order for them as the evil within tries to destroy them from within.

Last edited:
Ask Bill DeBlasio. He defunded New York's police. Result ?

For the week of June 15 to June 21 this year versus those dates in 2019: Shooting incidents jumped an astounding 342 percent. Shooting victims rocketed even higher, by 414 percent.

City Councilman Joe Borelli, one of that body’s three Republicans, told Fox News: “We had 102 shooting victims last week alone, and not one single bullet was fired by the gun of an NYPD officer. And yet, these are the justifications we’re using to make cuts to the force.”

Because that’s a democrat street with a child created through a democrat run education System, and a welfare system that promotes broken families.. anything else?
Rich to the poor humans commit crimes......
..my dad lived in the Great Depression--a lot poorer than today's blacks..I grew up poor in a BLACK hood' ...we didn't commit crime

Actually this is perfectly appropriate because they no longer want police so screw em
Huh
Are you from earth
How are blacks getting screwed by cops?

Huh
Are you from earth
When did I say they were silly?

Yawn

130 vs 78

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh
So you have no answer, just a failingly bombastic attempt at misinformation.

When you say little to nothing the interviewee adds their own thoughts revealing motive or reason.

The question is who is interviewing whom?

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

When you say little to nothing the interviewee adds their own thoughts revealing motive or reason.

You made a statement I called you out, and you can’t answer the question. Why?

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

Repeat the statement that you claim that you called me out on again now?

If you can that is.

Again the question is who is interviewing whom?

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

If you can that is.

I responded to blacks are getting screwed by cops.. and you responded to me.. do you have something to add or not

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

If you can that is.

I responded to blacks are getting screwed by cops.. and you responded to me.. do you have something to add or not
So you made the statement that you are trying to attribute to me.

Diagnosis, severely disorganized thinking pattern.

Obamacare covers this, so get help

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

If you can that is.

You RESPONDED TO ME LOL

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

If you can that is.

You RESPONDED TO ME LOL
I ask if you were from Earth

Again there is help but you have to ask

Huh
Are you from earth

Yawn

130 vs 78
Huh

If you can that is.

You RESPONDED TO ME LOL
I ask if you were from Earth

Again there is help but you have to ask
Yes What does that have to do with you responding to me about cops attacking blacks

Forum List

Back