Reuters journalist abandoned in Afghanistan by Joe Biden has been murdered and mutilated

And Jimmy Carter smiles.

After Obama lifted the terrible burden of Carter's being Worse President Ever along comes a near brain-dead old man to take away the title for America's most shameful hostage crisis.

See, some good did come out of regime Xiden!

At least from the purient peanut perspective.

I think most of them understand the dangers.

That is why you see so few doing what this courageous man did.

He should be honored and the taliban should be brought before the world court for war crimes.

This was a long time ago, was during a aggressive raid by the US backed forces, and the journalist was not targeted, but simply in a Hmvee that was hit with an RPG.
There was no war crime, and it was not even the Taliban who were involved.

Yep blame the people. Do you blame residents of the inner cities for not leaving too? Everyone knows it's a drug war zone, why don't they just leave?

No, drugs in the innner city are not the problem, the police and courts ARE the problem. There is no basis in law for criminalizing drugs.

Well, for once you are right.

The question now is will these kids be turned into sex slaves.

Could have happened already. Perhaps the taliban man will allow the ones that get pregnant to return to America so they will have anchor babies.

Taliban are very puritanical and do not do sex slaves.
Your confusing Islam with Judaism.

This was a long time ago, was during a aggressive raid by the US backed forces, and the journalist was not targeted, but simply in a Hmvee that was hit with an RPG.
There was no war crime, and it was not even the Taliban who were involved.
Last month was a long time ago?

The Biden body count is climbing.

Danish Siddiqui, an award winning Reuters photojournalist working in Afghanistan covering the Taliban takeover of the country, has reportedly been killed and mutilated by Taliban fighters.

According to the Daily Mail, Siddiqui was killed during the Taliban's takeover of Spin Boldak in southern Afghanistan.

It is believed that Siddiqui was injured by rocket shrapnel and subsequently left behind by the retreating Afghan army he was embedded in before falling into the hands of the Taliban.

Siddiqui had reportedly asked to be sent to Afghanistan, telling his bosses, "If we don't go, who will?"

He arrived at a Kandahar Afghan Special Forces base on July 11, and was embedded in a unit of several hundred elite commandos that were attempting to flush out Taliban fighters that were capturing territories.

Two days later, Siddiqui was in a convoy returning from a mission to rescue a surrounded policeman, when the convoy was attacked with rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs).

Siddiqui captured the moment on video when an RPG struck the Humvee he was traveling in. The attack destroyed three other vehicles in the convoy.

You never mentioned the other 72 journalists they killed. Suddenly when Joe pulls out, a dead journalist gets top priority and another pathetic reason to blame joe. Grow up.

You never mentioned the other 72 journalists they killed. Suddenly when Joe pulls out, a dead journalist gets top priority and another pathetic reason to blame joe. Grow up.
It takes considerable knowledge to realize the extent of your ignorance.

No, drugs in the innner city are not the problem, the police and courts ARE the problem. There is no basis in law for criminalizing drugs.
The problem is who lives in the inner city.

When civilized people lived there; few problems.

It takes considerable knowledge to realize the extent of your ignorance.

I'll stand by every word I said above and I'll challenge you to prove me wrong.
Of anyone is ignorant, it's you. You didn't know about those 72 journos.
Nah. You want to blame Biden for it. As if I can't see through that. Grow up.

That was no atrocity story: the concentration camps were kept secret very successfully.
until it was real, it was a story.

when you "never never never" something, you take a pretty hard line.

until it was real, it was a story.

when you "never never never" something, you take a pretty hard line.
I think the most important thing is to ask "is it real?" For instance suddenly today everyone is saying ISIS-K, whatever that is, sent in that suicide bomber that killed all the people including Marines near Kabul airport. Well, how do they know that? There's a lot of motivation not to trigger Biden's Red Line at this time --- he said he'd counterattack the Taliban if they killed our troops. So presto-chango, suddenly the claim is that some Mystery Terrorists did it.

Uh-huh. Suuuurrrrrre. I don't think much that is real is being said right now. It's all going to be propaganda.

Last edited:
I think the most important thing is to ask "is it real?" For instance suddenly today everyone is saying ISIS-K, whatever that is, sent in that suicide bombers that killed all the people including Marines near Kabul airport. Well, how do they know that? There's a lot of motivation not to trigger Biden's Red Line at this time --- he said he'd counterattack the Taliban if they killed our troops. So presto-chango, suddenly the claim is that some Mystery Terrorists did it.

Uh-huh. Suuuurrrrrre. I don't think much that is real is being said right now. It's all going to be propaganda.
now verifying before screaming THESE PEOPLE SUCK or the like, 100%. far too often people catch a headline, don't read and then go off screaming at things they already hate.

now verifying before screaming THESE PEOPLE SUCK or the like, 100%. far too often people catch a headline, don't read and then go off screaming at things they already hate.
And so often it's impossible to verify: we just have to wait for actual facts to catch up to the rumors and propaganda. After 9/11 I had a personal rule to wait three days before believing ANYTHING during a crisis.

For instance, I notice the Fox chyron is now changed from "10 U.S. Servicemembers killed" to "at least 10 U.S. Servicemembers killed."

Well, things are certainly popping now.

Speaking of their own foolishness --- I just read that DOZENS of American high school students spent the summer in Afghanistan as a school summer vacation thing, and they are still there, hiding out.

The school decided to send them on a project WHERE??

It's not like it wasn't well publicized that we were leaving Afghanistan this summer!!

"What I did on my summer vacation."

They were Afghan refugees who lived in the US. The school didn't send them anywhere. They went to visit family there.

Forum List

Back