Reuters journalist abandoned in Afghanistan by Joe Biden has been murdered and mutilated

People, BRITAIN IS NOT THE 51st STATE.

Reuters is a British news organization (and their guy was an Afghan, not a Brit) and has nothing to do with us.

All the American news organizations got all their people out --- it was covered in the Wall Street Journal two days ago. Both the Afghanis and the actual Americans. I don't see why we should be responsible for Afghanis --- they earned their money, they got paid, so, what?? However, the Post, Journal, and Times did get them all out.

I don't care what happens to Afghans hired by Reuters or Pravda or any other foreign news agency. Not our problem.
I would expect that the US news would be the first out.

Everyone else can burn for all they care.

It's not like the media will cover the mass genocide of Americans there once Biden leaves anyway.

So why stay?

The Biden body count is climbing.

Danish Siddiqui, an award winning Reuters photojournalist working in Afghanistan covering the Taliban takeover of the country, has reportedly been killed and mutilated by Taliban fighters.

According to the Daily Mail, Siddiqui was killed during the Taliban's takeover of Spin Boldak in southern Afghanistan.

It is believed that Siddiqui was injured by rocket shrapnel and subsequently left behind by the retreating Afghan army he was embedded in before falling into the hands of the Taliban.

Siddiqui had reportedly asked to be sent to Afghanistan, telling his bosses, "If we don't go, who will?"

He arrived at a Kandahar Afghan Special Forces base on July 11, and was embedded in a unit of several hundred elite commandos that were attempting to flush out Taliban fighters that were capturing territories.

Two days later, Siddiqui was in a convoy returning from a mission to rescue a surrounded policeman, when the convoy was attacked with rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs).

Siddiqui captured the moment on video when an RPG struck the Humvee he was traveling in. The attack destroyed three other vehicles in the convoy.
A. Not an American.

B. Volunteered.

C. Cought in the crossfire, not "murdered and mutilated".

D. You're a fucking liar.

Bingo. I knew last year. How the fuck didnt they know in Afghanistan?
The Idiot In Chief caused the catastrophe in Afghanistan. It's not just the innocent people trapped, Biden has made the Taliban the most well armed terrorist organization in the world. Al Qaeda and ISIS will soon be on the rise in Afghanistan, thanks to the moron you elected.

The Idiot In Chief caused the catastrophe in Afghanistan. It's not just the innocent people trapped, Biden has made the Taliban the most well armed terrorist organization in the world. Al Qaeda and ISIS will soon be on the rise in Afghanistan, thanks to the moron you elected.
Its all good because Drumpf got his ass whipped by Biden in the election.

People, we need to keep in mind that war atrocity stories are never, never, never true. The more gorgeous and grotesque they are, the more we've got the next director for the Saw movies telling stories, not truth. People love to tell horror stories when they are afraid and angry and propagandizing, and that is what is going on here.

My personal favorites are the atrocity stories from WWI. Lots of creativity there --- I won't upset you with many examples, but that one about the Germans tying monks onto church bell clappers to ring the bells with their bodies took first prize. There was never any evidence for any one of the stories.

Don't believe anything you hear from Afghanistan, I'd recommend. It's all Fake News.
so the NAZIS killing jews wasn't real?

People, we need to keep in mind that war atrocity stories are never, never, never true. The more gorgeous and grotesque they are, the more we've got the next director for the Saw movies telling stories, not truth. People love to tell horror stories when they are afraid and angry and propagandizing, and that is what is going on here.

My personal favorites are the atrocity stories from WWI. Lots of creativity there --- I won't upset you with many examples, but that one about the Germans tying monks onto church bell clappers to ring the bells with their bodies took first prize. There was never any evidence for any one of the stories.

Don't believe anything you hear from Afghanistan, I'd recommend. It's all Fake News.
oy

This guy wasn't "abandoned and left behind by Joe Biden", he flew to Afghanistan of his own volition, and drove right into the hands of the Taliban. The fact that he was both injured and left behind is because he chose to go and put himself in danger.

You can't save people from their own foolishness if they're determine to risk their lives.

Joe Biden has ZERO blame for this one.
When did Biden first announce to the world that we were removing the 2500 troops left in Afghanistan?

Don't bother searching for it. It was in APRIL 14, 2021. That's when the Taliban started taking over.

This is from the DOD, so don't bother dismissing the source.

He later changed the deadline to August 31, to be able to read his teleprompter and bray "Mission Accomplished" on September 11th...but he had already seeded the Taliban effort to regain control...in April.

He certainly does have Danish Siddiqui's blood on his hands.

Speaking of their own foolishness --- I just read that DOZENS of American high school students spent the summer in Afghanistan as a school summer vacation thing, and they are still there, hiding out.

The school decided to send them on a project WHERE??

It's not like it wasn't well publicized that we were leaving Afghanistan this summer!!

"What I did on my summer vacation."

Traveling during covid is stupid enough, but it is not like there was no warning.

Idiot journalists think their profession somehow makes them immune from the deadly reality of being in the middle of an armed conflict. ... :cuckoo:
I think most of them understand the dangers.

That is why you see so few doing what this courageous man did.

He should be honored and the taliban should be brought before the world court for war crimes.

Yep blame the people. Do you blame residents of the inner cities for not leaving too? Everyone knows it's a drug war zone, why don't they just leave?
Not sure why you're comparing people with money going on vacation to a war zone they don't have to stay in to people who live in a war zone with no money to move away from all that is familiar. That was a down right retarded comparison to be honest.

Not sure why you're comparing people with money going on vacation to a war zone they don't have to stay in to people who live in a war zone with no money to move away from all that is familiar. That was a down right retarded comparison to be honest.
Well, for once you are right.

The question now is will these kids be turned into sex slaves.

Could have happened already. Perhaps the taliban man will allow the ones that get pregnant to return to America so they will have anchor babies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back