Return of the Consent Decrees and The Task Force of the 21st Century Policing

Leftists are so gullible. :auiqs.jpg:

Those damned fools expecting Police to obey the Constitution. How silly. Don’t they know might makes right?
"The Obama/Biden Admin didn't create the looting and Rioting. That was a product of stopping the Consent Decree program. Baltimore was one of the ones to get it next but Rump and Sessions nixed it. Rump created the looting and Rioting for his purposes to get reelected."

That's horseshit. Gullible idiots believe it, though.

Help me out then Scooter. Cities that have enacted the decree have fewer situations where lethal force is used. The police are retrained in de-escalation techniques. So fewer situations where cops, suspects, and bystanders are threatened by extreme use of force situations. Better yet. Cops don’t face trial for shooting someone. They don’t go to prison for Manslaughter or Murder.

How exactly is this bad?
"The Obama/Biden Admin didn't create the looting and Rioting."

How many times do I have to repeat this before you smell the bullshit it's made of?

The Obama/Biden Admin encouraged lawless riots. Democrats still do.

I am wondering the same thing. What do I have to say for you to realize how insane your nonsense sounds?

So let’s try this. You prefer the streets to be as dangerous as possible for cops?
My "nonsense" is me quoting you.

If you can't see that Democrats benefit from lawlessness, you're never going to.

Those damned fools expecting Police to obey the Constitution. How silly. Don’t they know might makes right?
"The Obama/Biden Admin didn't create the looting and Rioting. That was a product of stopping the Consent Decree program. Baltimore was one of the ones to get it next but Rump and Sessions nixed it. Rump created the looting and Rioting for his purposes to get reelected."

Help me out then Scooter. Cities that have enacted the decree have fewer situations where lethal force is used. The police are retrained in de-escalation techniques. So fewer situations where cops, suspects, and bystanders are threatened by extreme use of force situations. Better yet. Cops don’t face trial for shooting someone. They don’t go to prison for Manslaughter or Murder.

How exactly is this bad?

How many times do I have to repeat this before you smell the bullshit it's made of?

I am wondering the same thing. What do I have to say for you to realize how insane your nonsense sounds?

So let’s try this. You prefer the streets to be as dangerous as possible for cops?

If you can't see that Democrats benefit from lawlessness, you're never going to.

Why do you want it to be more dangerous on the street for the police?

How exactly is this bad?

I don't. I'm not a Democrat.

How exactly is this bad?

Nonsense. By rejecting the additional training and resources from those Consent Decrees you detest you are making it more dangerous on the street for the cops.

How exactly is this bad?

Nonsense. By rejecting the additional training and resources from those Consent Decrees you detest you are making it more dangerous on the street for the cops.
Read this thread again. I have expressed no opinion about CDs. I just pointed out the stupidity of not blaming the Obama Admin for civil violence.

How exactly is this bad?

Read this thread again. I have expressed no opinion about CDs. I just pointed out the stupidity of not blaming the Obama Admin for civil violence.

The Obama Admin has been out of power for four years. Why not blame Truman?

That is the hilarious thing about Fanboys on both sides. They take credit after ten seconds. Nixon was furious he did not get more credit. Really any credit. For the moon landings. The fanboys never want blame. It isn’t my fault. I inherited this mess. But they want the credit for the good they inherited as well.

So here is the truth. The first week Trump shut down the Consent Decrees and the investigations. Since the riots started his one expressed opinion is to send in the National Guard to stomp anyone who is on the streets. Kill them all. He threatened Governor's and Mayors if they did not get tough. Trump is in charge. If he wants the credit, then he gets the blame too. A leader seeks the responsibility. He does not shift the blame.

How exactly is this bad?

The Obama Admin has been out of power for four years. Why not blame Truman?

That is the hilarious thing about Fanboys on both sides. They take credit after ten seconds. Nixon was furious he did not get more credit. Really any credit. For the moon landings. The fanboys never want blame. It isn’t my fault. I inherited this mess. But they want the credit for the good they inherited as well.

So here is the truth. The first week Trump shut down the Consent Decrees and the investigations. Since the riots started his one expressed opinion is to send in the National Guard to stomp anyone who is on the streets. Kill them all. He threatened Governor's and Mayors if they did not get tough. Trump is in charge. If he wants the credit, then he gets the blame too. A leader seeks the responsibility. He does not shift the blame.
"Kill them all"?

It's amazing how you insist you should be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back