Retired Major General Sends trump Message

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I can't agree more with him. Thank you General Eaton.

I'm a vet. My dad, my sister, a couple cousins are vets. I had an uncle who died in the Bataan March. I never got to meet him because the Japanese murdered him in WW II.

He gave his life for this nation. According to trump my uncle was a loser and sucker.

I'm a vet. My dad, my sister, a couple cousins are vets. I had an uncle who died in the Bataan March. I never got to meet him because the Japanese murdered him in WW II.

He gave his life for this nation. According to trump my uncle was a loser and sucker.

The story in the Atlantic is fake news.

FakeVery.jpg

The article has been debunked by everyone in the room when the alleged event occurred, including those who don't like Trump.

Stop being an inflamed anal polyp.

BTW, Eaton has connections to the Progressive group Vote Vets, so we know where he stands.

Trump has always supported the military. Trying to divide this nation via lies will ultimately fail. If the person making the claim was the result of multi-generational military personnel in his family, he wouldn't be trying to get people to vote for the anti-military Biden, who publicly, before cameras, stated that....."We no longer need a standing army." He wants to drastically shrink the military and make us a militarily vulnerable nation, making China, North Korea and their partners very happy and Biden has made it crystal clear that he likes China.

Last edited:
When the left makes stuff up, they should tone it down a bit. This one is so outrageous, it is ridiculous.

What does Biden think of John Kerry's thoughts on Vietnam War vets, that they had "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in the fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam"

By association, I am sure Biden feels the same.

The article has been debunked by everyone in the room when the alleged event occurred, including those who don't like Trump.

BTW, Eaton has connections to the Progressive group Vote Vets, so we know where he stands.

Debunked by those who don’t want to believe it

When the left makes stuff up, they should tone it down a bit. This one is so outrageous, it is ridiculous.

What does Biden think of John Kerry's thoughts on Vietnam War vets, that they had "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in the fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam"

Any of that not true?

Trump did not say that asshole. Try again. You twerps are really getting desperate.

Debunked by those who don’t want to believe it

The fact that this is an anonymous sourced story tells me that it is phony.

Someone who came forward with such a bombshell would be celebrated for months by CNN and MSNBC.

My guess is that the reporter is the source, and he just made it all up out of whole cloth. Too much notoriety for a real informant to remain anonymous.

This retired general is definitely a loser and a sucker for lib lies

I couldn't agree more. You are a loser and a sucker.
I don't think it has anything to do with military service, however.
That's just a leftist idiot being a fool.

Tell that to the Major General and the people who were there and heard him say it.

Any of that not true?

I don't think John Kerry saw any of that. If he had, he would have snitched on the military officers who committed such atrocities when he had a chance.

Tell that to the Major General and the people who were there and heard him say it.

The Major General didn't hear President Trump say anything, he read the Atlantic article

Forum List

Back