Retired Judge Luttig issues a frightening warning about the plans of trump and his "allies."

Uh.........Jan 6th was not an election day.
Nobody was stealing elections at a public rally.

Who left the doors open on the retard home????!!!!!
It was not a "rally." It was the culmination of months of planning by trump and his "allies" to steal the election. It was the results of a man who had fed hate and lies to his followers for months. Political passion can be overwhelming. trump knows that from the moment he stood behind the podium and used the words "massive voter fraud" that his cult will be out for blood.

He would be sure that he would not be held responsible for the mob threatening to hang Mike Pence. Well, he did use the word, "peacefully" as he spoke to the rally before the mob attack. trump as a way of speaking our of both sides of his mouth. So....when he said "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"....trump is pretty sure his statement about "peacefully march" will protect him from taking blame.

trump has a way of saying one thing and winking and nodding something completely different. He is one of the most deceptive people I have have listened to. He uses phrases like, "stand back and stand by" to send signals to his cult.

Yes, he will probably get away with inciting the violence on January 6th. But the hearings are painting a picture of a man that could plunge this nation into a dark period of revolution if he even sits in the oval office again.

I believe Bannon when he says he wants to destroy the entire electoral system. trump is right there with him...

It was not a "rally." It was the culmination of months of planning by trump and his "allies" to steal the election. It was the results of a man who had fed hate and lies to his followers for months. Political passion can be overwhelming. trump knows that from the moment he stood behind the podium and used the words "massive voter fraud" that his cult will be out for blood.

He would be sure that he would not be held responsible for the mob threatening to hang Mike Pence. Well, he did use the word, "peacefully" as he spoke to the rally before the mob attack. trump as a way of speaking our of both sides of his mouth. So....when he said "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"....trump is pretty sure his statement about "peacefully march" will protect him from taking blame.

trump has a way of saying one thing and winking and nodding something completely different. He is one of the most deceptive people I have have listened to. He uses phrases like, "stand back and stand by" to send signals to his cult.

Yes, he will probably get away with inciting the violence on January 6th. But the hearings are painting a picture of a man that could plunge this nation into a dark period of revolution if he even sits in the oval office again.

I believe Bannon when he says he wants to destroy the entire electoral system. trump is right there with him...

This needs to be in the Conspiracy Comedy section!!!

ScentedDeadGuppy-size_restricted.gif

Another repub judge warns about trump and his allies

"I have a concern that we have, unfortunately, American citizens who were so gullible that they were willing to accept what was being said without any proof that the allegations about the election had any merit whatsoever," the judge warned. "People are just outraged at how they feel our system is not taking seriously what happened on that day because of their fear of the future of this country."

The courts are the only thing that can stop trump and his allies. And trump is trying to find ways around them.

I didn't have time to watch any of that shit, but that black dude looks like my pool boy.... and I've been seeing a little algae down in the corner by the waterfall. Somebody tell that lazy mother fucker to add more chemicals and clean the skimmers.

Another repub judge warns about trump and his allies

"I have a concern that we have, unfortunately, American citizens who were so gullible that they were willing to accept what was being said without any proof that the allegations about the election had any merit whatsoever," the judge warned. "People are just outraged at how they feel our system is not taking seriously what happened on that day because of their fear of the future of this country."

The courts are the only thing that can stop trump and his allies. And trump is trying to find ways around them.
so since no one wants to watch the short clip.....jim will tell us what the "rock solid" conservative said....

Please watch this short clip. It speaks volumes.

January 6th was not the end of the attempt to steal elections. It was the beginning.

Why would anyone care what some old retired neocon judge has to say?

Oh yea, because you all need to be told what to think.

Frankly i hope the President does have plans to rid us of these damned marxists hellbent on destroying this nation.

We don't have to speculate on a Trump administration. He didn't destroy anything. We prospered under him and we know it. And we want prosperity back.
Here is a problem solver you are familiar with, that will get him elected again:
DRILL BABY DRILL....

I never watch local TV news but caught some just last night and the cameraman interviewed two black guys in a heavy blue city asking about the economy and to the surprise of the reporter (and CBS), both said how badly they are struggling to get by now while (volunteering this) how GREAT they had absolutely done while Donald was in office!

Trump Rocks! Even the dog knows it!

trumpshadow.jpg

Forum List

Back