Retired Admiral Let's It Go!

As usual, the Obama apologists above attack the messenger because they are unable to find any error in the message.

The Liberal technique.
Ignorance is not bliss...
WASHINGTON (CNN) — U.S. Army officers often resort to “evasion and deception,” and everyone at the Pentagon knows it, according to a new study conducted by the U.S. Army War College.

“In other words, in the routine performance of their duties as leaders and commanders, U.S. Army officers lie,” reads the study, which was conducted by the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute.

War College Study U.S. Army officers lie routinely WTKR.com
It's called "paint the bird blue"...if the CINC lies, you cover for him.
I don't trust anyone, even I have caught myself lying to myself..

As usual, the Obama apologists above attack the messenger because they are unable to find any error in the message.

The Liberal technique.
WASHINGTON (CNN) — U.S. Army officers often resort to “evasion and deception,” and everyone at the Pentagon knows it, according to a new study conducted by the U.S. Army War College.

“In other words, in the routine performance of their duties as leaders and commanders, U.S. Army officers lie,” reads the study, which was conducted by the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, could never, and would never say any such thing as; " ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’” He never said that, It would spell the end of his rule. That was a lie, end of story.

As such, this makes this Admiral a deceiver, a liar, and a hyperbolic war monger.

She needs to find new sources for he intell. They are clearly biased and clouding her thoughts. I always at least try to seek out more than one side to an issue, or at least see if more than one news source is saying the same thing.
Polichic is not about equality of an issue, it's all about partisan political propaganda..
Hahahahaha!

The Liberal technique.

So......you're not able to pinpoint any specific lies in his speech?

Me too.

Isn't it time for all Americans.....I mean all pro-Americans, to acknowledge the truth?

Admiral Lyons does.

1. "James Aloysius "Ace" Lyons, Jr. (born September 28, 1927) is a retired Admiral in theUnited States Navy who served as Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet from 1985-87....
Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, Senior U.S. Military Representative to the United Nations and Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and has received post graduate degrees from the U.S. Naval War College and the U.S. National Defense University."
James Lyons admiral - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. "...his remarks at a recent Defeat Jihad Summit sponsored by the Center for Security Policy....
“You know, we all say we have to identify the threat. Well, I think the one who identified it the best was [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’”

3. “He couldn’t have said it any plainer,” said Lyons. “And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

4. “It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”

Admiral Lyons on Obama s Strategy It s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic It s Pro-Iranian and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood CNS News

Wow.

Turkey has a secular government.

The Liberal technique.

So......you're not able to pinpoint any specific lies in his speech?

Me too.
Yes, that he claimed he knows what he is knowledgeable about...I am sorry Oblama is not another white male pasty yes man...for you to ad orate,,like Reagan....

The Liberal technique.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, could never, and would never say any such thing as; " ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’” He never said that, It would spell the end of his rule. That was a lie, end of story.

As such, this makes this Admiral a deceiver, a liar, and a hyperbolic war monger.

She needs to find new sources for he intell. They are clearly biased and clouding her thoughts. I always at least try to seek out more than one side to an issue, or at least see if more than one news source is saying the same thing.
Polichic is not about equality of an issue, it's all about partisan political propaganda..

That would be akin to Obama saying of the Westboro chaps, 'Christianity is Christianity' there are no modifiers. It would be political suicide. He would never do it. Any thinking person KNOWS that is a lie. You would have to be a dupe to believe that he ever said any such thing. I Googled the statement, and it only led back to that Admiral saying he said it.

Any attempt to defeat radical Islam without gaining the support of moderate Islam will fail

Conservatives attacking all of Islam for the actions of a few will only reinforce the radicals claim that the west is engaging in a holy war against Islam

Liberals have never been able to identify evil, much less confront it.

Thus, there are two kinds of folks in this world: those afraid of Islamofascism, and those afraid of second hand smoke.

The Liberal technique.

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers..."

Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey in 1998

Looks like he could say what Lyons said he did.

Makes you the liar, huh?

Isn't it time for all Americans.....I mean all pro-Americans, to acknowledge the truth?

Admiral Lyons does.

1. "James Aloysius "Ace" Lyons, Jr. (born September 28, 1927) is a retired Admiral in theUnited States Navy who served as Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet from 1985-87....
Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet, Senior U.S. Military Representative to the United Nations and Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.

He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and has received post graduate degrees from the U.S. Naval War College and the U.S. National Defense University."

2. "...his remarks at a recent Defeat Jihad Summit sponsored by the Center for Security Policy....
“You know, we all say we have to identify the threat. Well, I think the one who identified it the best was [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’”

3. “He couldn’t have said it any plainer,” said Lyons. “And until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

4. “It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”

Admiral Lyons on Obama s Strategy It s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic It s Pro-Iranian and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood CNS News

Wow.

So does the US. None the less, any politician here that attacked Christianity would commit political suicide.

Ergo, we know that Recep Tayyip Erdoğan DID NOT SAY, "‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.’”

The Liberal technique.

That would be akin to Obama saying of the Westboro chaps, 'Christianity is Christianity' there are no modifiers. It would be political suicide. He would never do it. Any thinking person KNOWS that is a lie. You would have to be a dupe to believe that he ever said any such thing. I Googled the statement, and it only led back to that Admiral saying he said it.

So barring any proof to the contrary, the OP lied? lol, big surprise.

Any attempt to defeat radical Islam without gaining the support of moderate Islam will fail

Conservatives attacking all of Islam for the actions of a few will only reinforce the radicals claim that the west is engaging in a holy war against Islam

Thus, there are two kinds of folks in this world: those afraid of Islamofascism, and those afraid of second hand smoke.

You are partially correct

If conservatives attempt to identify all of Islam as evil they will only reinforce the claim that the west is out to destroy Islam

The American Taliban,in their attempt to turn this into a Christian vs Muslim war are only making things worse

The Liberal technique.

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers..."

Makes you the liar, huh?
That says exactly the reverse of what you are trying to prove. What are you, insane? Or just obtuse?

Admiral Lyons does.

Wow.

I used to think you were stupid, but now recognize you lie about everything.
Thus, NYLiar.

"Some critics have pointed to the Directorate of Religious Affairs, and question its existence in a supposedly secular state. The directorate is staffed by public officials and funded from state coffers; but it only offers services to Sunni Muslims - the majority of Turks.

_63655903_erdogan_afp_750.jpg

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been accused of subtly promoting religious conservatism
Minorities such as Christians and Jews, non-Orthodox Alevi Muslims and non-believers do not receive any services from the directorate.

He and his Islamist-rooted Justice and Development Party (AKP), in power for a decade, have tried to reinterpret secularism."
Is Turkey s secular system in danger - BBC News

The Liberal technique.

Makes you the liar, huh?
That says exactly the reverse of what you are trying to prove. What are you, insane? Or just obtuse?

a troll, just trolling.

You are partially correct

If conservatives attempt to identify all of Islam as evil they will only reinforce the claim that the west is out to destroy Islam

The American Taliban,in their attempt to turn this into a Christian vs Muslim war are only making things worse

....conservatives attempt to identify all of Islamofascism as evil....

The Liberal technique.

It's that cereal box top logic they use to distort the user to not know the large amount of sugar(lies) will rot your teeth..

Forum List

Back