Responsible Gun Owner Charged With Murder

psychiatric hospitals
You need to be hanged in the gallows at the war crimes tribunal for making that suggestion.

Forcible drugging and torture are punishable by death under international laws and treaties, and are not part of any legitimate due process of law.

psychiatric hospitals
You need to be hanged in the gallows at the war crimes tribunal for making that suggestion.

Forcible drugging and torture are punishable by death under international laws and treaties, and are not part of any legitimate due process of law.

You shall wait for Nurneberg 2.0 which will make a trial on your communist buddies who cheated the world and gonna murder it by the fake 'vaccine'

Another responsible gun owner has discovered the reason for reasonable firearm regulations.

Indiana gas station clerk Vincent Bibbs, 49, wielding his unlicensed 9mm handgun, shot and killed Damon McClain, also 49, after the thief shoplifted a four-pack of Red Bull.

As the typical responsible gun owner, always prepared and eager to use deadly force, Bibbs is now enjoying the aftermath of his outburst, and learning the true meaning of “responsible”. Bibbs has been charged with murder.

In a statement certain to anger many other responsible gun owners across the U.S., an attorney not involved in the case explained, “In the state of Indiana, you cannot use deadly force to stop someone from stealing property. We value life over property. So, no one’s life is worth four Red Bulls.”

The attorney continued, adding that, “In the state of Indiana, you cannot use deadly force to stop someone from stealing property, deadly force is only applicable in very limited circumstances.”

As with most responsible gun owners, when the reality of their stupidity smacks them in the kisser and they realize what they did isn’t going to be praised as an act of heroism, “Bibbs initially denied he had any role in the shooting, he later admitted to police that he aimed the gun at McClain and it just ‘went off.’”

Naturally, the lesson offered by Bibbs’ sad tale of responsible gun ownership will be lost on the millions of responsible gun owners in the U.S. These gun nuts, eager to find an opportunity to become a hero (in a similar manner as Vincent Bibbs) will continue to fight regulations designed to protect them from their own stupidity. Just as Bibbs ignored the laws concerning unlicensed weapons.

With the myth of “the good guy with a gun” ringing in their ears, the millions of responsible gun nuts await, impatiently, for... “their day”.

how is he a responsible gun owner when he ignored the laws?

sounds like another example of more gun laws won’t do anything to deter irresponsible people from using guns

Another responsible gun owner has discovered the reason for reasonable firearm regulations.

Indiana gas station clerk Vincent Bibbs, 49, wielding his unlicensed 9mm handgun, shot and killed Damon McClain, also 49, after the thief shoplifted a four-pack of Red Bull.

As the typical responsible gun owner, always prepared and eager to use deadly force, Bibbs is now enjoying the aftermath of his outburst, and learning the true meaning of “responsible”. Bibbs has been charged with murder.

In a statement certain to anger many other responsible gun owners across the U.S., an attorney not involved in the case explained, “In the state of Indiana, you cannot use deadly force to stop someone from stealing property. We value life over property. So, no one’s life is worth four Red Bulls.”

The attorney continued, adding that, “In the state of Indiana, you cannot use deadly force to stop someone from stealing property, deadly force is only applicable in very limited circumstances.”

As with most responsible gun owners, when the reality of their stupidity smacks them in the kisser and they realize what they did isn’t going to be praised as an act of heroism, “Bibbs initially denied he had any role in the shooting, he later admitted to police that he aimed the gun at McClain and it just ‘went off.’”

Naturally, the lesson offered by Bibbs’ sad tale of responsible gun ownership will be lost on the millions of responsible gun owners in the U.S. These gun nuts, eager to find an opportunity to become a hero (in a similar manner as Vincent Bibbs) will continue to fight regulations designed to protect them from their own stupidity. Just as Bibbs ignored the laws concerning unlicensed weapons.

With the myth of “the good guy with a gun” ringing in their ears, the millions of responsible gun nuts await, impatiently, for... “their day
One estimate is that 72,000,000 people in our nation own firearms. Now if “responsible” gun owners were as irresponsible or foolish as you describe we would have hundreds to thousands of similar shootings as the one described in your post Every day.

We don’t.

The reality is most gun owners are like me. The last thing I ever want to do in this world is to shoot someone. However if someone attacks me with the intention and the ability of putting me in the hospital for an extended stay or six feet under I will try my best to stop their attack. That could mean I am forced to use a firearm.

If I was a clerk in a store I would not shoot someone for stealing beer. If someone pointed a gun at me in a robbery attempt I might. If I was certain all the robber wanted was money I would just give it to him. Unfortunately all robberies don’t end well. When I lived in Tampa a clerk at a gas station convince store and a clerk at a Subway Sandwich shop were shot dead. BOth incidents happened in walking distance of my home.

Know the law. You can't shoot to protect property where I live either.
I most definitely can and would shoot someone stealing my property. What I can’t and wouldn’t do is to expect not to be prosecuted for doing so.
Not in Virginia. You would definitely be prosecuted. If you are not threatened with deadly force, you cannot apply deadly force.

Not in Virginia. You would definitely be prosecuted. If you are not threatened with deadly force, you cannot apply deadly force
That’s what I said. My point was that the law doesn’t actually stop me from killing the mofo, it just subjects me to the criminal penalties for doing so. I understand that I would be subject to prosecution. I just don’t care.,

With the myth of “the good guy with a gun” ringing in their ears, the millions of responsible gun nuts await, impatiently, for... “their day”.

Yup..executing somebody for not paying for his Red Bull is diffidently responsible..(rolls eyes)
executing? you must be referring to ashlii b

I'll bet that thief would still be alive if he hadn't decided to help himself to someone else's property. It is called personal responsibility. Start there...
Sure, at least in theory. Except I don't know what's in that Red Bull energy drink that someone is going to kill over it, and I hesitate to believe that anyone selling Red Bull is respecting other people's bodies or property either.

Your problem here, and your ultimate failure, is that the store clerk is not a responsible gun owner.

A responsible gun owner does not fill someone over some fucking Red Bull.

The End.

Your problem here, and your ultimate failure, is that the store clerk is not a responsible gun owner.

A responsible gun owner does not fill someone over some fucking Red Bull.

The End.
It was an accident he did not mean to shoot the guy...he just pointed the gun at the guy to scare him off....for some reason the gun discharged....maybe in his state of mind he accidentally hit the trigger?...whatever....fate decided the robber's time on earth was over.

The shooter should get a fine for accidentally discharging a weapon.

Well, you sure do lie a lot.

That guy fucked up. You cant shoot someone for stealing Red Bull, but if a stranger attacks you, shoot him in the face.

Forum List

Back