Responsibilities & Burdens On Society: Same-Sex Couples versus Opposite-Sex Couples

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Responsibilities & Burdens On Society: Same-Sex Couples versus Opposite-Sex Couples

We need rules governing opposite-sex couples because unlike same-sex couples, opposite-sex couples are uniquely dangerous to a responsible society. Only same-sex couples can irresponsibly and with ignorant intent, burden society with unintended and unwanted babies. Same-sex couples have to plan and be totally responsible for making the choice to have children. Same-sex couples are always having out-of-wedlock babies that pose a burden on society.

:eusa_whistle:

We need rules governing opposite-sex couples because unlike same-sex couples, opposite-sex couples are uniquely dangerous to a responsible society. Only same-sex couples can irresponsibly and with ignorant intent, burden society with unintended and unwanted babies. Same-sex couples have to plan and be totally responsible for making the choice to have children. Same-sex couples are always having out-of-wedlock babies that pose a burden on society.

:eusa_whistle:

That didn't take long.
The difference between when you say it and when I do, I am joking.

• Banned
Opposite-sex couples pose a very real threat to society that same-sex couples do not

Of course, this wouldn't be a threat if "society" would mind their own business and not decide that it is "society's" responsibility to house, clothe, feed, and educate everybody through government.

Wow! America was built with public parks, public hospitals, :eek:public schools, public libraries, public roads and highways...

Americans have n-e-v-e-r felt it was their responsibility to "house, feed, and clothe" everyone, and they never have done those things

I've posted this before (tongue-in-cheek):
Following liberal/progressive "logic", heterosexual marriage should be banned. Why?

Global warming is killing the planet.
Global warming is caused by too many people.
Too many people is caused by heterosexual couples.
Therefore, heterosexual marriage is killing the planet and should be banned.

While most normal, sane people find this a sad joke, apparently it is becoming something of a movement among liberals/progressives who consider homosexuals to be the avant garde saviors of the planet. So, if heterosexual couples having children is bad, why aren't you screeching about gays and lesbians popping out their own little bundles of joy?

Following liberal/progressive "logic", heterosexual marriage should be banned. Why?

While most normal, sane people find this a sad joke, apparently it is becoming something of a movement among liberals/progressives who consider homosexuals to be the avant garde saviors of the planet. So, if heterosexual couples having children is bad, why aren't you screeching about gays and lesbians popping out their own little bundles of joy?

because I hate humanity

next

because I hate humanity

next

Based on what you usually post, that is about the most honest, truthful statement you have ever put into words.

because I hate humanity

next

Based on what you usually post, that is about the most honest, truthful statement you have ever put into words.

careful, you are confusing message boards with the real world:eek:

Forum List

Back