Zone1 Response from repubs about antisemitism shocking

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The maga repubs are encouraging racist freaks to crawl out from under their rocks.

The maga repubs are encouraging racist freaks to crawl out from under their rocks.
I think that this is a non-issue with Dems, as well as with most Americans.

This topic will put it to the test though!

We'll see how 'creative' Americans can be, if nothing else.

You mean Maga repub's like Raisha Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and others?

Double standard much?

The racist freaks on the Democratic side have been out for years. Omar,Talib and others.

The ch
The leftist calling everything and everyone racist or antisemitic is soo over used that it really doesn't mean much today.

The charge of anti-semitism carries no weight with me. The Zionists who are the main faction and the largest faction are guilty of apartheid and crimes against humanity on a scale that erases any claim they could have on being discriminated against.
And I see that this thread is already demonstrating that most people feel the same. Hence, we'll have the point proven here.

Anti-semitism, if it can even be called that, crosses all political lines in America.

I suspect the time is coming when it will cross all political lines in the rest of the world too.

Why does America defend and promote the evil and apartheid?

The ch

The charge of anti-semitism carries no weight with me. The Zionists who are the main faction and the largest faction are guilty of apartheid and crimes against humanity on a scale that erases any claim they could have on being discriminated against.
And I see that this thread is already demonstrating that most people feel the same. Hence, we'll have the point proven here.

Anti-semitism, if it can even be called that, crosses all political lines in America.

I suspect the time is coming when it will cross all political lines in the rest of the world too.

Why does America defend and promote the evil and apartheid?
You clearly have no idea of what is going on. You sound like a propaganda leaflet dropped from a plane.

See folks, it hasn't been actual anti-semitism for many, many years.

It's been all about the reaction of decent people who are wrongly charged of same.

It is about apartheid, evil, and mass slaughter of innocents by the apartheid regime.

There is complete validity in our disdain and we all need to make it known!

See folks, it hasn't been actual anti-semitism for many, many years.

It's been all about the reaction of decent people who are wrongly charged of same.

It is about apartheid, evil, and mass slaughter of innocents by the apartheid regime.

There is complete validity in our disdain and we all need to make it known!
The great FDR

I cant take the accusation seriously

Its a when-did-you-stop-beating-wife question

Last edited:
The sheepishness that prominent and high-ranking party members have displayed by disregarding or openly celebrating entertainer Ye (Kanye West) threatening Jews on social media, Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's repeated anti-semitic diatribes, and Trump ordering Jews that don't support him to "get their act together" underscores how terrified they all are of alienating the most extreme conservatives ahead of the midterms.
Exactly.

And not just the midterms, for years Republicans have ignored the racists and bigots among their ranks, fearful of angering a significant percentage of the GOP base.

Indeed, it’s not just overt antisemitic diatribes, Republicans have embraced a comprehensive agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate – efforts to vilify and demonize black Americans as ‘thugs’ and ‘criminals,’ the bigoted, hateful anti-gay and transgender legislation, and the nativist hostility directed at immigrants.

Exactly.

And not just the midterms, for years Republicans have ignored the racists and bigots among their ranks, fearful of angering a significant percentage of the GOP base.

Indeed, it’s not just overt antisemitic diatribes, Republicans have embraced a comprehensive agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate – efforts to vilify and demonize black Americans as ‘thugs’ and ‘criminals,’ the bigoted, hateful anti-gay and transgender legislation, and the nativist hostility directed at immigrants.
Was George Wallace a bigot? Was Ralph Byrd a bigot? Who are ignoring bigots? Biden is a bigot.

The leftist calling everything and everyone racist or antisemitic is soo over used that it really doesn't mean much today.
Well stated. But now you see from the comments here that the accusation goes both ways.

Both sides fear being honest about the reason why the apartheid regime and it's controlling Zionist faction have fell out of favour.

But their mission is and always will be, to accuse everybody of anti-semitism.

I'm not an anti-semite and I'm not afraid to call it like it really is!.

Exactly.

BDS much?

Forum List

Back