Resident Alien

New on syfi. It started off great but now we’re in the character development phase and it’s a little slow, boring and depressing but still overall I love the characters and story. The sheriff wants to be called big black but the townfolk aren’t comfotable With it. The main character wants to kill every human on earth yet he’s getting to know people. He assumed a doctors identity and so far he’s gotten away with pretending to be a doctor. He’s much smarter than us or so he thinks.

A couple kids can see him for the alien he is but no one believes them.

Im hooked.
Who doesn't want to kill every human on earth? I like the show too.
In Avengers End Game half the people just disappeared. Immediately I thought what if they were all the trump supporters and deep state republicans. Wouldn’t be bad at all. I’d be team Thanos.

And you wonder why we feel you are at war with us.
Actually I believe the combination of liberal and conservative is just a little too out of wack. I appreciate what conservatives bring to the table. Just not in large doses.

I like conservatives when I go visit the country.
we dont need large doses of either liberalism or conservatism...if done correctly they balance each other out nicely......California back in the day was a good example.....now they are an example of what happens when the balance is out of sync..........
I don’t get how poor people who work live in California. I imagine my friend Shelly lives out there with a guy near San Diego. Maybe it’s a small apartment? Maybe he purchased the home a long time ago.

I jus can’t believe it’s as expensive as they say.

How does someone who only makes $20 hr live in California?
They have lots and lots of roommates or live in their cars. Before I left the studios got permission from the city too allow studio workers to sleep in their cars overnight.

Housing for semi professionals had just started moving into sleeping pods with a communal bathroom and kitchen. Rent started at $1000.00 A month.
Sounds like a republican utopia. Where only the rich can afford to live there. Where there is a small middle class and the masses are all working poor. Funny you care that this is happening in California but ok that it’s happening everywhere else too.

What else besides lowering taxes would solve this problem? I want to hear what republicans say they would do to fix this besides lowering taxes.

To me, California souds like a place you all want to be. You just can’t afford it. So? Move to another state. Or don’t go to California. Problem solved.
Sounds like a republican utopia. Where only the rich can afford to live there.
and yet its a democrat utopia......how can that be?....
I don’t get it. I don’t think we know the whole story but I am fascinated.

Why aren’t republicans running on lowering taxes and cost of all the fees. Like registering your car is more. Do republicans like Arnold get in and do no better? Do you have an answer what you would do to fix California?

My guess is the workers there need to unionize and they need higher minimum wage.
the California legislature has been democrat for decades now....they run the show....
What should the government do about the out of control gap between ceo pay and blue collar pay In california? There are lots of people in California who can afford the high taxes. And if they are liberal they don’t mind paying.

You guys like to blame blue states for things that corporations do. In blue Michigan they broke our unions. Sent all those car manufacturing jobs and their suppliers overseas. They hire illegal workers in blue states.

Youre blaming blue states for the bad things corporations do.

One thing maybe we can agree on is go after illegal employers. Not illegal workers. Go after the illegal employers. Then the problem will go away
really?.....can you show me were i said that?....
go after illegal employers.
lol....in California?....good luck with that.....
Who would complain? Only illegals and illegal employers. Who cares about them?

Dem politicians who want the donations from the liberal rich.
If they are hiring illegals we go after them too.

Whats the difference between wesley snipes going to jail for not paying taxes and an illegal employer who hires illegal workers under the table? He went to jail so should they.

1. I'm fine with that. It is the dem politicians of California that are not.

2. Sending Snipe to jail was insane. It sabotaged a great film franchise and destroyed his ability to pay his back taxes. Though I don't know how he acted in court. He might not have gave the judge a choice.
I agree. Don’t waste our money putting him in jail just make him pay back three times what he stole. Good point.

Jail should be for people we are afraid of not people we are mad at.

Blade. Now there is a franchise that is ready for a reboot.

New on syfi. It started off great but now we’re in the character development phase and it’s a little slow, boring and depressing but still overall I love the characters and story. The sheriff wants to be called big black but the townfolk aren’t comfotable With it. The main character wants to kill every human on earth yet he’s getting to know people. He assumed a doctors identity and so far he’s gotten away with pretending to be a doctor. He’s much smarter than us or so he thinks.

Im hooked.
In Avengers End Game half the people just disappeared. Immediately I thought what if they were all the trump supporters and deep state republicans. Wouldn’t be bad at all. I’d be team Thanos.

Actually I believe the combination of liberal and conservative is just a little too out of wack. I appreciate what conservatives bring to the table. Just not in large doses.

we dont need large doses of either liberalism or conservatism...if done correctly they balance each other out nicely......California back in the day was a good example.....now they are an example of what happens when the balance is out of sync..........
I don’t get how poor people who work live in California. I imagine my friend Shelly lives out there with a guy near San Diego. Maybe it’s a small apartment? Maybe he purchased the home a long time ago.

They have lots and lots of roommates or live in their cars. Before I left the studios got permission from the city too allow studio workers to sleep in their cars overnight.

Housing for semi professionals had just started moving into sleeping pods with a communal bathroom and kitchen. Rent started at $1000.00 A month.
Sounds like a republican utopia. Where only the rich can afford to live there. Where there is a small middle class and the masses are all working poor. Funny you care that this is happening in California but ok that it’s happening everywhere else too.

What else besides lowering taxes would solve this problem? I want to hear what republicans say they would do to fix this besides lowering taxes.

To me, California souds like a place you all want to be. You just can’t afford it. So? Move to another state. Or don’t go to California. Problem solved.

Why aren’t republicans running on lowering taxes and cost of all the fees. Like registering your car is more. Do republicans like Arnold get in and do no better? Do you have an answer what you would do to fix California?

My guess is the workers there need to unionize and they need higher minimum wage.
the California legislature has been democrat for decades now....they run the show....
What should the government do about the out of control gap between ceo pay and blue collar pay In california? There are lots of people in California who can afford the high taxes. And if they are liberal they don’t mind paying.

You guys like to blame blue states for things that corporations do. In blue Michigan they broke our unions. Sent all those car manufacturing jobs and their suppliers overseas. They hire illegal workers in blue states.

One thing maybe we can agree on is go after illegal employers. Not illegal workers. Go after the illegal employers. Then the problem will go away

Trump organization was hiring illegals all the way up until July 2019. Long into his presidency. Is he the liberal rich type you are referring to? And that was in red state Florida Not California.

We were talking about California. California takes it's lead from Trump?
It’s happening in red states too. It’s amazing the anti immigrant president himself was an illegal employer half way through his presidency.

So don’t go after illegals and build walls when you ignore illegal employers.

Google mollie tibbetts. She was murdered in a red state working for a republican owned business. They claimed they were given fake id. They lied when they said they checked everify. Nothing happened to the republican business owner. That signals to other businesses it’s ok to hire illegals

Here is the thing. For 50 years we have been talking about how to do it.

That was just a game to not do anything.

Trump DID SHIT.

That makes him teh best we have had since Operation Wet Back. on this issue at least.

HE did not do as much as he promised or as we hoped. But on the other hand, he was handicapped by the Left's RESISTANCE.

So, maybe he did what he could.

Im hooked.

Trump organization was hiring illegals all the way up until July 2019. Long into his presidency. Is he the liberal rich type you are referring to? And that was in red state Florida Not California.

It’s happening in red states too. It’s amazing the anti immigrant president himself was an illegal employer half way through his presidency.

Google mollie tibbetts. She was murdered in a red state working for a republican owned business. They claimed they were given fake id. They lied when they said they checked everify. Nothing happened to the republican business owner. That signals to other businesses it’s ok to hire illegals

Trump DID SHIT.

That makes him teh best we have had since Operation Wet Back. on this issue at least.

HE did not do as much as he promised or as we hoped. But on the other hand, he was handicapped by the Left's RESISTANCE.

I disagree. What he did was cruel and ineffective. It was theater and wasn’t enough to win me over. Of course you loved what he did. That’s why he did it. To appeal to you and get your vote.

And I oppose it because I know he’s not sincere. I see the con game.

Im hooked.

Trump DID SHIT.

I disagree. What he did was cruel and ineffective. It was theater and wasn’t enough to win me over. Of course you loved what he did. That’s why he did it. To appeal to you and get your vote.

He invigorated ICE. He deported a shit ton of illegals. He cut down on some legal immigration.

MOre than anyone else has done since operation wet back.

If you were serious about the issue, you would admit that.

Even if you wanted to qualify it, you would give him credit where it is due.

FUCK CRUEL. CRUEL is dragging your children though a desert at night.

Im hooked.

Trump DID SHIT.

He invigorated ICE. He deported a shit ton of illegals. He cut down on some legal immigration.

If you truly want to solve this problem you’ll go all the way not give me the deep state rino solution that I know won’t do shit.

Im hooked.

Trump DID SHIT.

If you truly want to solve this problem you’ll go all the way not give me the deep state rino solution that I know won’t do shit.

And here we see the dem using tjhe perfect as an excuse to not support the only real action we have seen in our lifetime.

You pretend to care about the issue, but you voted for Biden who's plan is to just let everyone in.

Resident Alien. Ever heard of it?
you want to handle that one bobo?.....
Did you guys detect the liberal agenda? He explains how his planet seeded this planet and it’s clearly evolution. Then they cut to the people in this hick town at a fish restaurant. An octopus is on display. The alien is communicating with the octopus and explaining to him the plan to rid our planet of humans. You have to admit for most all the other creatures it would be an improvement. They would take back the land we now pave. And ocean creatures would only need to worry about other sea creatures. Octopus would rule. Hardly anything bothers a well hidden octopus. Shark would multiply. Whales would love it if we were gone. dolphins wouldn’t miss us.

Resident Alien. Ever heard of it?
you want to handle that one bobo?.....
Did you guys detect the liberal agenda? He explains how his planet seeded this planet and it’s clearly [sic] evolution. Then they cut to the people in this hick town at a fish restaurant. An octopus is on display. The alien is communicating with the octopus and explaining to him the plan to rid our planet of humans. You have to admit for most all the other creatures it would be an improvement. They would take back the land we now pave. And ocean creatures would only need to worry about other sea creatures. Octopus would rule. Hardly anything bothers a well hidden octopus. Shark would multiply. Whales would love it if we were gone. dolphins wouldn’t miss us.

They could leave you behind with the other animals that can't use language.

I understand that no decision has been made on renewing this series, which this reviewer has described as "not too terrible."

I understand that no decision has been made on renewing this series, which this reviewer has described as "not too terrible."
I'm hearing more people are finding and falling in love with this show. scifi channel is so desperate for a big hit.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Next one will be the season (and possibly the ultimate) finale.

I'm having fun with it.
Ha! The kid stowed away. He has to take him back. It's not over. I thought it was the end but nope. Where will they go with this? Maybe he will abduct a really bad person's body next time so the audience doesn't care that he killed again. Maybe he takes over the black sheriffs body next time. LOL

Im hooked.

Increasingly more people are saying high taxes, the high cost of living, and even politics are making them choose to leave the Golden State.

If you want to live in NYC or Cali you just know it's going to be higher taxes and cost of living than the rest of the country. This should not come as a shock to you. These are places for rich people to own and dwell. If you can't afford to live in California, it's not the states problem it's yours.

A lot of these people aren't going to make what they made in California when they move to Missouri. What about that? Sure if you are retiring you should leave California where it's cheaper to live but if you work in Cali making $80,000 you're probably going to make $50,000 in Missouri, no?

“Our property taxes here on seven acres is about a third of what it was on three acres in California,” said Barbara.

“Electricity, I mean, everything else is cheaper,” said Barbara.

Power, property tax, income tax, gas, and even car registrations, all a fraction of what it would cost in California.

Do you know Harry that this is why black people don't move out of Detroit into Metro Detroit? And it was done by design to keep the riff raff out. Ever think that's what California is trying to do?
No. California wants riff raff. Homeless riff raff. It isn't just taxes people are running from. It's out of control crime that many city officials seem satisfied with.

Im hooked.

Increasingly more people are saying high taxes, the high cost of living, and even politics are making them choose to leave the Golden State.

If you want to live in NYC or Cali you just know it's going to be higher taxes and cost of living than the rest of the country. This should not come as a shock to you. These are places for rich people to own and dwell. If you can't afford to live in California, it's not the states problem it's yours.

A lot of these people aren't going to make what they made in California when they move to Missouri. What about that? Sure if you are retiring you should leave California where it's cheaper to live but if you work in Cali making $80,000 you're probably going to make $50,000 in Missouri, no?

“Our property taxes here on seven acres is about a third of what it was on three acres in California,” said Barbara.

“Electricity, I mean, everything else is cheaper,” said Barbara.

Power, property tax, income tax, gas, and even car registrations, all a fraction of what it would cost in California.

Do you know Harry that this is why black people don't move out of Detroit into Metro Detroit? And it was done by design to keep the riff raff out. Ever think that's what California is trying to do?
No. California wants riff raff. Homeless riff raff. It isn't just taxes people are running from. It's out of control crime that many city officials seem satisfied with.
What do they say in response to all the homeless people?

I bet it’s that there is nothing they can do about it. Republican governors have tried. Arnold. Reagan.

Forum List

Back