Reputation System Tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ok---

I find that to be a bit personal but so be it-----we'll see if she can take the same.

Dillo, the only 'personal' about that is what you wrote to me. Sorry if it was more than you thought fair. And 'no' my name is not Greg.

Dillo, the only 'personal' about that is what you wrote to me. Sorry if it was more than you thought fair. And 'no' my name is not Greg.

Uh--You wrote it about me. What the hell are you talking about.

but thanks for getting to the heart of the matter. If I had said that to you, I bet you 50 rep points that you would have cried foul.

Greg? you're take on it?

Uh--You wrote it about me. What the hell are you talking about.

but thanks for getting to the heart of the matter. If I had said that to you, I bet you 50 rep points that you would have cried foul.

Greg? you're take on it?

What 50 points? I want them! :laugh: All I wrote about in the 'personal' is responding to what you posted in response to me. Get OVER it!

What 50 points? I want them! :laugh: All I wrote about in the 'personal' is responding to what you posted in response to me. Get OVER it!

LOL, get over it Dillo. Buy yourself a board. Buy yourself a stay at home wife, then of course you'd have to work.

Kat---the above is an insulting thing to say to someone. It might provoke a response like ----"my living situaton is none of you damn business--you know nothing of the work I do and I can function quite well without "buying" a wife. Why don't YOU spend more time teaching and less time on the computer"

I have a feeling that Greg might not really want a whole board of that kind of shit tho.

Kat---the above is an insulting thing to say to someone. It might provoke a response like ----"my living situaton is none of you damn business--you know nothing of the work I do and I can function quite well without "buying" a wife. Why don't YOU spend more time teaching and less time on the computer"
Let's see, school is out...
I have a feeling that Greg might not really want a whole board of that kind of shit tho.
Certainly if he wishes I would step down. Perhaps he'll put you in my place? Is that your hope? Maybe he'll make you a mod, for balance? You'd still not be able to retrieve your pet.

This thread seems to have run its course, I'll be closing it in 5 minutes, 6:05 CST.

Let's see, school is out... Certainly if he wishes I would step down. Perhaps he'll put you in my place? Is that your hope? Maybe he'll make you a mod, for balance? You'd still not be able to retrieve your pet.

I have no interest in you stepping down, being a mod or resurrecting banned users. Balance can be achieved if EVERYONE is treated with the same respect and rules regarding personal attacks (and all others for that matter) be enforced fairly across the board. I'm not the only one here we perceives a bit of heavy handedness going on.

Well it's past time and nothing was added but, 'Don't shut it.' So I'll shut it. Feel free to pm/email Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back