repubs preparing to attack Dr Fauci

So....FOX and the repub party are gonna make the man who is one of the most respected men in America a scary, bad guy? He was able keep us all sane during the days when Trump was talking about shooting up disinfectant...Now he gets his reward from the repub party.
He needs attacking.

So....FOX and the repub party are gonna make the man who is one of the most respected men in America a scary, bad guy? He was able keep us all sane during the days when Trump was talking about shooting up disinfectant...Now he gets his reward from the repub party.

Fauxi might be the most prolific mass murderer since your hero Chairman Mao

What a load of crap. You're paranoia is bursting from your ears.
It is international accepted trumps slow reaction is responsible for hundreds of thousands dying. Is he a mass murderers?
Stay at home son. We'll bring you something from McDonald's.
"internationally accepted?" You mean the claim is laughed at by all intelligent rational people.

It is international accepted trumps slow reaction is responsible for hundreds of thousands dying. Is he a mass murderers?
"internationally accepted?" You mean the claim is laughed at by all intelligent rational people.
No. He's a complete idiot and fascist. Here's one of many.links to others opinions. You might not be capable of recognise it or not simply don't want to admit it but he is nonetheless.

So read some facts before you attempt to to make fun of it. I'll bet you haven't the guts to read that one.
Sacramento Bee, Babylon Bee, what's the difference?

It's relevant to Biden, moron. Isee you aren't denying that Biden is a congenital liar.

Trump was right to downplay Coronavirus. If he spoke up about the dangers of the virus, he would have freaked out investors and the stock market would have crashed.

So it was OK to lie on behalf of the stock markets. I completely reject that argument. There are far too many who believe the markets are everything, Screw that.
I love this theory leftwingers have that financial markets can go swirling down the toilet, and it won't affect them in any way.

Fauxi will be moved to Jeff Epstein's old cell, for his own protection.

End of story.

No Fauxi, it all fades to black. Pedos still pedoing after Epstein, same thing

No. He's a complete idiot and fascist. Here's one of many.links to others opinions. You might not be capable of recognise it or not simply don't want to admit it but he is nonetheless.

So read some facts before you attempt to to make fun of it. I'll bet you haven't the guts to read that one.
We all know that there's no shortage of Trump haters.

What does that prove?

That's the only reason he's decided to come forward now on his bioweapon. Once he's gone, there's no co-conspirator, right?

He'll take the fall for the CCP and democrat Party

It's all part of shifting the blame.

1622935497073.png

Fauci put his own ass in a sling. Non-story. Thread closed.

Have you read today's threads as posted by the English as second language crowd?

Their attacks on Joe Biden have been a colossal failure.

It's really hard to claim President is incompetent, senile and babbling, when Trump is telling people he's still President, and he's moving back into the White House this summer. The first question they ask in a dementia test is "Who's the President of the United States", and Trump can't even answer that one correctly.
think you would be surprise to know how many americans which isn't you would support Biden being removed and Trump put back in..

I'm not an American and you'd be surprised to learn that if Trump were re-installed as President, for any reason, all investment would leave the USA, and your allies and partners would dump you in a heartbeat.
We all know you aren't an american Dragon, and that your comment is complete utter mindless bullshit.

These two monsters knew it worked all along.

What they have done and all the misery they have caused is unforgivable.

View attachment 497797
Such a Huge Pile of BS!

View attachment 497797
Such a Huge Pile of BS!

Don't ever quote to me again from Crap News Network aka CNN.

I don't believe fake news.

Thanks.

View attachment 497797
Such a Huge Pile of BS!

Thanks.
trump HUMPER ALERT!

View attachment 497797
Such a Huge Pile of BS!

Thanks.
trump HUMPER ALERT!

Nothing to do with Trump

Everything to do with Crap. Crap News Network.

Learn a bit.

Thousands of Doctors: Yes, Hydroxychloroquine Works Against Wuhan Coronavirus​

Aljlkll

We all know that there's no shortage of Trump haters.

What does that prove?

It's not what it proves other than him being a compete failure which is why you so fiercely protect your I'll judged choice.
According to you guys every conceivable problem in the country originates from dems. Are you ignorant or stupid to the the extreme right wing republicans causing chaos? Dems can't possibly be that faulty when comsidering they get voted in regularly .
Have a look at the vitriol and venom and hate soMe people have and displayed on here for a Democrat personally. It's breathtaking. You cannot possible have a view of unity of the country with that attitude. Some idiots say democrats hate America. Why would they hate the same country they live in? It makes no sense and a pathetic justification for hating democrats. I have never seen a Democrat with any hatred for republicans like you guys that openly belch it out like lava.
I won't mention the Republican attitude to blacks during history nor the fact it is inherited by Republicans to be racist but it still remains part of history you should also avoid discussing.

Yet Trump said that it is one case and it will be over soon.

Then when it was not over soon he declared it will be over in April

then he says he is taking Hydroxychloroquine "the game changer" Yet he still got infected with coronavirus. Find example of leading by example or don't do as I say.

The coronavirus prime time show. Where Trump attends and make such statements as

"couldn't we use UV and disinfectant inside the body to treat coronavirus"

the room goes silent and Fauci just shakes his head.

Well with operation WARP Speed some Corporations made big money while others are facing litigation and lawsuits.

You don’t even know what a UV disinfectant is. You just spew talking points.

Forum List

Back