repubs preparing to attack Dr Fauci

As good a place as any for this, although it makes him seem like a harmless comical idiot, which is the opposite of the truth.
View attachment 497659

Instead of cartoons, lies and memes, try going with facts.

DONALD TRUMP KILLED 600,000 people by refusing to listen to Dr. Faucci, and now he's trying to blame Fauci for his failure.

Biden listened to Faucci and four months later, your active cases are cut in half, more than half the population is vaccinated, and the country is re-opening.

Funny how when Trump didn't follow Fauci's advice millions sickened and hundreds of thousands died, over one year, and Biden follows Fauci's advice and 4 months later, the virus is on the run.

IT'S NOT DUMB DONALD'S FAULT THAT FAUCI WAS RIGHT AND HE WAS WRONG. NOTHING IS EVER DUMB DONALD'S FAULT.
You are truly one stupid fuck. Trump followed Fauci’s advice and this was the result. Hey stupid, the vaccines were done under Trump. So thanks to HIM, the virus is dwindling. It’s not Trump’s fault you’re a compulsive liar. Another pathetic attempt to credit Xiden with something TRUMP did. Choke on that.
Trump’s an idiot and a loser, but so is Biden. So there’s no need to get excited.

Biden is a demented person, one who stole an election from Americans.

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Trump is a dumb narcissist asshole. So there!!!

Can't you read?

I say Biden is a demented person...fuck Biden.

You agree? ok.
I do. Now if only you could see that dumb Don is no better or different from demented Joe. You agree?
At the very least, Dumb Don is in the world enough to make his own mistakes.
And he’s so dumb that he can’t help but make mistake after mistake.

I don't know that Fauci is "dumb" so much as he has no morality.

Who'd have thought that the guy overseeing gain of function investment in the Wuhan Virology lab overseeing the global pandemic they caused would be an issue?

Gosh, totally out of the blue!
I was speaking of dumb Don, not lil’ Fauci.

It's the weirdest thing how you morons think that if you disagree with someone they are "dumb." Trump is a lot of things, but dumb is clearly not one of them.

Dumb is you wanting to sit in a tower all day protecting your property, not wanting roads and spending your entire life a quarter mile from where you were born. You're free, damn it! And you'll prove it for five minutes until China invades because we have no military to defend us and takes it away! Then you'll live the rest of your life in slavery. But damn it, you were free! For five full minutes!

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

Trump’s dumber then a box of rocks. He proved that to anyone capable of thinking objectively.

OBTW what does China and our military have to do with dumb Don’s ignorance?t
He's not mensa, but he's got a proven schtick. He's perfected keeping his empire afloat by legally washing money for oligarchs. And he's perfected the art of blaming someone else for exactly what he does. It's exactly the kind of brazen bullshit you'd expect of a NY huckster from one of the boroughs. Roy Cohn and Michael Cohen

Fauci is getting the treatment now. Nobody, anywhere is happy about covid. Find somebody to blame, anybody but Trump. Hell he was blaming Obama's ebola response. LOL

As good a place as any for this, although it makes him seem like a harmless comical idiot, which is the opposite of the truth.
View attachment 497659

DONALD TRUMP KILLED 600,000 people by refusing to listen to Dr. Faucci, and now he's trying to blame Fauci for his failure.

Biden listened to Faucci and four months later, your active cases are cut in half, more than half the population is vaccinated, and the country is re-opening.

Funny how when Trump didn't follow Fauci's advice millions sickened and hundreds of thousands died, over one year, and Biden follows Fauci's advice and 4 months later, the virus is on the run.

IT'S NOT DUMB DONALD'S FAULT THAT FAUCI WAS RIGHT AND HE WAS WRONG. NOTHING IS EVER DUMB DONALD'S FAULT.
You are truly one stupid fuck. Trump followed Fauci’s advice and this was the result. Hey stupid, the vaccines were done under Trump. So thanks to HIM, the virus is dwindling. It’s not Trump’s fault you’re a compulsive liar. Another pathetic attempt to credit Xiden with something TRUMP did. Choke on that.

Trump REFUSED to follow Faucci's advice. Here are 47 ways that the Trump Administration refused to follow the science, altered CDC recommendations, and made a mess of things:

And the fact check record on this website. Note: Factual reporting rating: VERY high.

The so-called "science" is bullshit. No cruises for all of 2021 - even if all the passengers are vaccinated? That isn't what the science says, moron.

This is the idiocy of Republican thinking. You have families who are unable to return to work because they have no school or affordable child care, and you're worried about whether or not the weathly can go cruising.

There are more important things to worry about than whether or not you can take a cruise. Safe work places for one. Schools reopening for another. The wage gap for another. And over 500 voter suppression bills.

Tr
View attachment 497659

Trump’s an idiot and a loser, but so is Biden. So there’s no need to get excited.

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Can't you read?

You agree? ok.
I do. Now if only you could see that dumb Don is no better or different from demented Joe. You agree?

Who'd have thought that the guy overseeing gain of function investment in the Wuhan Virology lab overseeing the global pandemic they caused would be an issue?

It's the weirdest thing how you morons think that if you disagree with someone they are "dumb." Trump is a lot of things, but dumb is clearly not one of them.

Dumb is you wanting to sit in a tower all day protecting your property, not wanting roads and spending your entire life a quarter mile from where you were born. You're free, damn it! And you'll prove it for five minutes until China invades because we have no military to defend us and takes it away! Then you'll live the rest of your life in slavery. But damn it, you were free! For five full minutes!

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

Trump’s dumber then a box of rocks. He proved that to anyone capable of thinking objectively.

He's not mensa, but he's got a proven schtick. He's perfected keeping his empire afloat by legally washing money for oligarchs. And he's perfected the art of blaming someone else for exactly what he does. It's exactly the kind of brazen bullshit you'd expect of a NY huckster from one of the boroughs. Roy Cohn and Michael Cohen

Fauci is getting the treatment now. Nobody, anywhere is happy about covid. Find somebody to blame, anybody but Trump. Hell he was blaming Obama's ebola response. LOL
Trump has been blamed for just about everything, which is dumb. It minimizes the real things he did badly. The establishment hated him so much they elevated Lil’ Dr Fauci to sainthood status.

View attachment 497659

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Can't you read?

You agree? ok.

You don't know Jack Shit and you're lying.

Faucci wasn't "overseeing" anything at the Wuhan Lab because Trump cancelled all of the funding and pulled all American scientists out of the lab months before the pandemic hit.

Trump could have had eyes and ears in that lab and KNOW what went on there, but Trump thought it was a waste of money. Now he's trying to make is idiocy all Faucci's fault.

Wow, Fauci wasn't overseeing the Wuhan lab investments in gain of function. I can't believe you said that. So yes, you do swallow

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

OBTW what does China and our military have to do with dumb Don’s ignorance?

You're a moron.

None of the big politicians in DC are dumb. It's you moron ideologues who think not believing your Jonestown love of your ideology is dumb.

And no, I don't say Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or other big Dems in DC are dumb, they aren't. They're evil, but they aren't dumb.

That someone who beat 16 Repubiclians and Queen Nancy for the presidency is "dumb" is how brainlessly ideologic you are

View attachment 497659

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Can't you read?

You agree? ok.

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

Another moron heard from. You start like you're not a moron, then it's the oligarch cult bull shit.

That while you're silent on Hunter following up wherever Joe is in charge of to collect for the family

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

You're a moron.

None of the big politicians in DC are dumb. It's you moron ideologues who think not believing your Jonestown love of your ideology is dumb.

And no, I don't say Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or other big Dems in DC are dumb, they aren't. They're evil, but they aren't dumb.

That someone who beat 16 Repubiclians and Queen Nancy for the presidency is "dumb" is how brainlessly ideologic you are
...but your beloved orange God is one dumb fucker.

BTW...you are the ideologue.

View attachment 497659

Trump REFUSED to follow Faucci's advice. Here are 47 ways that the Trump Administration refused to follow the science, altered CDC recommendations, and made a mess of things:

And the fact check record on this website. Note: Factual reporting rating: VERY high.

The so-called "science" is bullshit. No cruises for all of 2021 - even if all the passengers are vaccinated? That isn't what the science says, moron.

This is the idiocy of Republican thinking. You have families who are unable to return to work because they have no school or affordable child care, and you're worried about whether or not the weathly can go cruising.

There are more important things to worry about than whether or not you can take a cruise. Safe work places for one. Schools reopening for another. The wage gap for another. And over 500 voter suppression bills.
Hundreds of thousands of people work in the cruise industry, you fucking moron. In typical leftwing fashion, the leftist believes you can destroy an entire industry. The only reason people can't return to work is because of morons like you.

View attachment 497659

Really? So where is the memo that fired Fauci? You know, the one that doesn’t exist. A left wing fact check site. Couldn’t care less what they claim. Trump let Fauci do things and that led to ruinous results. Kind of hard to “follow the science” when Fauci himself would say two completely opposite things on two shows an hour apart. The truth is out and Fauci is toast.

View attachment 497659

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Can't you read?

You agree? ok.

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

Maybe you need to chill and realize that Trump and your childish whining about him is not the subject here. Fauci is. If you can’t deal with that then STFU.

View attachment 497659

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Can't you read?

You agree? ok.

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

Maybe you need to chill and realize that Trump and your childish whining about him is not the subject here. Fauci is. If you can’t deal with that then STFU.
I don’t give a shit. I don’t vote. Why vote? It means nothing. Joe and Don are pretty much the same, but wingers are blind to it.

View attachment 497659

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Can't you read?

You agree? ok.

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

I don’t give a shit. I don’t vote. Why vote? It means nothing. Joe and Don are pretty much the same, but wingers are blind to it.
You've admitted voting for "dumb Don"....Would it be OK for you to just suffer your buyer's remorse without acting like one of the moonbats?

These two monsters knew it worked all along.

What they have done and all the misery they have caused is unforgivable.

View attachment 497797
Such a Huge Pile of BS!

Again I am answering you OP! BS? I don't think so.

Fauci is a mass murderer and he should be in jail!

IT’S WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT! Fauci and Top US Doctors Caught! They CONSPIRED to Disqualify Hydroxychloroquine as COVID Treatment — MILLIONS DEAD AS A RESULT​

View attachment 497659

Fuck Biden.
Agreed.

Can't you read?

You agree? ok.

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

You've admitted voting for "dumb Don"....Would it be OK for you to just suffer your buyer's remorse without acting like one of the moonbats?
I did vote for him in 2016 based on his noninterventionists statements, but he lied about that too.

The moonbats are those who vote every four years thinking their guy will change things for the better.

So....FOX and the repub party are gonna make the man who is one of the most respected men in America a scary, bad guy? He was able keep us all sane during the days when Trump was talking about shooting up disinfectant...Now he gets his reward from the repub party.
Are we talking about one of the most respected men in America, or Fauci?

Fauci's a narcissistic sociopath who belongs in prison, so thanks for the good news! :)

Now that's dumb
Oh my!

You're a moron.

...but your beloved orange God is one dumb fucker.

BTW...you are the ideologue.

What are you, a Democrat? That's some lame ass shit, Faun

Forum List

Back