Repubs finally introduce "replacement" for ObamaCare

Bottom line is that Republicans will not get behind a Healthcare Plan

They never have. There is a certain element of their party as well as the rightwing media that will viciously attack any Republican that supports Healthcare

It is part of their definition of a RINO

What you should really be saying,if you were a truthful person,Rebubs wont go along with MY plan.

Its always my way or the highway with people like you,say one thing do the opposite its never changed.

You can keep your plan if you like it, remember this??

Republicans had power from 2000-2008
How many Healthcare plans did they come up with?

You say Republicans will support this Healthcare Plan?

Show me the votes

Republicans actually DO nothing.

All one has to do is look at the record to know that.

They do nothing and then they go on vacation. Again.

Patient CARE Act proposes to replace Obamacare, no mandates | St George NewsSt George News | STGnews.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Monday, U.S. Sens. Richard Burr, Tom Coburn, M.D., and Orrin Hatch unveiled the Patient Choice, Affordability, Responsibility, and Empowerment Act, or Patient CARE Act. Patient CARE is a legislative plan that repeals Obamacare and replaces it with common-sense, patient-centered reforms that reduce health care costs and increase access to affordable, high-quality care. In contrast with Obamacare and its government-centered mandates and regulations, the senators’ proposal empowers the American people to make the best health care choices for themselves and their families.

Put another way, they're throwing mud in the water.

I'm all for putting more options on the table but this doesn't sound like it does. Its really just more attacks on President Obama.

Three years later they finally want to get serious about an alternative? When will they focus on current issues? Jeezus they are so useless.

What you should really be saying,if you were a truthful person,Rebubs wont go along with MY plan.

Its always my way or the highway with people like you,say one thing do the opposite its never changed.

Show me the votes

Would that it were so. That would be an ideal political party IMHO.

OK Republicans ...what's the deal?

Most of what you are proposing is already in Obamacare or can be easily added

Your big gripe is the individual mandate. Show how you can cover pre-existing conditions with no lifetime cap and we can talk

I don't see it in your plan

The 'plan' is still in committee.

The United States Senate Committee on Finance: Newsroom - Ranking Member's News

Like most Republican initiatives, I doubt it will ever leave committee. The last thing Republicans want to do is support a healthcare plan......even if it is their own

Show me the votes

are the Democrats on vacation too?......just askin....

OK Republicans ...what's the deal?

Most of what you are proposing is already in Obamacare or can be easily added

Your big gripe is the individual mandate. Show how you can cover pre-existing conditions with no lifetime cap and we can talk

I don't see it in your plan

The 'plan' is still in committee.

The United States Senate Committee on Finance: Newsroom - Ranking Member's News

Like most Republican initiatives, I doubt it will ever leave committee. The last thing Republicans want to do is support a healthcare plan......even if it is their own

:eusa_hand:

There's a stack of bills siting on Harry's desk collecting dust.

The pile has been linked previously.

You just have to go find the link.

Happy Saturday! :D

Why must Obamacare be repealed to implement any of the following? Republicans could have had all of these if they bothered to participate in crafting Obamacare at the start.

•Establish sustainable, patient-centered reforms
•Adopt common-sense consumer protections
•Empower states with more tools to help provide coverage while reducing costs
•Expand and strengthen consumer directed health care
•Modernize Medicaid to provide better coverage and care to patients
•Reauthorize Health Opportunity Accounts to empower Medicaid patients
•Reduce unnecessary defensive medicine practices and rein in frivolous lawsuits
•Increase health care price transparency to empower consumers and patients
•Requiring basic health care transparency to inform and empower patients
•Reduce distortions in the tax code that drive up health care costs

If Republicans want to do this...pass laws right now to do it. Obamacare does not stop you

Because Obama Care is designed to fail, Harry Reid said so on the Senate Floor.
The Republicans did try to participate but Dem's would not allow any of it .

:eusa_hand:

There's a stack of bills siting on Harry's desk collecting dust.

The pile has been linked previously.

You just have to go find the link.

Happy Saturday! :D

We are talking about a Republican Plan to give us something better than Obamacare.......not just another repeal Obamacare and trust us

•Establish sustainable, patient-centered reforms •Adopt common-sense consumer protections
•Create a new protection to help Americans with pre-existing conditions; Empower small business and individuals with purchasing power

•Modernize Medicaid to provide better coverage and care to patients •Transition to capped allotment to provide states with predictable funding and flexibility

•Reduce unnecessary defensive medicine practices and rein in frivolous lawsuits •Medical Malpractice reforms

•Increase health care price transparency to empower consumers and patients •Requiring basic health care transparency to inform and empower patients

•Reduce distortions in the tax code that drive up health care costs •Capping the exclusion of an employee’s employer-provided health coverage

Obamacare faced many of the same challenges

How do Republicans propose to hold down Healthcare costs?

How do they plan to pay for coverage of pre-existing conditions without a mandate?

They want to tax "Cadillac Health Care".

That was one of the things McCain was floating.

Show me the votes

Are you forgetting the Patriot Act, the AUMF, the subsequent invasions of 2 countries, the Department of Homeland Security?

They DO ALOT when in power.

Problem is, it costs big, leaves a mess and they never clean up.

Show me the votes

Are you forgetting the Patriot Act, the AUMF, the subsequent invasions of 2 countries, the Department of Homeland Security?

They DO ALOT when in power.

Problem is, it costs big, leaves a mess and they never clean up.

so the Democrats had no part in invading Afghanistan?....interesting.....

•Establish sustainable, patient-centered reforms •Adopt common-sense consumer protections
•Create a new protection to help Americans with pre-existing conditions; Empower small business and individuals with purchasing power

•Modernize Medicaid to provide better coverage and care to patients •Transition to capped allotment to provide states with predictable funding and flexibility

•Reduce unnecessary defensive medicine practices and rein in frivolous lawsuits •Medical Malpractice reforms

•Increase health care price transparency to empower consumers and patients •Requiring basic health care transparency to inform and empower patients

•Reduce distortions in the tax code that drive up health care costs •Capping the exclusion of an employee’s employer-provided health coverage

Obamacare faced many of the same challenges

How do Republicans propose to hold down Healthcare costs?

How do they plan to pay for coverage of pre-existing conditions without a mandate?

They want to tax "Cadillac Health Care".

That was one of the things McCain was floating.

They will never admit how they propose to pay. It would be political suicide

Forum List

Back