Republicans want Biden home visitor logs - but not Trump's

No wonder conservatives hate the media. They call the GOP out on their hypocrisy. Why not Trump's visitor logs too? Unless the GOP House is in a partisan witch hunt.
Then again, if I were a Trump supporter, I'd be reluctant to show his visitor logs too. Too risky!
Of course republicans are not going to ask for trumps visitor logs, just as dems wouldnt ask for bidens if they were in power.

Having said that, I'd be agreeable to having trumps visitor logs submitted, what's good for the goose...etc...

I'd be interested in seeing trumps logs for the 4 months he had documents at mar a lago, and compare them to the visitor logs for 6 years for bidens, and hunters homes, and the Penn Biden center, and all the places they have discovered classified documents, and investigating any other place he may have had documents, and seeing those visitor logs.

I'd say that's fair.

Why would republicans want visitor's logs for the home of the former president when there is no allegation that anyone dumped secret documents? The difference with Biden is that he had no authority to de-classify documents and apparently he alleges that somebody planted the stuff in three different locations that he (alone) had access. The logical procedure to clear Biden is to subpoena the log of visitors to his residence. Why are lefties so horrified at that tactic?

The difference is, Biden is president and supposed to keep home visitor logs the same as when in the white house. Trump is aa private citizen and no more obligated to keep home visitor logs than you are.

No wonder conservatives hate the media. They call the GOP out on their hypocrisy. Why not Trump's visitor logs too? Unless the GOP House is in a partisan witch hunt.
Then again, if I were a Trump supporter, I'd be reluctant to show his visitor logs too. Too risky!
Did the Democrats cry for Bidens Home visit log when they were screaming for Trumps ??? Who is the hypocrite?

Forum List

Back