Republicans turn on Trump after Georgia loss

Republicans turn on Trump after Georgia loss

They sure have a funny way of showing it. Some 500K to 2 million just showed up to support him in DC.

trump-rally-dc-1-600x343.jpg
Trump-Rally-DC-11.14.20.jpg

npr.brightspotcdn.com.jpeg

Trump cost Republicans the Senate.

All his whining about fraud and trying to overturn the election did nothing except disenfranchise his base and further energize their opponents.

I believe any other Republican candidate would have been sane, wouldn’t have caused such a big Democrat turnout, and would have easily cruised to a second term.

Worse yet, you may have woken up an entire group of people who WERE apolitical and you turned them away from the Republican Party for years to come.

Congratulations, Trump supporters. You brought this upon yourselves.

Then why didn't he lose in all of these places in the G.E, except, of course, the G.E itself? All the experts were predicting a Dem landslide across the board. It didn't happen.

The problem is that the party was stuck between, old, stale GOP of the Bush Dynasties, just as Dems were stuck between Obama and their new progressives who even go beyond Obamas ideals.

In the end, the GOP should recognize, "if you are beholden to your donors and past leaders (of the Romney, Bolton and McCain ilk), you are NOT beholden to the current needs of voters." There isn't going to be a new excursion in the M.E, some of these fools don't get it.

The same premise is repeated on here, and it's wrong. Parties are not static cults (well, some members are), they are fluid and must respond to the needs of citizens. Failure to do so is a loser.

Also, without question, McConnells refusal to hand out the $2000, allowed the Dems to sell the vote. "Vote for us and $2000 is yours!" McConnell is a smooth politician, which means he's more cunning than bright.

In the end none of this matters, China had been stunted under Trump, they are going to steamroll us now. You can all cheerlead for who you want. I will cheerlead and support all of those who stand up to communists and abuses against humanity and capitalism. I don't care if they are in America, Canada, Taiwan or Uganda.

Some of you sadly, still don't get it (or maybe you do and you are just looking to avoid the truth). Trumps Cult of Personality is only based on his willingness to fight, and, his policies. Trump could have been any other GOP politician, as long as they had his stubbornness, forth right calling out of his opponents, and, his policies.

Last edited:
Then why didn't he lost all of these places in the G.E, except, of course, the G.E itself? All the experts were predicting a Dem landslide across the board. It didn't happen.

Doesn't matter. He lost.

Trump energized the opposition to record-breaking numbers, entirely because of him. He made the Georgia election about him.

You can thank him for both losses and you can learn from your mistakes, but you probably won't.

And voters have turned on Republicans and whatever it is they apparently stand for.

What's the over/under on when the next GOP President will win office? 16, 20 years?

I had hope in Rubio. I don't think it will work out for him now.
Sorry, but that's not what happened.
GOP voters got screwed by Dominion Machines made by China.
dsgfdsgfds.gif

OP math and science says it wasn't Trump's fault. Trump staved off the blue wave in the general, shocking even the Democrats as they failed to flip hardly any Republican districts. The blue wave fizzled. Now you have a couple run off elections in a state that is widely believed to have engaged in election fraud and rigging/ignoring state election laws. Reps lose the two runoff elections shocker, how is that Trump's fault?
Totally untrue. The only people who 'widely believe' there was election fraud are Trump cultists. And you are the fringe. Even normal Repubs know there was no fraud.

OP math and science says it wasn't Trump's fault. Trump staved off the blue wave in the general, shocking even the Democrats as they failed to flip hardly any Republican districts. The blue wave fizzled. Now you have a couple run off elections in a state that is widely believed to have engaged in election fraud and rigging/ignoring state election laws. Reps lose the two runoff elections shocker, how is that Trump's fault?
Totally untrue. The only people who 'widely believe' there was election fraud are Trump cultists. And you are the fringe. Even normal Repubs know there was no fraud.
75% of Republicans and 36% of Democrats say otherwise.

Then why didn't he lost all of these places in the G.E, except, of course, the G.E itself? All the experts were predicting a Dem landslide across the board. It didn't happen.

Doesn't matter. He lost.

Trump energized the opposition to record-breaking numbers, entirely because of him. He made the Georgia election about him.

You can thank him for both losses and you can learn from your mistakes, but you probably won't.

They aren't my mistakes, that's for sure.

Anyone not keeping their eye on the geo political shift is really living under a rock. In no time in history has America has as much influence over any enemy state, without firing a shot; as China has in the U.S.

We can paint it anyway we'd like, this election will have massive consequences. The world needed another 4 years of Trump because it was the ultimate Wild Card against the excessive and undefended gains that the Communists Party of China has made for so long.

So in other words, if you have eyes and can see, your a Trump cultist. If you will say or believe anything just to get Biden in, you're a realist.

There was no fraud despite some blue swing cities having 130% turnout and about 50 other impossible scenarios like 8000 dead people in PA asking for ballots and voting, thousands of ballots with wrong dates, no dates or unchecked signatures being counted, late ballots counted, different rules for Dem ballots vs. GOP ballots, and a 400,000 ballot dump 99% for Biden coming in at 4AM, plus the state having 200,000 more votes cast then voters in the state.

Just to name a FEW.

Nope, nothing to see there if you're dumber than a ROCK.

e7973c279ad04d.gif

Last edited:

So in other words, if you have eyes and can see, your a Trump cultist. If you will say or believe anything just to get Biden in, you're a realist.

There was no fraud despite some blue swing cities having 130% turnout and about 50 other impossible scenarios like 8000 dead people in PA asking for ballots and voting, thousands of ballots with wrong dates, no dates or unchecked signatures being counted, late ballots counted, different rules for Dem ballots vs. GOP ballots, and a 400,000 ballot dump 99% for Biden coming in at 4AM, plus the state having 200,000 more votes cast then voters in the state.

Just to name a FEW.

View attachment 438166
I'd just settle for some evidence. Only a cultist believes without evidence.

1) No cities had 130 per cent turn out. That is a lie. Link to proof please.
2) 8,000 dead people in Penn did not ask for ballots. Another lie. Link to proof please.
3) There were a miniscule amount of ballots with wrong dates. Not even close to the margin of error and nobody is saying who those ballots belonged to (ie, Trump or Biden voters - nobody knows.)
4) What were the different rules for Dem ballots vs GoP ballots. Links please.

I could go on. And yes, you are a cultist. I could tell you that Australia is the home of kangaroos and you wouldn't believe me if Trump told you not to. I love your gif. Describes you Deplorables to a T.

Just to name a FEW.

View attachment 438166
I'd just settle for some evidence. Only a cultist believes without evidence.

1) No cities had 130 per cent turn out. That is a lie. Link to proof please.
2) 8,000 dead people in Penn did not ask for ballots. Another lie. Link to proof please.
3) There were a miniscule amount of ballots with wrong dates. Not even close to the margin of error and nobody is saying who those ballots belonged to (ie, Trump or Biden voters - nobody knows.)
4) What were the different rules for Dem ballots vs GoP ballots. Links please.

I could go on. And yes, you are a cultist. I could tell you that Australia is the home of kangaroos and you wouldn't believe me if Trump told you not to. I love your gif. Describes you Deplorables to a T.
If it's a lie then prove it, motherfucker.

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, and Nancy Pelosi were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The five of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words." - LA Times Columnist Burt Prelutsky

The differential between Californians and run of the mill Democrats across America is insignificant. Take Portland, Seattle, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York City, Philthadelphia, and other wacko cities, please.

Did you know Biden and Dems PURCHASED VOTES in GA with the promise of $2,000 stimulus checks. Stupid Mitch McConnel gifted that to GA Dems after refusing to support Trump's call for the $2,000 checks. Now tell me who's fault it was that Republicans lost both run off elections. :talk2hand:

I said two months ago that this was going to happen. Trump and his cult spent the last two months ranting about stolen election conspiracies and in Georgia, particularly, demonizing the state Republican Party and including them as part of the cabal instead of accepting their loss gracefully and working to hang on to those two Senate seats. The toxicity continued to sour the voters of Georgia and as a result they have handed the Senate over to Chuck Schumer. You people got exactly what you had coming to you for hitching your wagon to this horse.

With control of the Senate at stake in the state’s two races, the president chose to spend weeks peddling baseless claims that Georgia’s electoral system was rigged, fueling an online movement to boycott Tuesday’s election. He demonized the state’s Republican leaders and fractured the local GOP. He ignored calls from his allies to rally in the state sooner.

I don't care. Those weak spine republicans should be looking over their shoulders for their next election because every traitor is going to be primaried.

I said two months ago that this was going to happen.
So did I

If the democrats get away with stealing one election they will just keep right on doing it

America is about to become a one-party dictatorship just like california and communist china

Forum List

Back