Republicans Trying to not pay for their big Spending Programs again

Trump and the republicans blew up the deficit to record levels, before and after covid, and now they don't want to pay for the bills they passed.

They passed multi year spending bills, and spending all the way out to 2028, with their out of control big spending, now they want to play games and not pay for their own bills.
Good post, but don't forget Trump's massive, bigly tax cuts for the wealthy!

I hold him accountable for his failed policies.

You and other republicans make excuses for Trump and Bush's total failure, and guess what the republicans keep on failing and keep on out of control spending. They know they can do whatever they want crime, corruption, spending, massive deficits etc and you and everybody else will make pathetic excuses to defend them, therefore they keep on destroying America.

The republicans are corrupt criminals who have failed America and their policies have destroyed America, worse yet you and other republicans can;t hold them accountable at all, and you make excuses for their failure, so they keep on failing and destroying America and you people don't care at all.
hey banker last week i was in a thread taking on my so called fellow republicans in a thread about unions.....how come i didnt see you there helping me defend unions?...

Trump signed all those bills
Trump could have vetoed them and Trump could have made them negotiate less spending, but he didn't. He did the opposite and begged Congress for even more spending.

Stop blaming other for Trump's failed policies, on top of that Trump and the GOP blew up the deficit pre-covid with massive spending. They own this debt because they caused it.

Worse yet, GW Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget and ended with trillion dollar deficits, the economy in total ruin, and the balanced budget destroyed.

Republican caused this debt and they own it
Piglosi held the purse strings, Simp.

hey banker last week i was in a thread taking on my so called fellow republicans in a thread about unions.....how come i didnt see you there helping me defend unions?...
Republicans are going to keep on destroying America, like Bush and Trump did, because you let them get away with it and do not hold them accountable for their crime, corruption, big spending, deficits, and failed wars.

Piglosi held the purse strings, Simp.
Republicans controlled the other 2 branches of government so they are most responsible and caused this debt, with their policies.

republicans could have stopped the spending, but they did the opposite and spent even more than the democrats

Republicans are going to keep on destroying America, like Bush and Trump did, because you let them get away with it and do not hold them accountable for their crime, corruption, big spending, deficits, and failed wars.
like usual you go around any questions....WHERE WERE YOU BANKER....in that thread?.....i was in one taking on republicans about health care....didnt see you in that one either.....

YES THEY DO

The republicans pass these massive multi year spending bills and the spending is earmarked for future years, you are clueless.
Trump passed spending bills in 2017 with spending earmarked out to 2028, do some homework and go look that up.

The deficit does not start at zero each year, it starts at the level of debt based on the previous year.
Spending is not the same as a deficit. Debt is not the same thing as deficit.

Spending is not the same as a deficit. Debt is not the same thing as deficit.
It seems like you don't understand that. Maybe time to do some homework.

The deficit does not start at zero every year, you are clueless and obviously new to this.

Trump passed massive multi-year spending bills with spending out to 2028. You don't seem to remotely understand that. The deficit is already set for future years because of all the out of control spending Trump passed.

The same way Bush's massive out of control spending blew up the deficit for years.

Republicans own this debt, they caused it

The deficit does not start at zero every year, you are clueless and obviously new to this.

Trump passed massive multi-year spending bills with spending out to 2028. You don't seem to remotely understand that. The deficit is already set for future years because of all the out of control spending Trump passed.

The same way Bush's massive out of control spending blew up the deficit for years.

The deficit is revenue minus spending. Even if the spending is set years in advance, the revenue isn't. Revenue isn't inherited from the previous year.

Barry Hussein (D) almost doubled the national debt.

I hold him accountable for his failed policies.

You and other republicans make excuses for Trump and Bush's total failure, and guess what the republicans keep on failing and keep on out of control spending. They know they can do whatever they want crime, corruption, spending, massive deficits etc and you and everybody else will make pathetic excuses to defend them, therefore they keep on destroying America.

The republicans are corrupt criminals who have failed America and their policies have destroyed America, worse yet you and other republicans can;t hold them accountable at all, and you make excuses for their failure, so they keep on failing and destroying America and you people don't care at all.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Good post, but don't forget Trump's massive, bigly tax cuts for the wealthy!

Forum List

Back