Republicans Trying to not pay for their big Spending Programs again

That's not true with how we do budgeting. When they pass bills, they pass automatic increases for years to come and don't count those increases as budget increases. We need zero based budgeting, then what you said would be true
A budget is not a deficit.

When Trump started his presidency the annual deficit was $600B
By 2019, Trump blew it up to $1T with it set to be even higher in 2020 before covid hit. When Trump left office it was at an insane $3.3T.
Biden lowered it all the way to $1.3T last year.

I mean the republicans caused all this debt with their massive spending bills, and now they don't want to pay for their debt.
Biden has lowered the annual deficit, trump raised it significantly.
banker do democrats ever lie?...

banker do democrats ever lie?...
of course, but not on the level of republicans

Republicans have taken lying to another stratosphere. They lie over everything, trump lied over election fraud that never happened, then incited a full blown riot at the Capitol over those lies. And that's just one of the many lies.

No democrat would ever lie on that extreme level.

of course, but not on the level of republicans

Republicans have taken lying to another stratosphere. They lie over everything, trump lied over election fraud that never happened, then incited a full blown riot at the Capitol over those lies. And that's just one of the many lies.

No democrat would ever lie on that extreme level.
so its ok if they do then?.....

so its ok if they do then?.....
nope, but it is better than what the republicans do.

I have a choice between some small lies and lots of massive lies, I'm going with some small lies. Its pretty simple.

You love the republicans and defend them at all costs, obviously you don;t care about their rampant corruption and lies and crimes.

nope, but it is better than what the republicans do.

I have a choice between some small lies and lots of massive lies, I'm going with some small lies. Its pretty simple.

You love the republicans and defend them at all costs, obviously you don;t care about their rampant corruption and lies and crimes.
so a democrat lies you dont say shit because they tell you ...its just a small lie....dont worry about it......and you dont question them?....yea you aint a die hard democrat....

so a democrat lies you dont say shit because they tell you ...its just a small lie....dont worry about it......and you dont question them?....yea you aint a die hard democrat....
huh??
say what?

A dem lie doesn't incite a full blown riot at the Capitol.
A dem lie doesn't involve serious Federal crimes.

Bill Clinton lied about a BJ
Trump lied about election fraud that never happened, telling people their vote was stolen.

Obviously you are too fuckin stupid to understand the difference between these 2 things, obviously you have no morals.

You republicans have sold your souls.

Republicans are trying to go back on a deal they already passed to keep the government funded. Republicans passed massive multi-year, trillion dollar spending bills under Trump, and we need to pay for those bills now, but Republicans are refusing to pay for the bills they passed.

GW Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget, and ended with an economy in ruin and a trillion dollar deficit.
Trump started his presidency with a $600B annual deficit, passed massive spending bills before covid and after, and left office with a record $3+T/yr deficit.

Biden lowered that $3+T/yr deficit down to $1.3T/yr last year.

The republicans are responsible for the bulk of America's debt because their policies caused it, now they are playing games and don't want to pay for it after previously agreeing on it.

Excuse me? Did you miss the last 3 years under Biden and his reckless trillion-dollar spending? Or are you Rip Van Winkle and fall asleep or something?

huh??
say what?

A dem lie doesn't incite a full blown riot at the Capitol.
A dem lie doesn't involve serious Federal crimes.

Bill Clinton lied about a BJ
Trump lied about election fraud that never happened, telling people their vote was stolen.

Obviously you are too fuckin stupid to understand the difference between these 2 things, obviously you have no morals.

You republicans have sold your souls.
but you admit they lie and you dont care....that says a lot about you fucking party die hards....as long as your piece of shit party is the one lying you dont care....what the fuck is wrong with you people?.....obviously you have no morals....

Excuse me? Did you miss the last 3 years under Biden and his reckless trillion-dollar spending? Or are you Rip Van Winkle and fall asleep or something?
The US budget deficit was $3T in 2020
The deficit was down to $1.3T

Trump increased the deficit every year of his presidency, Biden has lowered the deficit for the first 2 years of his presidency.

The US budget deficit was $3T in 2020
The deficit was down to $1.3T

Trump increased the deficit every year of his presidency, Biden has lowered the deficit for the first 2 years of his presidency.
hey banker when are the grocery prices coming down?....how about the utility bills?.....what say you?....

hey banker when are the grocery prices coming down?....how about the utility bills?.....what say you?....
They will not be coming down very much. That is why it was so bad that Trump had world record spending before covid and after covid, record deficits, and massive FED fake money printing.

Trump's out of control spending and debt and deficits will harm America for years to come. Good thing Biden has lowered the deficit from the massive level it was at by the end of the failed Trump presidency

Republicans are trying to go back on a deal they already passed to keep the government funded. Republicans passed massive multi-year, trillion dollar spending bills under Trump, and we need to pay for those bills now, but Republicans are refusing to pay for the bills they passed.

GW Bush started his presidency with a balanced budget, and ended with an economy in ruin and a trillion dollar deficit.
Trump started his presidency with a $600B annual deficit, passed massive spending bills before covid and after, and left office with a record $3+T/yr deficit.

Biden lowered that $3+T/yr deficit down to $1.3T/yr last year.

The republicans are responsible for the bulk of America's debt because their policies caused it, now they are playing games and don't want to pay for it after previously agreeing on it.

I don't agree with you on much but I do agree that the GOP has lost its freaking mind on spending. I mean when my city started getting traffic cameras that nobody monitors as part of the war on terror just because the money was there for the cameras, I knew we were screwed.

When Trump started his presidency the annual deficit was $600B
By 2019, Trump blew it up to $1T with it set to be even higher in 2020 before covid hit. When Trump left office it was at an insane $3.3T.
Biden lowered it all the way to $1.3T last year.

I mean the republicans caused all this debt with their massive spending bills, and now they don't want to pay for their debt.
Biden has lowered the annual deficit, trump raised it significantly.

Biden lowered nothing. We came out of COVID spending, and Biden lowered nothing.

And the DemoFascist spending bills Biden signed are already pushing the annual deficit higher.

And here you are demanding Republicans spend more.

The primary reason for the deficit falling by $1.7 trillion under Biden was that the deficit had skyrocketed to a record high of about $3.1 trillion in fiscal 2020 during the early stage of the pandemic under then-President Donald Trump. The increase happened largely because of temporary, bipartisan pandemic spending. After much of the temporary spending expired on schedule, the deficit plummeted to about $1.4 trillion in fiscal 2022 ...​
(emphasis added)

They will not be coming down very much. That is why it was so bad that Trump had world record spending before covid and after covid, record deficits, and massive FED fake money printing.

Trump's out of control spending and debt and deficits will harm America for years to come. Good thing Biden has lowered the deficit from the massive level it was at by the end of the failed Trump presidency
so all the rise of those things today are because of trump?....

The party remains in a cycle in which performance art for the base takes precedence over smart policy. Neither the performance artists nor the base seem to understand how much damage they can cause with some of these tactics. I want to think they care about that, but I don't know. Maybe they've chosen to be Kings of the Rubble.

Some of what these people want is perfectly legitimate and arguable. Worthy of intelligent, reasoned debate. But they're stuck in this goddamned caveman loop, the base clearly wants the Neanderthal Kabuki Theatre, and there's no one in the party who can stop it.

Biden lowered nothing. We came out of COVID spending, and Biden lowered nothing.

And the DemoFascist spending bills Biden signed are already pushing the annual deficit higher.

And here you are demanding Republicans spend more.
And yet the facts prove Biden has lowered the deficit significantly from what he inherited form Trump.

You type lies and have no credibility.

FACTS: Trump blew up the budget deficit to insane levels BEFORE covid, and then blew it up even more after covid, signing every bill, and begging Congress for more money.

Trump's out of control spending caused this massive debt and deficit, because the facts prove it does.

Forum List

Back