Fetterman Makes Vile Offer to Wear a Suit to 'Save Democracy' if House GOP Avoids Shutdown (Time to Sanction)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
“If those jagoffs in the House...”

The voters of PA must be so proud to have a Senator representing them with such a high level of class and distinction. Nevertheless, if he can wear a suit, why were rules relaxed to accommodate him and his neck friend?

Imagine telling your boss, "I tell you what, I will wear clothes to the company dress code standards if you do this for me". This guy is different that's for sure. Obviously the voters didn't care so he is justified really.

Last edited:
Fetterman moving to new mansion in Georgetown.

1695596489841.png

The voters of PA must be so proud to have a Senator representing them with such a high level of class and distinction. Nevertheless, if he can wear a suit, why were rules relaxed to accommodate him and his neck friend?

Sounds good to me. Those jagoffs in the house do need to avoid a government shutdown and do need to fund Ukraine's fight against the godless thug Russian invaders.

What's he going to do for his next trick, shave his head?

john%252520fetterman%252520running%252520senate%252520campaign%2525202022%252520midterms%252520teen%252520vogue.jpg

So now posters at USMB are so shallow and pedantic that they play character assassination over a hoodie?

the-chosen-the-chosen-tv.gif
It's called Tradition...IT's called RESPECT>...both things the liberal wants to destroy.
nice touch using an image of Jesus when you spit in his face at all other times.

So now posters at USMB are so shallow and pedantic that they play character assassination over a hoodie?

the-chosen-the-chosen-tv.gif
You've been here longer than me, and you had doubts?

Really? An extra-president is facing 90+ felony charges and we’re supposed to worry about what someone’s wearing?!?! Deflection, anyone?

if he were serious he would have promised to start using deodorant .

Don't care. Maybe Free Republic will.

Forum List

Back