Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: President Trump believes that the election was corrupted by fraud and massive changes in the rules on voting. 21SEP28-POST#670

NFBW wrote: But there was no election that was corrupted by fraud in any state that he lost or that he won for that matter. Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21SEP30-POST#672

My opinion of the election was that you cannot have a free and fair election with

1. large numbers of violent brown shirts rioting in the streets.

2. raising the strong likely hood that the "wrong" outcome will lead to widespread violence.

3. massive propaganda and censorship of information. Informed consent of the governed is thus impossible.

NFBW wrote: Do you actually believe the Jan6 rioters did no coordination, planning or preparation to storm into the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of the election that specific day? 21SEP26-POST#666

Correll wrote: And that is you failing. You made an accusation you cannot support. 21SEP28-POST#669

NFBW wrote: How did I fail? You Correll did not answer the question Do you actually believe the Jan6 rioters did no coordination, planning or preparation to storm into the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of the election that specific day? Are you going to answer it? 21SEP39-POST#673

YOU made the accusation. It is on YOU to support it, not on me to disprove it.

D'uh.

@lamartiewhitefox wrote: No riot at the capital. People said were in. Official people politely let them in standing to one side. Liars are against Trump. 21SEP28-POST#3504

Correll wrote: I'm not ignoring the 1/6 riot. I'm happy to discuss how it was a riot, a violent and criminal act, and refute the stupid claims that it was more than that. - You are the one who is on the side of the liars. 21SEP03-POST#426

NFBW wrote: You Correll are in the DJTcult with the likes of @lamartiewhitefox, except you are an aberration when it comes to knowing for a fact that the Jan6 Stop the Steal rally in DC included a full blown riot. Do you condone or condemn the members in your cult who lie so brazenly. 21SEP30-POST#674

And once again, Not shows that he is unable to consider the possibility of actual, legitimate differences of opinion.

Any disagreement, must mean someone is lying.

That is a failure on YOUR part, one we have discussed at length, yet you have made NO effort to address it.

Are you really that incapable of growth, or are you just refusing to, because you like doing that, so you have an excuse to attack people?

Correll wrote: I have no way of knowing if the riots were truly spontaneous or not. 21SEP28-POST#3498

NFBW wrote: Correll also has no way of knowing who instigated and participated in any riot unless actual individuals are caught by authorities, prosecuted and convicted or when we have a confession. 21OCT01-POST#678

NFBW wrote: boogaloo white boi impersonates BLM supporter seeking to spark a civil war fires AK-47 into police station 21OCT01-POST#678

“”” 21OCT01-boogaloo “”” Ivan Harrison Hunter, 24, a member of an extremist group that seeks to spark a civil war, pleaded guilty to a single count of rioting this Thursday, Minnesota Public Radio reports.
Prosecutors contend that Hunter travelled from Texas to Minneapolis to sow chaos after George Floyd was killed by police.

'Boogaloo Boi' who impersonated Black Lives Matter supporter and shot up police station pleads guilty

"Prosecutors say Hunter came to Minneapolis in the days following Floyd's murder after corresponding on Facebook with Michael Solomon of New Brighton, Minn., and Benjamin Teeter of Hampstead, N.C. The men had been part of the 'Boogaloo Bois,' a group that exploits tensions to further violence," MPR reports. "According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), the group presents itself as libertarian and race-blind and calls for armed insurrection against what they see as government tyranny. But the [Southern Poverty Law Center] says the Boogaloo Bois' origins are violently racist. The group emerged online early in the last decade, and 'boogaloo' was associated with a call for a race war. The term is often used by white nationalists and those seeking to generate chaos."

Hunter admitted that he fired 13 rounds from an assault rifle into the 3rd precinct police station on May 28, 2020, as other rioters looted and set fire to the building after police evacuated. No one was hurt by the gunfire.

As the Daily Beast notes, Hunter posed as a supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement and was caught on security footage yelling, "Justice for Floyd!" after opening fire on the building.

If convicted, Hunter faces a maximum prison term of five years. 21OCT01-boogaloo “””

Not knowing if a riot was truly spontaneous or planed does not mean I do not know, generally speaking, what group(s) or type of individuals are rioting.

A few examples of false flag infiltraters, does not negate the massive evidence of the large scale movement, done mostly by leftards of various types.

Correll wrote: Why should 4 hours of rioting get more attention that 4 years of rioting? 21MAY24-POST#163

NFBW wrote: Not one single riot in the history of riots in America until the Jan6 attack on a live joint session of Congress that was fulfilling a Constitutional ACT for the peaceful transfer of power !!! riot !!! shocked the entire world, was inspired egged on by a sitting US president who had a plan to disrupt Congress on that specific day that would overturn the election and keep the loser in office for four more years. 21OCT01-POST#679

Scores dead, over a billion dollars in damages, communities permanently harmed, millions terrorized, DURING A CAMPAIN...

imo, is still a much bigger issue.

Your hissy fit over the formal certification, that was delayed a few hours, does not seem to be of the same scale.

BIden took office without a hitch. There was no effect from that riot.

The scores of people dead? They will ALWAYS be dead.

The people hurt? Many will NEVER be the same.

The building and business destroyed? Many will NEVER be replaced. And those business represented LIFETIMES of work of innocent people.

Some of those communities might never recover. Even those that do, could take decades. That is whole generations of people, growing up with stunted lives, because of your lefty riots.

The millions terrified? They are still living in fear, because not only are the mobs still out there, but now their allies are in charge of the fed government and big tech.

Correll wrote: My opinion of the election was that you cannot have a free and fair election with 1. large numbers of violent brown shirts rioting in the streets. 2. raising the strong likely hood that the "wrong" outcome will lead to widespread violence. 21OCT03-POST#681

NFBW wrote: Did DJT run for president in 2020? If yes, If DJ T had won, would he have declined his victory because the election was not free and fair? 21OCT03-POST#686

Last edited:
Correll wrote: My opinion of the election was that you cannot have a free and fair election with 1. large numbers of violent brown shirts rioting in the streets. 2. raising the strong likely hood that the "wrong" outcome will lead to widespread violence. 21OCT03-POST#681

NFBW wrote: Did DJT run for president in 2020? If yes, If DJ T had won, would he have declined his victory because the election was not free and fair? 21OCT03-POST#686

I gave you my answer. My answer stands regardless of Donald Trump hypothetical actions.

You may address my points, or not. It is up to you. You may NOT imply that something someone else might or might not do, is a reason to dismiss my argument WITHOUT ADDRESSING IT'S POINTS.

NFBW wrote: Here is an example of Correll being a liar. His lie is in 21OCT03-POST#687 when he wrote, “ I gave you my answer.” it is a lie because my question was, “Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost” (POST#672) after Correll wrote (POST#670) that President Trump believes that the election was corrupted by fraud. 21OCT03-POST#688

Correll wrote: President Trump believes that the election was corrupted by fraud and massive changes in the rules on voting. 21SEP28-POST#670

NFBW wrote: But there was no election that was corrupted by fraud in any state that he lost or that he won for that matter. Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21SEP30-POST#672

NFBW wrote: I did not ask for Correll ‘s ludicrous opinion or for an opinion about violence having an effect on free and fair elections but that was Correll ‘s reply in POST#681 and then, see below, my response after he evaded the original question. 21OCT03-POST#688

NFBW wrote: Did DJT run for president in 2020? If yes, If DJT had won, would he have declined his victory because the election was not free and fair? 21OCT03-POST#686

Correll Wrote: I gave you my answer. My answer stands regardless of Donald Trump hypothetical actions. 21OCT03-POST#687

NFBW wrote: So there is Correll lying as he very often does by evading a question and then lying that he answered it and that his answer “stands” on his ability to lie and to lie and to lie. 21OCT03-POST#688

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Here is an example of Correll being a liar. His lie is in 21OCT03-POST#687 when he wrote, “ I gave you my answer.” it is a lie because my question was, “Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost” (POST#672) after Correll wrote (POST#670) that President Trump believes that the election was corrupted by fraud. 21OCT03-POST#688

NFBW wrote: I did not ask for Correll ‘s ludicrous opinion or for an opinion about violence having an effect on free and fair elections but that was Correll ‘s reply in POST#681 and then, see below, my response after he evaded the original question. 21OCT03-POST#688

NFBW wrote: Did DJT run for president in 2020? If yes, If DJT had won, would he have declined his victory because the election was not free and fair? 21OCT03-POST#686

Correll Wrote: I gave you my answer. My answer stands regardless of Donald Trump hypothetical actions. 21OCT03-POST#687

NFBW wrote: So there is Correll lying as he very often does by evading a question and then lying that he answered it and that his answer “stands” on his ability to lie and to lie and to lie. 21OCT03-POST#688

I could expand on my answer some.

I have not paid close attention to the details of the debate about the ballots, because I was of the opinion that the election was tainted well before that, as I said.

I will expand on it, that the changes made to the election, ie massively extended voting and mail in voting,

AND the hysterical RESIST of liberals, demonstrating that they are willing to lie, cheat, break the law, in order to stop Trump or conservatives or whatever boogie man they pretend they are fighting,

that believing that libs would and could cheat, is a completely reasonable fear.

What of it?

Correll Wrote: Scores dead, over a billion dollars in damages, communities permanently harmed, millions terrorized, DURING A CAMPAIN...imo, is still a much bigger issue. 21OCT03-POST#685

NFBW wrote: I put your excuse for the “Stop The Steal Riot” in the category of “the nasty negroes all summer made us do it.” And FYI Correll “nasty negroes who riot are not allies or representative of the millions of black Americans who don’t riot but want an end to racism and chose to vote for Biden. There is no reason to cancel the black votes in major cities because it made DJT and his most fervently racist supporters so angry that DJT lost, that they felt the need to riot in support of winning the election for the loser through violence. 21OCT03-POST#690

Correll Wrote: Scores dead, over a billion dollars in damages, communities permanently harmed, millions terrorized, DURING A CAMPAIN...imo, is still a much bigger issue. 21OCT03-POST#685

NFBW wrote: I put your excuse for the “Stop The Steal Riot” in the category of “the nasty negroes all summer made us do it.” And FYI Correll “nasty negroes who riot are not allies or representative of the millions of black Americans who don’t riot but want an end to racism and chose to vote for Biden. There is no reason to cancel the black votes in major cities because it made DJT and his most fervently racist supporters so angry that DJT lost, that they felt the need to riot in support of winning the election for the loser through violence. 21OCT03-POST#690

Interesting. I reference the antifa and blm riots of the last four years, and you only hear "black".

Well, that's on you, not me.

Moving on, your "point" about "black votes" is still just you saying "wacism" like a retarded child.

My point about the 4 years of lefty riots being far worse than the one 4 hour righty riot stands.

You can say "wacism" till the cows come home, doesn't change the fact that YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT.

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21SEP30-POST#672

Correll Wrote: I will expand on it, that the changes made to the election, ie massively extended voting and mail in voting, AND the hysterical RESIST of liberals, demonstrating that they are willing to lie, cheat, break the law, in order to stop Trump or conservatives or whatever boogie man they pretend they are fighting, that believing that libs would and could cheat, is a completely reasonable fear. 21OCT03-POST#689

NFBW wrote: There was no election that was corrupted by fraud in any state that DJT lost or that DJT won for that matter.

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll accept the reality that DJT knew when he entered the 2020 race that there were changes made to the election, ie massively extended voting and mail in voting and every single rule applied to all candidates? 21OCT03-POST#692

NFBW wrote: Do you accept the reality Correll that changes made to the election, ie massively extended voting and mail in voting are not election fraud? Changes are not fraud when every ballot cast is a legal ballot cast when the voter is a legal voter who casts only one vote no matter how or when their legal ballot was cast and counted? 21OCT03-POST#692

NFBW wrote: So I will ask you again Correll considering the reality mentioned in the two paragraphs above, Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21OCT03-POST#692

Correll wrote: Yeah, they pretend that the 4 hour delay was an "insurrection" but ignore the OPENLY STATED AND CELEBRATED FORMAL INSURRECTIONS of their side, because..... they are lying scum. 21JUL29-POST#329

NFBW wrote: Correll is a liar. There is no organized or planned insurrection to overturn an election on the left, liberal, Democratic Party side. NEVER HAPPENED. The only insurrection was the Jan6 riot to keep DJT and his racism in office for four more years. Race related violence that occurred during Trump’s failed first term benefited DJT’s chances for reelection. Its much of the reason why DJT got more votes IN 2020 than he did in 2016. The racist cockroaches came out of the woodwork to vote for one of their own to stay in the White House. 21OCT03-POST#693

“”“ The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway “””

NFBW wrote: Correll says the left celebrates riots and violence. The is absurd. Political institutions do not support activities that destroy them politically. 21OCT03-POST#693

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21SEP30-POST#672

Correll Wrote: I will expand on it, that the changes made to the election, ie massively extended voting and mail in voting, AND the hysterical RESIST of liberals, demonstrating that they are willing to lie, cheat, break the law, in order to stop Trump or conservatives or whatever boogie man they pretend they are fighting, that believing that libs would and could cheat, is a completely reasonable fear. 21OCT03-POST#689

NFBW wrote: There was no election that was corrupted by fraud in any state that DJT lost or that DJT won for that matter.

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll accept the reality that DJT knew when he entered the 2020 race that there were changes made to the election, ie massively extended voting and mail in voting and every single rule applied to all candidates? 21OCT03-POST#692

NFBW wrote: Do you accept the reality Correll that changes made to the election, ie massively extended voting and mail in voting are not election fraud? Changes are not fraud when every ballot cast is a legal ballot cast when the voter is a legal voter who casts only one vote no matter how or when their legal ballot was cast and counted? 21OCT03-POST#692

NFBW wrote: So I will ask you again Correll considering the reality mentioned in the two paragraphs above, Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21OCT03-POST#692

Funny. You left out the concern that the massively extended voting times and the massive expansion of mail in voting, increases the possibility or likelyhood of fraud...

Which is the real question.

Funny you left that out. Almost like you were TRYING to make the debate about something that was not... the real issue.

Now why would a person DO that?

Would it be because they are CONFIDENT in their position and want honest and clear discussion so that the TRUTH of their beliefs can be demonstrated?

Or, is it the OPPOSITE OF THAT?

Correll wrote: Yeah, they pretend that the 4 hour delay was an "insurrection" but ignore the OPENLY STATED AND CELEBRATED FORMAL INSURRECTIONS of their side, because..... they are lying scum. 21JUL29-POST#329

NFBW wrote: Correll is a liar. There is no organized or planned insurrection to overturn an election on the left, liberal, Democratic Party side. NEVER HAPPENED. The only insurrection was the Jan6 riot to keep DJT and his racism in office for four more years. Race related violence that occurred during Trump’s failed first term benefited DJT’s chances for reelection. Its much of the reason why DJT got more votes IN 2020 than he did in 2016. The racist cockroaches came out of the woodwork to vote for one of their own to stay in the White House. 21OCT03-POST#693

“”“ The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway “””

NFBW wrote: Correll says the left celebrates riots and violence. The is absurd. Political institutions do not support activities that destroy them politically. 21OCT03-POST#693

1. Nice qualifier you added there, to "lefty Insurrections", in order to give yourself an excuse to deny them happening. That is you admitting that you know they did happen, btw.

2. And you are still crying wacism like a retarded child.

Consider this NOT.

If you cannot make an argument for your position without crying WACISM,

then you cannot make an argument for your position.

Correll Wrote: 1. Nice qualifier you added there, to "lefty Insurrections", in order to give yourself an excuse to deny them happening. 21OCT03-POST#695

NFBW wrote: Who is the “they” in your 21JUL29-POST#329 Correll ? 21OCT04-POST#696

NFBW wrote: No need to answer Correll . You already told us you are accusing the “LEFT” of multiple insurrections which is a lie. 21OCT04-POST#696

Correll wrote: How do you feel about the filthy unwashed treasonous mobs from the left that were burning and killing for the entire 4 years of Trump's presidency? 21JUL29-POST#50

NFBW wrote: You are an idiot Correll because the “they” in your 21JUL29-POST#329 is in response to Soupnazi630 ‘s reference to “the left” seen below. 21OCT04-POST#696

Soupnazi630 wrote: Supported and defended by the left. No deflection but deny away 21JUL28-POST#275

NFBW wrote: You can lie but you can’t get away from it here Correll because they don’t delete posts to save liars from getting caught. You Correll are a liar 21OCT04-POST#696

Correll Wrote: Funny. You left out the concern that the massively extended voting times and the massive expansion of mail in voting, increases the possibility or likelyhood of fraud... 21OCT03-POST#694

NFBW wrote: Quit dodging this question. Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? The reality is that the losing side’s “concern that the massively extended voting times and the massive expansion of mail in voting, increases the possibility or likelyhood of fraud...” is not evidence of voter fraud. So the question remains for you Correll Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost now that the cyber ninjas say they found more votes for Biden so DJT lost by more votes than the certified official Arizona count. 21OCT04-POST#697

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB27-POST#257

Correll wrote: I'm not ignoring the 1/6 riot. I'm happy to discuss how it was a riot, a violent and criminal act, and refute the stupid claims that it was more than that.21SEP03-POST#426

NFBW wrote: When we combine your statements 21FEB27-POST#257 & 21SEP03-POST#426 we find that you Correll agree with why the rioters acted on Jan6 and you agree that it was a riot with the definite goal to put the rightful election winner in the White House and send the illegitimate Biden home to Delaware. Do you have an objection to my interpretation of the words you have so kindly put on record. 21SEP30-POST#671

Correll wrote: There is nothing in those two statements that support your conclusion. - As you did not even try to explain your "logic" there is no more for me to say 21OCT03-POST#680

NFBW wrote: This is pure logic equating your exact statements with the Jan6 ‘logic’ of the DJT rioters and rally attendees as follows: 21OCT04-POST#698

A: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21FEB27-POST#257 ) that you are “not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either” just like the Jan6 rioters have no respect for the peaceful transfer of power. Conclusion you are all pro-violence snd anti-peace if your candidate does not win.

B: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21FEB27-POST#257 ) that you “do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate”
just like the Jan6 rioters did not consider BIden's election to be legitimate when they attacked an “in session” US Congress to stop an illegitimate candidate by terrorizing members of Congress to do what DJT was earlier in the day demanding.

C: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21FEB27-POST#257 ) after seeing the Jan6 rioters fail to achieve DJT’s goal to overturn the ejection that you continue to refuse to consider Biden to be a legitimate President.

D: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21SEP03-POST#426 ) your admission that Jan6 was a riot, a violent and criminal act in order to redress A B and C above which is at odds with many in the CULT45 camp otherwise known as DJT Republicans.

NFBW wrote: So why do you object without explanation to the only obvious conclusion that can be taken from your words that you Correll agree with “why”the rioters acted on Jan6 in a violent anti-democracy insurrection that was planned and inspired by DJT according to the EASTMAN PLAN TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt. 21OCT04-POST#698

Last edited:
Correll Wrote: Your hissy fit over the formal certification, that was delayed a few hours, does not seem to be of the same scale. 21OCT03-POST#685

NFBW wrote: Since you are a brain dead victim of DJT’s Un-American big lie I understand that your mental scale is broken beyond repair. You have chosen DJT chaos over democracy by rejecting one of the most freest and fairest elections in US history because you lost. 21OCT03-POST#699

21OCT04-JWright-TBL
'These are not PATRIOTS': Skeletons replace Capitol rioters in massive Halloween display 'The Big Lie' (that Trump actually won the 2020 election) is what culminated in the Capitol Insurrection – this is no minor issue," Warshauer writes. "What has always set America apart is our citizens' willingness to accept elections and the peaceful transition of political power. Without that essential commitment, our Union will fracture; we will be reduced to just another rogue political state. The 'Great Experiment' in representative government will fail."

Last edited:
Correll wrote: 2. The party that is a threat to democracy, is the dems, with their riots 21SEP26-POST#662

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll. The Democratic Party does not have riots. And why would DEMS promote and organize ANY riot when racial justice riots hurt the PARTY’s chances to win elections by turning off white voters. Take Trump’s top political strategist word for it that riots and looting etc helps Republicans. . 21OCT04-POST#700

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway

Forum List

Back