Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: And once again, Not shows that he is unable to consider the possibility of actual, legitimate differences of opinion. 21OCT03-POST#683

NFBW wrote: OK, Correll are you trying to tell me that @lamartiewhitefox ‘s ( 21SEP28-POST#3504 ) commentary that there was “No riot at the Capitol” because “official people politely let them in standing to one side” is true? Do you Correll accept that there was no Jan6 riot at the Capitol and that no riot is an actual, legitimate FACT and should be presented in discussions regarding the survival of American democracy to be a fact? 21OCT04-POST#701

NFBW wrote: Do you actually believe the Jan6 rioters did no coordination, planning or preparation to storm into the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of the election that specific day? 21SEP26-POST#666

Correll wrote: YOU made the accusation. It is on YOU to support it, not on me to disprove it. 21OCT03-POST#682

NFBW wrote: Its not an accusation that you are being asked to dispute. I am asking you to tell me whether or not you Correll believe it to be true that the Jan6 rioters did no coordination, planning or preparation to storm into the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of the election that specific day? 21OCT04-POST#702

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. - That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote. The pressure on Congress that DJT needed in order to reject the will of millions of voters who live in major cities located in the seven states that DJT lost is by definition a coup attempt and the votes DJT wanted thrown out were mostly black and therefore it wax a racist coup attempt.

Doyou Correll reject DJT’s failed attempt to reject all the black majority votes in Wayne County thus flipping the state to DJT as the winner? 21OCT05-POST#703

“”””Trump and his allies have lobbied for votes in Wayne County, home to majority-Black Detroit, to be thrown out. By Anya van Wagtendonk on November 21, 2020 12:09 pm”””

Detroit is typical of all the several majority black counties in seven states that loser DJT’s pressure on Congress was supposed to reject and flip the entire state. DJT had an actual plan in writing to overturn the results of the election -

“”” EASTMAN PLAN
TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt

“”” PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL January 6 scenario 7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate.

READ: Trump lawyer's memo on six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election
By: CNN Updated 8:20 AM EDT, Tue September 21, 2021

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).
2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.
4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.
5. One last piece. Assuming the Electoral Count Act process is followed and, upon getting the objections to the Arizona slates, the two houses break into their separate chambers, we should not allow the Electoral Count Act constraint on debate to control. That would mean that a prior legislature was determining the rules of the present one — a constitutional no-no (as Tribe has forcefully argued). So someone – Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, etc. – should demand normal rules (which includes the filibuster). That creates a stalemate that would give the state legislatures more time to weigh in to formally support the alternate slate of electors, if they had not already done so. 6. The main thing here is that Pence should do this without asking for permission – either from a vote of the joint session or from the Court. Let the other side challenge his actions in court, where Tribe (who in 2001 conceded the President of the Senate might be in charge of counting the votes) and others who would press a lawsuit would have their past position -- that these are non-justiciable political questions – thrown back at them, to get the lawsuit dismissed. The fact is that the Constitution assigns this power to the Vice President as the ultimate arbiter. We should take all of our actions with that in mind. TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt “””

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConwayNb

Correll wrote: The rioters of the left are not being pursued with the zeal and determination that the rioters of 1/6 are. 21MAY14-POST#741

NFBW: So are you thinking DJT was way too soft on violent crime for four years and now Biden is being too tough on rioting criminals and traitors to democracy. You being a DJT asswiper Correll I find it interesting that you’re pissing and moaning about DJT being so soft on crime when according to Kellyanne Conway DJT was very hopeful there would be more social justice riots against white supremacy and racist fascism so he could have had a much better chance at being reelected even though 60% of the voting public reject the fear mongering and divisive hatred that DJT uses to enjoy his power and the grifting that goes with it. 21OCT05-POST#704

Correll Wrote: 1. Nice qualifier you added there, to "lefty Insurrections", in order to give yourself an excuse to deny them happening. 21OCT03-POST#695

NFBW wrote: Who is the “they” in your 21JUL29-POST#329 Correll ? 21OCT04-POST#696

Correll wrote: Yeah, they pretend that the 4 hour delay was an "insurrection" but ignore the OPENLY STATED AND CELEBRATED FORMAL INSURRECTIONS of their side, because..... they are lying scum. 21JUL29-POST#329

NFBW wrote: No need to answer Correll . You already told us you are accusing the “LEFT” of multiple insurrections which is a lie. 21OCT04-POST#696

Correll wrote: How do you feel about the filthy unwashed treasonous mobs from the left that were burning and killing for the entire 4 years of Trump's presidency? 21JUL29-POST#50

NFBW wrote: You are an idiot Correll because the “they” in your 21JUL29-POST#329 is in response to Soupnazi630 ‘s reference to “the left” seen below. 21OCT04-POST#696

Soupnazi630 wrote: Supported and defended by the left. No deflection but deny away 21JUL28-POST#275

NFBW wrote: You can lie but you can’t get away from it here Correll because they don’t delete posts to save liars from getting caught. You Correll are a liar 21OCT04-POST#696

I have no idea what you are raving about.

THe fact remains. Lefties like you are pretending that a 4 hour riot is worse than the four YEARS of riots from your side, for bullshit reasons.

You are going after the Right, like they have been rampaging though the streets killing and looting for years, for political reasons and goals,

when actually it is you people that have been doing that.

And while cracking down heavily on righties, you are giving your own, far more numerous and violent criminals, a pass.

You think we don't see that? You think you can do that and pretend it is still a free society?

Correll Wrote: Funny. You left out the concern that the massively extended voting times and the massive expansion of mail in voting, increases the possibility or likelyhood of fraud... 21OCT03-POST#694

NFBW wrote: Quit dodging this question. Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? The reality is that the losing side’s “concern that the massively extended voting times and the massive expansion of mail in voting, increases the possibility or likelyhood of fraud...” is not evidence of voter fraud. So the question remains for you Correll Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost now that the cyber ninjas say they found more votes for Biden so DJT lost by more votes than the certified official Arizona count. 21OCT04-POST#697

I do not agree with that statement.

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21OCT04-POST#697

Correll Wrote: I do not agree with that statement. 21OCT05-POST#706

NFBW wrote: Thank you Correll that was not so hard, was it? Now for the sake of clarity and to prevent any misunderstanding on my part, do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost sufficient to overturn the original results of the 2020 election and naming DJT as the certified winner on JANUARY 6 2021 in a joint session of Congress in accordance with the Cobstitution. 21OCT05-POST#707

Correll wrote: I am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB27-POST#257

Correll wrote: I'm not ignoring the 1/6 riot. I'm happy to discuss how it was a riot, a violent and criminal act, and refute the stupid claims that it was more than that.21SEP03-POST#426

NFBW wrote: When we combine your statements 21FEB27-POST#257 & 21SEP03-POST#426 we find that you Correll agree with why the rioters acted on Jan6 and you agree that it was a riot with the definite goal to put the rightful election winner in the White House and send the illegitimate Biden home to Delaware. Do you have an objection to my interpretation of the words you have so kindly put on record. 21SEP30-POST#671

Correll wrote: There is nothing in those two statements that support your conclusion. - As you did not even try to explain your "logic" there is no more for me to say 21OCT03-POST#680

NFBW wrote: This is pure logic equating your exact statements with the Jan6 ‘logic’ of the DJT rioters and rally attendees as follows: 21OCT04-POST#698

A: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21FEB27-POST#257 ) that you are “not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either” just like the Jan6 rioters have no respect for the peaceful transfer of power. Conclusion you are all pro-violence snd anti-peace if your candidate does not win.

B: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21FEB27-POST#257 ) that you “do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate”
just like the Jan6 rioters did not consider BIden's election to be legitimate when they attacked an “in session” US Congress to stop an illegitimate candidate by terrorizing members of Congress to do what DJT was earlier in the day demanding.

C: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21FEB27-POST#257 ) after seeing the Jan6 rioters fail to achieve DJT’s goal to overturn the ejection that you continue to refuse to consider Biden to be a legitimate President.

D: You as a matter of fact Correll wrote ( 21SEP03-POST#426 ) your admission that Jan6 was a riot, a violent and criminal act in order to redress A B and C above which is at odds with many in the CULT45 camp otherwise known as DJT Republicans.

NFBW wrote: So why do you object without explanation to the only obvious conclusion that can be taken from your words that you Correll agree with “why”the rioters acted on Jan6 in a violent anti-democracy insurrection that was planned and inspired by DJT according to the EASTMAN PLAN TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt. 21OCT04-POST#698

Are you really pretending to be so stupid as to not understand that people can reach the same conclusion, for different reasons and/or have different responses to the same situation?

Correll Wrote: Your hissy fit over the formal certification, that was delayed a few hours, does not seem to be of the same scale. 21OCT03-POST#685

NFBW wrote: Since you are a brain dead victim of DJT’s Un-American big lie I understand that your mental scale is broken beyond repair. You have chosen DJT chaos over democracy by rejecting one of the most freest and fairest elections in US history because you lost. 21OCT03-POST#699

21OCT04-JWright-TBL
'These are not PATRIOTS': Skeletons replace Capitol rioters in massive Halloween display 'The Big Lie' (that Trump actually won the 2020 election) is what culminated in the Capitol Insurrection – this is no minor issue," Warshauer writes. "What has always set America apart is our citizens' willingness to accept elections and the peaceful transition of political power. Without that essential commitment, our Union will fracture; we will be reduced to just another rogue political state. The 'Great Experiment' in representative government will fail."

1. The rioters of 1/6 were wrong to riot. But they were not trying to overthrow the government.

2. The lefty rioters of the Trump term, sometimes were, and caused great harm to many communities that many never heal.

Correll wrote: 2. The party that is a threat to democracy, is the dems, with their riots 21SEP26-POST#662

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll. The Democratic Party does not have riots. And why would DEMS promote and organize ANY riot when racial justice riots hurt the PARTY’s chances to win elections by turning off white voters. Take Trump’s top political strategist word for it that riots and looting etc helps Republicans. . 21OCT04-POST#700

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway

The dem party certainly "has riots". They have agreed with the stated reasons of hte rioters, they have celebrated the movement itself, they have ordered cops to stand down, they have ordered cops to disarm people that their mobs wanted to attack, they have arrested people for resisting the rioters, they have fired a cop for arresting rioters, they have just dropped charges against rioters so that they can riot some more, they have bailed out rioters so they can riot more,

and that is off the top of my head.

Correll wrote: And once again, Not shows that he is unable to consider the possibility of actual, legitimate differences of opinion. 21OCT03-POST#683

NFBW wrote: OK, Correll are you trying to tell me that @lamartiewhitefox ‘s ( 21SEP28-POST#3504 ) commentary that there was “No riot at the Capitol” because “official people politely let them in standing to one side” is true? Do you Correll accept that there was no Jan6 riot at the Capitol and that no riot is an actual, legitimate FACT and should be presented in discussions regarding the survival of American democracy to be a fact? 21OCT04-POST#701

Actually, my post clearly stated the opposite of what you just asked me. Are you...

Seriously, wtf are you even doing?

NFBW wrote: Do you actually believe the Jan6 rioters did no coordination, planning or preparation to storm into the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of the election that specific day? 21SEP26-POST#666

Correll wrote: YOU made the accusation. It is on YOU to support it, not on me to disprove it. 21OCT03-POST#682

NFBW wrote: Its not an accusation that you are being asked to dispute. I am asking you to tell me whether or not you Correll believe it to be true that the Jan6 rioters did no coordination, planning or preparation to storm into the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of the election that specific day? 21OCT04-POST#702

I believe that for the vast majority of the rioters, it was a spontaneous and emotional outburst.

They may have been a few people that had some plans, and hopes of sparking something off.

Donald Trump was NOT one of them. Only an idiot would say he was.

pretending

NFBW wrote: You are squealing like a stuck pig every time you use that term …. You have not produced one single incident large or small in what you call “lefty riot” that compares in any way in significance to doing damage to the peaceful transfer of power and the entire concept of every person one vote including black people that live in cities like Detroit Atlanta and Philly .. The 2020 black voters whose predecessors were burned hung and bled and died to get that right to vote. You have not cited one single riot that was the result of a single top Democratic Party official or politically elected leader scheme to benefit them and their party by attempting to block Congress from doing the work and the will of the voters they serve. 21OCT05-POST#713

NFBW wrote: You cannot Correll find a comparison to the Jan6 insurrection because that Riot is a criminal act that is directly linked and related to the Republican Party from DJT, to 100 of its members of Congress, down to the lowest Q-anon dingbat and riflemanic gun worshipper that also worships DJT as a god. 21OCT05-POST#713

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. - That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote. The pressure on Congress that DJT needed in order to reject the will of millions of voters who live in major cities located in the seven states that DJT lost is by definition a coup attempt and the votes DJT wanted thrown out were mostly black and therefore it wax a racist coup attempt.

Doyou Correll reject DJT’s failed attempt to reject all the black majority votes in Wayne County thus flipping the state to DJT as the winner? 21OCT05-POST#703

“”””Trump and his allies have lobbied for votes in Wayne County, home to majority-Black Detroit, to be thrown out. By Anya van Wagtendonk on November 21, 2020 12:09 pm”””

Detroit is typical of all the several majority black counties in seven states that loser DJT’s pressure on Congress was supposed to reject and flip the entire state. DJT had an actual plan in writing to overturn the results of the election -

“”” EASTMAN PLAN
TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt

“”” PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL January 6 scenario 7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate.

READ: Trump lawyer's memo on six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election
By: CNN Updated 8:20 AM EDT, Tue September 21, 2021

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).
2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.
4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.
5. One last piece. Assuming the Electoral Count Act process is followed and, upon getting the objections to the Arizona slates, the two houses break into their separate chambers, we should not allow the Electoral Count Act constraint on debate to control. That would mean that a prior legislature was determining the rules of the present one — a constitutional no-no (as Tribe has forcefully argued). So someone – Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, etc. – should demand normal rules (which includes the filibuster). That creates a stalemate that would give the state legislatures more time to weigh in to formally support the alternate slate of electors, if they had not already done so. 6. The main thing here is that Pence should do this without asking for permission – either from a vote of the joint session or from the Court. Let the other side challenge his actions in court, where Tribe (who in 2001 conceded the President of the Senate might be in charge of counting the votes) and others who would press a lawsuit would have their past position -- that these are non-justiciable political questions – thrown back at them, to get the lawsuit dismissed. The fact is that the Constitution assigns this power to the Vice President as the ultimate arbiter. We should take all of our actions with that in mind. TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt “””

Condense that shit down.

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost? 21OCT04-POST#697

Correll Wrote: I do not agree with that statement. 21OCT05-POST#706

NFBW wrote: Thank you Correll that was not so hard, was it? Now for the sake of clarity and to prevent any misunderstanding on my part, do you Correll agree there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election that DJT lost sufficient to overturn the original results of the 2020 election and naming DJT as the certified winner on JANUARY 6 2021 in a joint session of Congress in accordance with the Cobstitution. 21OCT05-POST#707

No, I do not agree with that.

NFBW wrote: You are squealing like a stuck pig every time you use that term …. You have not produced one single incident large or small in what you call “lefty riot” that compares in any way in significance to doing damage to the peaceful transfer of power and the entire concept of every person one vote including black people that live in cities like Detroit Atlanta and Philly .. The 2020 black voters whose predecessors were burned hung and bled and died to get that right to vote. You have not cited one single riot that was the result of a single top Democratic Party official or politically elected leader scheme to benefit them and their party by attempting to block Congress from doing the work and the will of the voters they serve. 21OCT05-POST#713

NFBW wrote: You cannot Correll find a comparison to the Jan6 insurrection because that Riot is a criminal act that is directly linked and related to the Republican Party from DJT, to 100 of its members of Congress, down to the lowest Q-anon dingbat and riflemanic gun worshipper that also worships DJT as a god. 21OCT05-POST#713

The bit where you define the incident so precisely, based on YOUR take on it, so that no other incident, that might be violent and/or fit the definition of insurrection, doesn't make the cut as an equal example.

is you admitting that you know there are PLENTY OF EXAMPLEs, that you have to invent excuses to dismiss.

Condense that shit down.

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll reject and condemn DJT’s failed attempt on Jan6 to reject all the black majority votes in Wayne County MICHIGAN thus flipping the entire state to DJT as the winner? 21OCT05-POST#703 reposted amended 21OCT05-POST#717

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Do you Correll reject and condemn DJT’s failed attempt on Jan6 to reject all the black majority votes in Wayne County MICHIGAN thus flipping the entire state to DJT as the winner? 21OCT05-POST#703 reposted amended 21OCT05-POST#717

I reject your spin on his actions. I do not share your obsession with wace.

Correll wrote: Lefties like you are pretending that a 4 hour riot is worse than the four YEARS of riots from your side, for bullshit reasons. 21OCT05-POST#705

NFBW wrote: The word “riot” is similar to the word “fruit”. We do not compare apples to bananas and try to grow them in the same environment or sell them for the same price. They are different in nature. Its the same for riots. They cannot be compared because they occur for extremely different situations and for entirely different reasons. Looting is an offshoot of riots and in nearly every case it is a spontaneous outburst of criminal activity that rises because police presence is needed elsewhere. Criminal activity such as looting and destroying property is not a riot from my side or a riot on your side or any political side. It is criminal activity for the purpose of benefiting the perp’s unlawful desire to acquire free stuff or to satisfy a desire just to destroy something out of anger. You Correll are dishonest when you compare an apple to a banana just because the banana happens more often in a free society than the apple. The apple riot required a presidential election with an incumbent president that loses a bid for a second term, who’s party controls both the House and Senate, and a president with the lack of integrity and respect for the will of the voters who never accept the certified fact that he lost. So the facts are that the apple riot has a once in a millennia chance to ever happen again. So to compare the one apple riot to overturn an election as part of a sitting President’s plan to the banana multiple common riots that occur because there are out of control violent criminal element’s in a free society is dishonest, deceitful, and lacking in reason and facts. 21OCT05-POST#719.

Last edited:

Correll wrote: I reject your spin on his actions. 21OCT05-POST#706

NFBW wrote: I have identified one of the results of what you call DJT putting pressure on Congress on January 6. The Eastman memo describes what DJT wanted to be done on that date. It is not spin that the 80 percent majority black votes in the Detroit area would have been thrown out and Michigan would be flipped to DJT as the winner. 21OCT05-POST#720

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. 21FEB14-POST#340

NFBW wrote: Part of that pressure on Congress would have led to the black voters in the Detroit area having their votes thrown out. That is a fact. You can try to deny it as a fact but you’re a liar. So I take it that you are OK with the fact that DJT schemed and carried out a plan for January 6 that would disenfranchise hundreds of thousands if not millions of black votes in the seven states that he lost. Because you’re OK with that it’s justified to label you as a racist. Because you are. 21OCT05-POST#720

Forum List

Back