Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: As events and discussions continued AFTER THE FORMAL CASE FOR WAR WAS MADE, President Bush allowed himself to be painted into a corner, where if Saddam had provided undeniable proof that he was disarmed, that he would have had a difficult time going to war, with that one pound weight removed. 21AUG18-POST#3240

NFBW wrote: Do you, Correll have a date or event specific for when the FORMAL CASE FOR WAR WAS MADE? Was it the date that the AUMF was passed? If so, you can type three letters Y E S or iF NO then type the date you have off the top of your head that you think it took place. That will be easier than pissing and moaning that you gave an answer already and it’s been covered. 21SEP22-POST#628

Don't recall, and don't care.

Correll wrote: In my context, I was making a point about your inability to understand how normal people think, ie with multiple factors considered and complexity and nuance. 21SEP22-POST#612

NFBW wrote: I do not believe that you Correll get to classify yourself as a normal person who thinks and regards me as a not normal person who cannot understand and appreciate you and your refined complexity. There are a lot of you, but you do not represent any kind of majority that makes you normal and those unlike you to be grouped as abnormal and too stupid to understand your nonsense. 21SEP23-POST#6

NFBW wrote: As a white non-churchgoing Christian nationalist Trump supporter your expressed thoughts are obsessively filled with lies and with shaded facts that you insist that anyone calling out your lies simply cannot understand the nuance and complexity of how an unchurched white Christian nationalists’ Trump supporting mind works. 21SEP23-POST#6

NFBW wrote: I contend that your secular belief that America was founded as a white Protestant Christian nation combined with your incomprehensible moral justification and nonchalant ambivalence for the killing of a single Muslim inhabitant of Iraq let alone half a million, for the purpose of nation building by use of deadly American military power and force combined with your false accusations against the peaceful Black Lives Matter protests combined with your refusal to accept that Trump lost the 2020 election due to fraudulent votes cast by large numbers of black voters in major cities excludes you from being considered a normal person. 21SEP23-POST#6

NFBW 21SEP23-POST#6 wrote: I think you should be the poster TRUMP child for sociological studies such as this:

“”” Explaining the religious vote for Trump
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY

The researchers were not surprised to see how Christian nationalism drove a big part of the so-called “religious vote” for Trump in 2016, but quite surprised to see that the connection was so strong for voters who don’t attend church, compared to those who do.

BATON ROUGE, November 9, 2020—
Research News - New research by LSU sociologists indicate it wasn't Christian nationalism that drove churchgoers' Trump vote in 2016. Rather, surprisingly, Christian nationalism was important among non-churchgoers.

Christian nationalism is thought to have been an important factor in the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States in 2016--and likely drove many of his supporters to the polls in 2020. Now, new research shows Christian nationalist support of Trump isn't tied to religious institutions or attending church on a regular basis. Instead, it's tied to not attending church. 20SEP09-CN-LSU-unchurched-A “””

1. I certainly do get to define my self as normal and you as not. YOu are either suffering from a fairly extreme social disorder or a completely lying troll.

2. Your spamming of anti-American, anti-white and Anti-Christian hate talking points, is noted. Seriously, why are you such a hater? Why do you hate this country so much? Why are you so afraid to answer any relevant questions?

They were white supremeists and republicans. Not one Democrat participated and you have no evidence to support that. You are a lying hate filled pig.

You've had 6 months to openly condemn it and castigate trump for it but you sat on your hands through sheer loyalty to the idiot. You are a patriots bootlace.
Now you're rooting for a return of the fascist idiot.

You loopies are enough to make people vomit. You're a disgrace to the nation.

1. They were not w.s. You are a lying asshole.

2. At least one leftard participated and engaged on agitation. That has been linked to on this very site, with video evidence. YOur denial is you being a lying asshole.

3. I condemned the riot immediately and repeatedly since then. You are a lying asshole.

4. Trump was well within his rights to call for a demonstration to put political pressure on Congress. Your pretense that he called for or directed the actual violence, is just you being a lying asshole.

5. You people are the ones engaging in fascism, with your antifa and BLM brownshirted goons, and arresting people for defending themselves.

6. You are the disgrace. You and your lies. Go fuck yourself.

Correll wrote: DJT can spout off about his personal opinion, and that is fine. I clearly disagree with him. 21AUG21-POST#3294

DJT SEPTEMBER 22 2021 wrote: “Bush is the one who got us into the quicksand of the Middle East and, after spending trillions of dollars and killing nearly a million people, the Middle East was left in worse shape after 21 years than it was when he started his stupidity," Trump wrote 21SEP22-DJT-email trashingW

NFBW wrote: IF I agree with DJT that “Bush is the one who got us into the quicksand of the Middle East and, after spending trillions of dollars and killing nearly a million people, the Middle East was left in worse shape after 21 years than it was when he started his stupidity," does that make me a ‘normal person ‘ or is that more of the same America trashing and anti-Christian hate that you’ve been sniffing out. 21SEP23-POST#634

My use of "normal" is in the context of your social disorder, not your fairly normal lefty politics.

That you try to confuse the issue, is just you doing your stupid and dishonest out of context lying again.

Why are you so terrified of honest discussion? Are you that sure that being honest will be bad for you? How ugly are you inside, that you feel you have to lie so much?

Correll wrote: But yes. believing that the Iraqis were yearning for Freedom and Democracy was pretty stupid. Next time we should just put some sane person on a throne. POST #216 November 17 2015 15NOV17-POST#216

Correll wrote: But yes. believing that the Iraqis were yearning for Freedom and Democracy was pretty stupid. Next time we should just put some sane person on a throne. POST #216 November 17 2015 15NOV17-POST#216

NFBW wrote: Will the real Correll please stand up? 21SEO23-POST#635

Correll wrote: Newt Gingrich and Charles Krauthammer made a convincing argument and got me to believe that an Arab population was ready to support a democratic government, and that such a functioning nation in the middle of the ME would be our answer to Islam. 21MAY11POST#639

surada asked Correll : What exactly did you hope to gain by war on Iraq? 21MAY22-POST#1010

Correll wrote: A functioning Muslim democracy in the middle of the Middle East, as a counter argument to the ideas of Islamic Fundamentalism. 21MAY22-POST#1016

Are you really so stupid that you imagine a contraction in these statements? Seriously?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

2. At least one leftard participated and engaged on agitation. That has been linked to on this very site, with video evidence. YOur denial is you being a lying asshole.

3. I condemned the riot immediately and repeatedly since then. You are a lying asshole.

4. Trump was well within his rights to call for a demonstration to put political pressure on Congress. Your pretense that he called for or directed the actual violence, is just you being a lying asshole.

5. You people are the ones engaging in fascism, with your antifa and BLM brownshirted goons, and arresting people for defending themselves.

Getting angry and frustrated with filthy language doesn't intimidate me.
It was Republican orchestrated and carried out. That is undeniable. As a repuican you should now not associate with them if you hate fascism etc so much. It was no different to a third world coup and your party is responsible for it.
Deal with you grub.

Getting angry and frustrated with filthy language doesn't intimidate me.
It was Republican orchestrated and carried out. That is undeniable. As a repuican you should now not associate with them if you hate fascism etc so much. It was no different to a third world coup and your party is responsible for it.
Deal with you grub.

1. I'm not trying to intimidate you. I am trying to treat you with the level of respect you have earned.

2. Yes, the demonstration was orchestrated by republicans. A very small faction of them, got out of control and rioted.

3. A single riot does not define the republican party. Your pretense it does, is you being a lying asshole.

4. It was not a coup. What was a coup, was the fbi lying to a federal judge to lay the ground work for a bullshit impeachment.

1. I'm not trying to intimidate you. I am trying to treat you with the level of respect you have earned.

Why should republicans be treated any different to how democrats are treated? You ignorant hate filled fool.

2. Yes, the demonstration was orchestrated by republicans. A very small faction of them, got out of control and rioted.
Bullshit. Everyone of them was there for one reason only. To do trumps dirty work and play out his fascist wishes. Small fraction my foot. Who do you think your fooling. You are not true patriots. You would be better suited to north Korea.

3. A single riot does not define the republican party. Your pretense it does, is you being a lying asshole.

Call me what you like but it was the first attempted over throw of democracy and was performed by republicans under a fascist president. There's nothing untruthful about that.

4. It was not a coup. What was a coup, was the fbi lying to a federal judge to lay the ground work for a bullshit impeachment.

Trump was impeached and found guilty of quid pro quo with Ukraine. He escaped penalty by the Senate republicans have the numberd. Impeached forever son. He's a criminal like all Republican senatirs who protected him.

So cut your foul language. If that's the best defense you've got, you've got nothing.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another go.

Colin norris

Why should republicans be treated any different to how democrats are treated? You ignorant hate filled fool.

My treatment of you is based not on you being a democrat, but you using the Race Card, without cause. THat marks you as an asshole deserving of nothing but contempt.

Call me what you like but it was the first attempted over throw of democracy and was performed by republicans under a fascist president. There's nothing untruthful about that.

It was a 4 hour riot. Your attempt to gin it up to something earth shaking is just you being a lying asshole. Especially considering the YEARS of riots of your side's goons.

Trump was impeached and found guilty...

The FBI had to lie to a fed judge to even get a warrant. That was how much "meat" there was to that shit sandwich that you people fed to America. Even Mueller admitted it was nothing but shit. For you to still be beating that dead horse, is just you being a complete partisan zealot.

So cut your foul language. If that's the best defense you've got, you've got nothing.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another go.

As stated above, my level of respect for you, is based on your behavior. You want civility try showing some. Until then, I will treat you like the cur you are.

Colin norris

My treatment of you is based not on you being a democrat, but you using the Race Card, without cause. THat marks you as an asshole deserving of nothing but contempt.

I've yet to see a Republican who wasn't a racist. including you. That's Why you arc up when its said.

It was a 4 hour riot. Your attempt to gin it up to something earth shaking is just you being a lying asshole. Especially considering the YEARS of riots of your side's goons.

I couldn't give a shit if it went 5 minutes.
It was an attempt to destroy democracy by a fascist you elected. Why are you defending reporting it as anything else. The whole world saw it as that but you militant idiots thought it was your birth rite to control everything.
You are all fascists so check the meaning of it.

The FBI had to lie to a fed judge to even get a warrant. That was how much "meat" there was to that shit sandwich that you people fed to America. Even Mueller admitted it was nothing but shit. For you to still be beating that dead horse, is just you being a complete partisan zealot.

The FBI did not.lie to anyone and there is no evidence that conclusively points to it being done to destroy trump. He did it himself with your help.

I'll be hammering away at your lies and myths until my last breath. You are militant brain dead fascists disguised as patriots. You lot have the principles of alley cats. You hate with enough venom to kill on sight. You're a disgraceful excuse for an American.

As stated above, my level of respect for you, is based on your behavior. You want civility try showing some. Until then, I will treat you like the cur you are.

I want Nothing from you because you have nothing to offer me. Its not as if you're an intellectual powerhouse of truth and justice.
You can go crazy at me forever boy. I'll take everything you have to offer and give it in return and some. You won't bluff me with your perceived superior
Intelligence. you're just another redneck brain dead ignorant republican.
You support fascism but call yourself an American. You're not an americans arsehole. You would make the founders embarrassed.

Correll wrote: It was a 4 hour riot. 21SEP23-POST#649

NFBW wrote: It was pre-planned riot in service to a degenerate fascistic mobster who was refusing to leave office and give up his power after losing an American election. An election loser who was using his office and his cult and his shady lawyers to spread the big lie that the election was rigged against him. 21SEP23-POST#651

NFBW 21SEP23-POST#651 wrote: DJT has admitted He had a plot, a goal, a coup attempt to overturn the election when he wrote:

"Had Mike Pence had the courage to send the Electoral College vote back to the states for recertification, …. we would right now have a Republican President” DJT-21 May15 official statement

NFBW wrote: The rioters were obeying orders to scare Pence into doing his part to overturn the election. 21SEP23-POST#651

NFBW wrote: It was a race riot because the means by which the election was being sought to be overturned, had Pence started the ball rolling, was to void votes from the black voters residing in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas who would have their BIDEN votes nullified because it made Trump sad and angry to lose. 21SEP23-POST#651

Correll wrote: As events and discussions continued AFTER THE FORMAL CASE FOR WAR WAS MADE, President Bush allowed himself to be painted into a corner, 21AUG18-POST#3240

NFBW wrote: If you knew on August 18
a little over a month ago, about an historical event such as “The FORMAL CASE FOR WAR” being made, why don’t you recall the date now of such an obviously recorded historical event? 21SEP24-POST#652

Last edited:
Yeah, i did. A lot.

NFBW wrote: If you actually did you could actually and easily post it one more time to actually “prove” that I am a lying. BUT you can’t. You always end with accusing me of lying but never bring the meat. Its trickery. Its what a DJT gentle white fascist does in his or her yearning for raw power. It seems harmless but this fakery and trickery like that is a very effective political weapon in the AGE of DJT. 21SEP21-POST#654

“”” What is happening now in our nation's capital, and radiating throughout the country, is enough to put even the most cynical of politicians of past eras to shame.

21SEP21-DRather-depravityGOP-a

I fear that we don't have an adequate framework to make complete sense of the depravity and disingenuousness of what is taking place. Basically, we have one political party at the national level, the Republicans, who have long since ceded any pretense of actually doing the work of government, namely making policies to solve problems. Instead, it is raw power for power's sake, and that has turned Congress into what is in essence largely a troll farm on their side of the aisle. “””

How was trying to get key swing states to conduct genuine ballot audits an attempt to "overthrow the government"?

The January 6 rioters numbered about 400 people, a tiny fraction of the Trump supporters who attended the rally that day, and some of those 400 people were not even Trump supporters but were radical leftists posing as Trump supporters.

How was trying to get key swing states to conduct genuine ballot audits an attempt to "overthrow the government"?

It was not that. It was a racially motivated attempt to overturn the election that DJT lost in a landslide. The swing state ballot audits were ‘after the fact’ to keep the BIG LIE donations coming in to a dismissed president who refused to accept he list and who encouraged an attack on an open session of Congress on Jan6 in a failed insurrection which had at the heart of it the goal of disenfranchising millions of black voters in cities like Atlanta Detroit Philadelphia Phoenix Las Vegas Milwaukee who voted for Joe Biden.

The January 6 rioters numbered about 400 people, a tiny fraction of the Trump supporters who attended the rally that day,

NFBW wrote: Do you think the 400 violent DJT fascists would have been able to breach the US Capitol during a live session on Jan6 in order to stop the certification of the votes if they did not have 20,000 gentle DJT fascists behind them occupying police activity and cheering the violent DJT rioters on? 21SEP24-POST#657

Colin norris

@
Colin norris

I've yet to see a Republican who wasn't a racist. including you. That's Why you arc up when its said.

You see wacism, where you want to see wacism, because it gives you an excuse, in your mind, to be an asshole. I reject your excuse and will treat you like the asshole you are.

I couldn't give a shit if it went 5 minutes.
It was an attempt to destroy democracy by a fascist you elected.

It was a riot, ie a violent crime, and I support the equal application of justice in response.

YOur pretense that it is more than that, is bullshit, pumped up to distract from your own side's far more extensive and worse rioting over hte last 4 year, AND to justify your increasing use of government power against your partisan enemies.

Those are the real threats to democracy here. You and your behavior.

The FBI did not.lie to anyone and there is no evidence that conclusively points to it being done to destroy trump. He did it himself with your help.

The FBI lied. There was nothing to RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. Even Mueller had to admit that. He looked and looked and found JACK SHIT.

I'll be hammering away at your lies and myths until my last breath. You are militant brain dead fascists disguised as patriots. You lot have the principles of alley cats. You hate with enough venom to kill on sight. You're a disgraceful excuse for an American.

Sure. That's why you have to pretend that every republican is a wacist and that a simple four hour riot was a serious threat to our democracy.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BACK UP YOUR SHIT. YOU HAVE TO LIE AND LIE AND LIE.

I want Nothing from you because you have nothing to offer me. Its not as if you're an intellectual powerhouse of truth and justice.
You can go crazy at me forever boy. I'll take everything you have to offer and give it in return and some. You won't bluff me with your perceived superior
Intelligence. you're just another redneck brain dead ignorant republican.
You support fascism but call yourself an American. You're not an americans arsehole. You would make the founders embarrassed.

I'm not an "intellectual powerhouse"? LOL, this coming from an lefty that literally thinks that every republican is a wacist.

You are a retarded child and an asshole.

Colin norris

@
Colin norris

You see wacism, where you want to see wacism, because it gives you an excuse, in your mind, to be an asshole. I reject your excuse and will treat you like the asshole you are.

It was a riot, ie a violent crime, and I support the equal application of justice in response.

YOur pretense that it is more than that, is bullshit, pumped up to distract from your own side's far more extensive and worse rioting over hte last 4 year, AND to justify your increasing use of government power against your partisan enemies.

Those are the real threats to democracy here. You and your behavior.

The FBI lied. There was nothing to RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. Even Mueller had to admit that. He looked and looked and found JACK SHIT.

Sure. That's why you have to pretend that every republican is a wacist and that a simple four hour riot was a serious threat to our democracy.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BACK UP YOUR SHIT. YOU HAVE TO LIE AND LIE AND LIE.

I hope you feel better now you've got that off your chest. You people think you have exclusive access to this forum and reject others who don't agree. All your hateful diatribe doesn't intimidate me son. Have another swing.
Not even idiots like you will change my opinion unless you post the links.
I'll wait here dickhead.

Forum List

Back