Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: Stopped reading here. Not. - Only a fucking asshole would make a Klan reference like that. It is completely uncalled for. You are being a complete wace baiting asshole now 21SEP08-POST#520

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#5 wrote: If Correll stopped reading there he cannot know what this quote was in reference to.

“”” White women’s deaths have long been leveraged for propaganda, from the 19th century Klu Klux Klan “””

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#521 I have no idea why that would send Correll into a piss and moan fit. Had Correll kept reading he would have realized the quote was from TIME Magazine and was written by Seyward Darby, a journalist who researches the role of martyrdom of harmed white women like Ashley Babbitt in white-nationalist movements. No one is accused of supporting the Klan - There is no race baiting.

Darby wrote: “”” “Women are the tools that soften the edges of the far right,” says Seyward Darby, a journalist who researches the role of women in white-nationalist movements. For many of these groups, a white woman who is harmed or killed is the most powerful galvanizing force, Darby says. “They had been talking about how it’s a matter of life or death, but now they have an example. Are you a patriot? Are you a man? Avenge her death.” Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-a “””

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#521 I believe Darby’s point is relevant in a discussion about Babbitt’s death and more potential political violence by her fellow Trump supporters who have already begun leveraging Babbit’s death for propaganda purposes.

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#521 So if Correll can find the balls to read a post to the end perhaps he can answer this question:

“”” NFBW wrote: So Correll how does extreme right wing martyring of an anti-democracy lunatic prevent a true shit storm in the future when she was a huge part of the DJT inspired shitstorm trying to cancel millions of black American votes in cities like Detroit Philadelphia Atlanta Phoenix and Milwaukee? 21SEP08-POST#516 “””

Correll wrote: We are talking about what I THINK, and you are arguing with me about it, as though you are a better authority on my internal thoughts than I am. 21SEP08-POST#519

NFBW wrote: I am certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that @Correll’s POST#1013 on May 22 2021 is not an internal thought. 21SEP08-POST#522

NFBW wrote: Is what you put in writing Correll on MAY 22 2021 in POST#1013 your “thinking” and word that you would have been fine with W’s decision not to invade Iraq -(no invasion and no nation building obligation) - if SH had provided evidence that his WMDs had been destroyed 21SEP08-POST#522

Correll wrote: IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed and support for the invasion collapsed and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq, I would have been fine with that. - I realized at the time, that invasion was a costly gamble. NOT doing it would have been fine with me too. 21MAY22-POST#1013

NFBW wrote: What authoritative process do you Correll “THINK” would have received and considered the evidence on destroyed WMD IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed? 21SEP08-POST#522

Last edited:
View attachment 517861

Tell us again how you feared for your life but survived the protest after the only people with firearms, namely the Capitol police, murdered a unarmed female protestor.

I'm sure you were terrified!

*****SMILE*****

:)

Democrats love violent mobs if they support liberal causes and looting, burning and even murder are just fine.

Along comes an unarmed mob of Trump Deplorables and liberals piss their panties.

1631162047060.jpeg

If there is any “two systems of justice” situation here, it’s that there are one set of rules for right-wing rioters and none for left-wing rioters who terrorized entire communities for months on end in 2020

On Thursday, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris used their platforms as the next POTUS and VPOTUS of the United States to gaslight the American people with their dishonest comparison of Wednesday’s Capitol Hill riots to the Antifa/Black Lives Matter looting and riots that happened in Democrat-run cities for over six months in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

Biden threw gasoline on the fire by proclaiming that “No one can tell me that if it had been a group of Black Lives Matter protesting yesterday, they wouldn’t have been treated very, very differently than the mob of thugs that stormed the Capitol.”

Harris did her part in lighting a match as well, declaring that “We witnessed two systems of justice when we saw one that let extremists storm the United States Capitol, and another that released tear gas on peaceful protesters last summer.”

In reality, in most instances the radicals in BLM and Antifa were allowed to get away with their heinous actions last year, even being treated as heroes by the mainstream press and Democrats – some of whom, like Harris and the Biden campaign, promoted their bail funds.

Correll wrote: I recall Newt Gingrich and Charles Krauthammer making that argument. - There was a national debate on this issue and those who supported war, made their side's case. - And they won. 21MAY14-POST#741-debateN

NFBW wrote: There was no such national debate that war supporters won. That is one of @Correll’s futile attempts to rewrite the history of the ramp up to war in Iraq. One subset of this particular BIG LIE is the part that “nation building” as push back against Islamic extremism was part of that pre-war national debate in support of war BIG LIE. 21SEP09-POST#524

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Your belief system that the fact I discussed it, indicated agreement, is delusional at best. 21SEP08-POST#519

NFBW 21SEP09-POST#525 wrote: Aware = having knowledge or perception of a situation. Being aware of a situation does not indicate agreement or disagreement or any opinion at all.

NFBW 21SEP09-POST#525 wrote: I am aware of Trump’s racist birtherism in 2012 when Trump in a tweet encouraged Mitt Romney, to press the birther issue during a debate. In his tweet, Trump cited a promotional booklet for Obama’s autobiography that inaccurately says he was born in Kenya. The booklet was discovered by the right wing news outlet, Breitbart, and it was published with a disclaimer that Trump, being a birther, conveniently ignored.

NFBW 21SEP09-POST#525 wrote: Here is the BREITBART disclaimer;

“”” Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

… [W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below — one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence — not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times. DJT2012-birtherBREI “””

NFBW wrote: So tell me Correll when I tell you am aware of proof of Trump’s Birtherism in 2012 and many other times, it means that I agree with it and I am a birther as well. 21SEP09-POST#535

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Stopped reading here. Not. - Only a fucking asshole would make a Klan reference like that. It is completely uncalled for. You are being a complete wace baiting asshole now 21SEP08-POST#520

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#5 wrote: If Correll stopped reading there he cannot know what this quote was in reference to.

“”” White women’s deaths have long been leveraged for propaganda, from the 19th century Klu Klux Klan “””

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#521 I have no idea why that would send Correll into a piss and moan fit. Had Correll kept reading he would have realized the quote was from TIME Magazine and was written by Seyward Darby, a journalist who researches the role of martyrdom of harmed white women like Ashley Babbitt in white-nationalist movements. No one is accused of supporting the Klan - There is no race baiting.

Darby wrote: “”” “Women are the tools that soften the edges of the far right,” says Seyward Darby, a journalist who researches the role of women in white-nationalist movements. For many of these groups, a white woman who is harmed or killed is the most powerful galvanizing force, Darby says. “They had been talking about how it’s a matter of life or death, but now they have an example. Are you a patriot? Are you a man? Avenge her death.” Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-a “””

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#521 I believe Darby’s point is relevant in a discussion about Babbitt’s death and more potential political violence by her fellow Trump supporters who have already begun leveraging Babbit’s death for propaganda purposes.

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#521 So if Correll can find the balls to read a post to the end perhaps he can answer this question:

“”” NFBW wrote: So Correll how does extreme right wing martyring of an anti-democracy lunatic prevent a true shit storm in the future when she was a huge part of the DJT inspired shitstorm trying to cancel millions of black American votes in cities like Detroit Philadelphia Atlanta Phoenix and Milwaukee? 21SEP08-POST#516 “””

I have no idea what you are talking about. My point was your vile race baitng.

You seem to spend most of your time, doing nothing but working hard to spread hate, racism and division.

Why are you such a vile and hateful person?

Correll wrote: We are talking about what I THINK, and you are arguing with me about it, as though you are a better authority on my internal thoughts than I am. 21SEP08-POST#519

NFBW wrote: I am certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that @Correll’s POST#1013 on May 22 2021 is not an internal thought. 21SEP08-POST#522

NFBW wrote: Is what you put in writing Correll on MAY 22 2021 in POST#1013 your “thinking” and word that you would have been fine with W’s decision not to invade Iraq -(no invasion and no nation building obligation) - if SH had provided evidence that his WMDs had been destroyed 21SEP08-POST#522

Correll wrote: IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed and support for the invasion collapsed and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq, I would have been fine with that. - I realized at the time, that invasion was a costly gamble. NOT doing it would have been fine with me too. 21MAY22-POST#1013

NFBW wrote: What authoritative process do you Correll “THINK” would have received and considered the evidence on destroyed WMD IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed? 21SEP08-POST#522

I was discussing my opinion on the issue. I gave you my answer.

Your attempt to assign to me, a Premise of an external Authority to judge the issue for me, is rejected.

My answer stands. Would you like to address it?

Correll wrote: I recall Newt Gingrich and Charles Krauthammer making that argument. - There was a national debate on this issue and those who supported war, made their side's case. - And they won. 21MAY14-POST#741-debateN

NFBW wrote: There was no such national debate that war supporters won. That is one of @Correll’s futile attempts to rewrite the history of the ramp up to war in Iraq. One subset of this particular BIG LIE is the part that “nation building” as push back against Islamic extremism was part of that pre-war national debate in support of war BIG LIE. 21SEP09-POST#524

What is this relevant to?

We disagree on this issue. You want to pretend that people make decisions based on singular reasons, when EVERYONE knows that is false.

You restating our disagreement is stupid. YOu didn't even make a note of me being white. Seems pointless even for you.

Correll wrote: Your belief system that the fact I discussed it, indicated agreement, is delusional at best. 21SEP08-POST#519

NFBW 21SEP09-POST#525 wrote: Aware = having knowledge or perception of a situation. Being aware of a situation does not indicate agreement or disagreement or any opinion at all.

NFBW 21SEP09-POST#525 wrote: I am aware of Trump’s racist birtherism in 2012 when Trump in a tweet encouraged Mitt Romney, to press the birther issue during a debate. In his tweet, Trump cited a promotional booklet for Obama’s autobiography that inaccurately says he was born in Kenya. The booklet was discovered by the right wing news outlet, Breitbart, and it was published with a disclaimer that Trump, being a birther, conveniently ignored.

NFBW 21SEP09-POST#525 wrote: Here is the BREITBART disclaimer;

“”” Andrew Breitbart was never a “Birther,” and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of “Birtherism.” In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

… [W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below — one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence — not of the President’s foreign origin, but that Barack Obama’s public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times. DJT2012-birtherBREI “””

NFBW wrote: So tell me Correll when I tell you am aware of proof of Trump’s Birtherism in 2012 and many other times, it means that I agree with it and I am a birther as well. 21SEP09-POST#535

Why did you call Trump's Birtherism "racist"? How did that contribute to your question?

Cause to me, it looks like I made a valid point, ,and instead of you addressing it, you went for a topic change and peppered it with race baiting.

Describe how that "racism" comment contributed to the question, or admit that you were just being a race baiting asshole.

Correll wrote: Why did you call Trump's Birtherism "racist"? 21SEP09-POST#529

NFBW wrote: Because I like to see racist apologist like you piss and moan in denial they support a racist like DJT. 21SEP09-POST#530

NFBW wrote: Because it is. I am not the only one that thinks so. I agree with Colin Powell in this matter 21SEP09-POST#530

“”” “Yup, the whole birther movement was racist, that’s what the 99% believe. When Trump couldn’t keep that up he said he also wanted to see if the certificate noted that he was a Muslim." 16AUG21-C.Powell-birtherDJT “””

“”” Powell is right. Birtherism is racism. The lie that the president was not born in America was an attack on the legitimacy of America’s first black president. The lie that the president is a Muslim is a play for votes based on bigotry against Muslims and fear of Muslims—which is based on another lie, that Muslims as a group should be tarred as terrorists when the truth is the exact opposite. WPOST-Budowsky-09/16/16-DJTracist POSTED BY NFBW 21SEP09-POST#530

Correll wrote: Why did you call Trump's Birtherism "racist"? 21SEP09-POST#529

NFBW wrote: Because I like to see racist apologist like you piss and moan in denial they support a racist like DJT. 21SEP09-POST#530

So, it had nothing to do with your question. You admit that you were just peppering your post with wace baiting, to be a troll.

What an asshole you are being. Why are you like this?

We disagree on this issue

No. you are a liar on this issue. There was no national debate whether to invade Iraq or not, including justifying war based on nation building as a strategic military tactic against terrorists, that took place ending with the AUMF that was passed in October 2002 authorizing the use of military force against Iraq with only one true purpose- to disarm Iraq of WMD.

Do you have never backed up your nation building lie with anything. You are a liar. You can disagree and say the earth is not a sphere it’s flat but that’s not a disagreement that’s just proof of you are an idiot.

No. you are a liar on this issue. There was no national debate whether to invade Iraq or not, including justifying war based on nation building as a strategic military tactic against terrorists, that took place ending with the AUMF that was passed in October 2002 authorizing the use of military force against Iraq with only one true purpose- to disarm Iraq of WMD.

Do you have never backed up your nation building lie with anything. You are a liar. You can disagree and say the earth is not a sphere it’s flat but that’s not a disagreement that’s just proof of you are an idiot.

"ONE TRUE PURPOSE"?

DUde. NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR BULLSHIT THAT PEOPLE THINK LIKE MACHINES.

"ONE TRUE PURPOSE"?

DUde. NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR BULLSHIT THAT PEOPLE THINK LIKE MACHINES.

It’s in the AUMF - enforce relevant UN Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq’s unlawful possession of WMD. There is no other reason.You have never been able to overcome that fact, the truth, that reality and you still stick to your big lie.

It’s in the AUMF - enforce relevant UN Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq’s unlawful possession of WMD. There is no other reason.You have never been able to overcome that fact, the truth, that reality and you still stick to your big lie.

Your pretense that if it was not in the AUMF that it did not exist, is stupid.

Aware of, does not mean agreement

You’re a liar because I’ve made that point to you, you idiot. I have never said that aware of means agreement. I have pointed that out to you. You ignore it because you’re committed to lies.

Your pretense that if it was not in the AUMF that it did not exist, is stupid.

I have never suggested that the nation building argument did not exist. The point is in the AUMF there is only one clear precise concise explicit reason that W was being authorized by Congress to invade Iraq if necessary. Nation building is not part of it, it was never considered, there was no national debate on it.

That is the truth and when you deny it you are lying.

Your pretense that if it was not in the AUMF that it did not exist, is stupid

It is in no way a pretense you Liar and dodger. You cannot be made any clear and precise and explicit than this.

On October 2, 2002, John Kerry said,
“The vote that I will give to the president is for one reason and one reason only, to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction if we cannot accomplish that objective through new, tough weapons inspections.” 02OCT02-KERRY-AUMF-01

Forum List

Back