Republicans try but can't change history

NFBW wrote: Do You dissagree with DJT that invading Iraq was a huge disaster? 21SEP06-POST#473

That was your question? Then what was all that crap about what the other poster thought? Was that just filler? Or were you trying to imply other shit but when called to get serious, you walked it back?

And I just answered that, AGAIN, just minutes ago. Why are you talking in circles so much? What you are running away from?

Any ways, i said I would answer if you could actual phrase a question, so here is my answer AGAIN.

It is too early to tell. Ask me again in twenty years.

If Iraq is a functioning democracy, and the Arab Street has taken notice, and Islamic Fundamentalism seems even a little less of an unstoppable Tide, then I would have to say it worked out, despite being harder than it was supposed to.

Correll wrote: If Iraq is a functioning democracy, and the Arab Street has taken notice, and Islamic Fundamentalism seems even a little less of an unstoppable Tide, then I would have to say it worked out, despite being harder than it was supposed to. 21SEP06-POST#475

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#488 wrote: I know you understand that nation building and the reason for invasion are two separate things because you announced it when you wrote this:

Correll wrote: I did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT, and gave my support to the nation building once we were committed as a nation. 21SEP05-POST#454

NFBW wrote: So why do you now, since APRIL 2003, support the decision by W to invade Iraq In order to remove the threat of WMD by giving that decision costing $7 trillion and 5000 American lives 40 years to work out? 21SEP06-POST#488

Like I told you - that is not an answer to the question. That applies to nation building which was not the reason Iraq was invaded. Was the invasion itself a disaster.

You do not have the right to tell me what to base my opinion on.

IMO, the deciding factor as to whether or not the Invasion of Iraq was a good idea, is in the long term results.

That is a valid response. That fact that you do not like it, is not an excuse to pretend that I have not already answered it, repeatedly.

Indeed, Pretending that I did not answer it repeatedly, when I did, if you being fucked in the head.

You are engaged in magical thinking right up there with Voo Doo Dolls and lucky rabbit feet.

Correll wrote: You do not have the right to tell me what to base my opinion on. 21SEP06-POST#489

NFBW wrote: Don’t give a damn about your opinion on nation building. I have the same exact opinion on the long term impact of nation building working out as you. 21SEP06-POST#490

NFBW wrote: Based on the fact (yes these are facts) that the US Military operation in Iraq that W decided to launch instead of allowing the peaceful process of disarming Iraq continue has been over since 2012, do you agree or disagree with DJT that the invasion/decision to invade was a disaster? 21SEP06-POST#490

Correll wrote: IMO, the deciding factor as to whether or not the Invasion of Iraq was a good idea, is in the long term results. 21SEP06-POST#489

NFBW wrote: Correll hides once again under the cover of opinion by ignoring facts. The invasion of Iraq was not a friggin’ idea. It was a serious military reaction to a perceived threat primarily that the dictator would allow his stockpile of chemical WMD to fall into the hands of terrorists. There are no long term results to we wait to come in because the WMD threat has been removed when we found they did not exist.

And we cannot compare the historical record of what would have happened if W had let the peaceful disarming of Iraq to remove the threat of WMD continue - except that peaceful inspections would not have caused half a million Iraqis to die. 21SEP07-POST#491

NFBW wrote: I’m wishing Correll could think about those dead Iraqis in the context of the other option that was available to W besides starting a war. 21SEP07-POST#491

NFBW wrote: And think about what a Christian poster had to say on the subject a while back. Just food for thought 21SEP07-POST#491

NFBW 21SEP07-POST#491 wrote: Don’t know why Correll has to piss and moan about food for thought from a Christian perspective.

@emilyngheim wrote: So people who don't BELIEVE war was necessary, but BELIEVE diplomatic solutions could be accomplished by connecting DIRECTLY with the Iraqi people and academic leaders and clergy deserved that chance, and are owed restitution for destruction caused by bypassing their right to petition to redress grievances peacefully. 16SEP28-POST#443-peace

@emilyngheim wrote: I tend to favor the decision of war once it is made. But I do recognize this decision and its justification as necessary wasn't proven to all citizens, and was faith-based. 16SEP28-POST#443-Peace Reposted by NFBW 21SEP07-POST#491

toobfreak wrote: Moron, they were all found and counted long ago. 21SEP05-POST#482

NFBW wrote: You said there were millions of paper ballots illegally counted so you should be able to tell me counted in which state. If you can’t you are a liar. What state? 21SEP05-POST#492

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.
that explains why they were unarmed

Iraq 2003 gave birth to Republican BIG LIES and BIG LIARS

May 22, 2021
Correll wrote: Hint: You don't have to spend the time to source my own words. I remember saying those words, and I don't play dishonest games like you libs do. 21MAY22-POST#1013

NFBW wrote: We found Correll has been remembering the ramp up to war in IRAQ wrong and faked and falsely for 18 years as part of typical Republican BIG LIES to re-write history from invading Iraq to invading the Capitol JAN6. Just another honest mistake was it? 21SEP07-POST#495

decision was made to NOT invade Iraq, I would have been fine with that.

May 22, 2021
Correll wrote: These were not my "GOALS" but my personal reason for supporting the policy of invasion. - I am discussing the "peaceful process of disarmament" because YOU are obsessed with it. - IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed and support for the invasion collapsed and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq, I would have been fine with that. - I realized at the time, that invasion was a costly gamble. NOT doing it would have been fine with me too.
21MAY22-POST#1013

NFBW wrote: We can see (above) that prior to the invasion Correll does remember that the peaceful option was absolutely available to W and it would have been fine with Correll to not take the costly gamble of invading Iraq for any reason other than disarming the dictatorship. Just keep that in mind. 21SEP07-POST#495

AUGUST 08 2021
Correll wrote: As I have told you many times, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. 21AUG08-POST#3010

NFBW wrote: But (above) was not true and bad memory was to blame. But then somehow weeks after the invasion began Newt GINGRICH and Charles Krauthammer convinced Correll that the decision that was already made was not to disarm Iraq of WMD but to militarily convert Iraq into a functional democracy even though the only known plan and preparation for nation building at the time was to be greeted as liberators and Iraq oil would pay the cost. 21SEP07-POST#495

SEPTEMBER 05 2021
Correll wrote: I did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT, and gave my support to the nation building once we were committed as a nation. 21SEP05-POST#454

NFBW wrote: SUPPORTING nation building once militarily committed to regime change through use of force is normal, even obligatory. 21SEP07-POST#495

@emilyngheim wrote: Now, I happen to agree with you and others that once the decision is made to go to war, the US should follow through until it is completely resolved, or it puts the troops, the nations and security at risk. 16SEP28-POST#443-NB.

NFBW wrote: Supporting nation building as the reason for invading Iraq, after the fact, is not normal. In @Correll’s case it is clear that when the hidden WMD case for war dissolved before his very eyes and the national election looming as the mess in Iraq was escalating, as a Republican first and American last Correll went all in spreading BIG LIES about the ramp up to war - including the preposterous lie that nation building was actually a reason to support the decision to invade in the first place. 21SEP07-POST#495

toobfreak wrote: Moron, they were all found and counted long ago. 21SEP05-POST#482

NFBW wrote: You said there were millions of paper ballots illegally counted so you should be able to tell me counted in which state. If you can’t you are a liar. What state? 21SEP05-POST#492

It has all been documented here in numerous threads linking to many published articles about the ongoing developments and findings. If you do not already know this then you obviously do not care, and if you are too stupid to follow these threads here or look these things up for yourself or do your own internet search, you should move to a small island in Tahiti.

However, if you need me to spend my valuable time doing these simple tasks for you, please remit $25 donation to USMB, and I will accept that as payment for my time (1 hour) and will be forthwith with all the links you can handle.

It has all been documented here in numerous threads linking to many published articles about the ongoing developments and findings. If you do not already know this then you obviously do not care, and if you are too stupid to follow these threads here or look these things up for yourself or do your own internet search, you should move to a small island in Tahiti.

However, if you need me to spend my valuable time doing these simple tasks for you, please remit $25 donation to USMB, and I will accept that as payment for my time (1 hour) and will be forthwith with all the links you can handle.

The big lie is a grift. It’s always been the grift. Top to bottom.

It has all been documented here in numerous threads linking to many published articles about the ongoing developments and findings.

You are a liar.

You said there were millions of paper ballots illegally counted so you should be able to tell me counted in which state.

You cant so you are a liar.

You are a liar.
And yet offer no proof of it or anything else you say.

You said there were millions of paper ballots illegally counted so you should be able to tell me counted in which state.
I didn't say that. All the people who recorded the millions of fake ballots coming in the middle of the night after all GOP witnesses were forced home was recorded by them last Fall, by video camera, witness and affidavit! Jesus! Wake the fuck up, idiot!

You cant so you are a liar.
I just don't respond to nor jump for idiot trolls like you. And since you can't corroborate any of the stupid things you say, no sense wasting further time with a leftwing moron. IGNORE you you. Bye, troll! Up yers!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.
Hahahahahahahahaha a Dimmer statue destroyer/book burner lecturing us on changing history hahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back