Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: You do not have the right to tell me what to base my opinion on. 21SEP06-POST#489

NFBW wrote: Don’t give a damn about your opinion on nation building. I have the same exact opinion on the long term impact of nation building working out as you. 21SEP06-POST#490

NFBW wrote: Based on the fact (yes these are facts) that the US Military operation in Iraq that W decided to launch instead of allowing the peaceful process of disarming Iraq continue has been over since 2012, do you agree or disagree with DJT that the invasion/decision to invade was a disaster? 21SEP06-POST#490

So, you are wanting to judge the invasion without looking at the long term results?

That is the most pathetic thing you have tried yet. And that is really saying something.

DUde. You have LOST.

Lets go back to talking about why you are motivated to spread hate and division.

Why do you want to do that?

Correll wrote: IMO, the deciding factor as to whether or not the Invasion of Iraq was a good idea, is in the long term results. 21SEP06-POST#489

NFBW wrote: Correll hides once again under the cover of opinion by ignoring facts. The invasion of Iraq was not a friggin’ idea. It was a serious military reaction to a perceived threat primarily that the dictator would allow his stockpile of chemical WMD to fall into the hands of terrorists. There are no long term results to we wait to come in because the WMD threat has been removed when we found they did not exist.

And we cannot compare the historical record of what would have happened if W had let the peaceful disarming of Iraq to remove the threat of WMD continue - except that peaceful inspections would not have caused half a million Iraqis to die. 21SEP07-POST#491

NFBW wrote: I’m wishing Correll could think about those dead Iraqis in the context of the other option that was available to W besides starting a war. 21SEP07-POST#491

NFBW wrote: And think about what a Christian poster had to say on the subject a while back. Just food for thought 21SEP07-POST#491

NFBW 21SEP07-POST#491 wrote: Don’t know why Correll has to piss and moan about food for thought from a Christian perspective.

@emilyngheim wrote: So people who don't BELIEVE war was necessary, but BELIEVE diplomatic solutions could be accomplished by connecting DIRECTLY with the Iraqi people and academic leaders and clergy deserved that chance, and are owed restitution for destruction caused by bypassing their right to petition to redress grievances peacefully. 16SEP28-POST#443-peace

@emilyngheim wrote: I tend to favor the decision of war once it is made. But I do recognize this decision and its justification as necessary wasn't proven to all citizens, and was faith-based. 16SEP28-POST#443-Peace Reposted by NFBW 21SEP07-POST#491

Nice word salad. Your inability to make a clear point, is always fun to see.

But I guess spam boting shit you think is anti-American, is really all you care about.

NFBW wrote: We can see (above) that prior to the invasion @Correll does remember that the peaceful option was absolutely available to W and it would have been fine with @Correll

That is a lie. Surely you remember that I did not believe that peaceful disarmament was possible.

Everything after that, is based on you lying. And thus nothing but garbage.

Correll wrote: Surely you remember that I did not believe that peaceful disarmament was possible. 21SEP07-POST#503

NFBW wrote: Of course I remember that. It’s one of the stupidest come ments you’ve made on any subject. 21SEP07-POST#504

NFBW wrote: The fact is you were aware at the time that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power. I cited your post 21MAY22-POST#1013 where you wrote that if the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq you would have been fine with that. That was the point and you have not addressed that point by falsely calling me a liar. 21SEP07-POST#504

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: The fact is you were aware at the time that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power. I

i was "aware" of no such thing. I did not believe that was an option. Not sure why you insist on lying about what I said.

Correll wrote: Your inability to make a clear point, is always fun to see. 21SEP07-POST#502

Correll wrote: IMO, the deciding factor as to whether or not the Invasion of Iraq was a good idea, is in the long term results. 21SEP06-POST#489

NFBW wrote: Why do you think the invasion oF Iraq was an idea? 21SEP07-POST#506

NFBW wrote: The invasion of Iraq was authorized by Congress to enforce UNSC resolutions relevant to WMD disarmament. There are no long term results needing consideration. 21SEP07-POST#506

Correll wrote: Your inability to make a clear point, is always fun to see. 21SEP07-POST#502

NFBW wrote: Why do you think the invasion oF Iraq was an idea? 21SEP07-POST#506

NFBW wrote: The invasion of Iraq was authorized by Congress to enforce UNSC resolutions relevant to WMD disarmament. There are no long term results needing consideration. 21SEP07-POST#506

When you ask me MINE opinion on whether or not something was a success or not, it is up to me what I consider the standards to judge it by.

That you need that explained to you, is a function of your social disorder.

That you pretend to not realize that, is you being dishonest and a jerk.

NFBW wrote: The fact is you were aware at the time that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power. 21SEP07-POST#504

Correll wrote: i was "aware" of no such thing. 21SEP07-POST#505

NFBW 21SEP07-POST#508 Did you write this, Correll:

Correll wrote: IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed and support for the invasion collapsed and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq, I would have been fine with that. - I realized at the time, that invasion was a costly gamble. NOT doing it would have been fine with me too.
21MAY22-POST#1013

IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed and support for the invasion collapsed and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq, I would have been fine with that.

NFBW wrote: When you wrote “and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq” you are referring to W aren’t you Correll and it is regarding W’s option to not invade Iraq is it not? 21SEP07-POST#508

NFBW wrote: The fact is you were aware at the time that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power. 21SEP07-POST#504

NFBW 21SEP07-POST#508 Did you write this, Correll:

Correll wrote: IF, Saddam had been able to provide evidence that his wmds had been destroyed and support for the invasion collapsed and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq, I would have been fine with that. - I realized at the time, that invasion was a costly gamble. NOT doing it would have been fine with me too.
21MAY22-POST#1013

NFBW wrote: When you wrote “and the decision was made to NOT invade Iraq” you are referring to W aren’t you Correll and it is regarding W’s option to not invade Iraq is it not? 21SEP07-POST#508

I was clear that my denial was about the option of "peaceful disarmament", not, "not invading", so your pretense of not understanding that, is not credible.

So, stop talking shit.

Correll wrote: I was clear that my denial was about the option of "peaceful disarmament", not, "not invading", 21SEP07-POST#509

NFBW 21SEP07-POST#510 Did you write this Correll?

Correll wrote: - I am discussing the "peaceful process of disarmament" 21MAY22-POST#1013

NFBW wrote: The record shows you were very aware that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power.. - So you lied. 21SEP07-POST#510

NFBW 21SEP07-POST#510 And you answered this question:

NFBW wrote: Would you have still supported the war based on nation building in the event that United Nations Security Council inspectors had successfully disarmed Iraq being declared in full compliance with all United Nations Security Council resolutions as described in 1441? 21MAY14 POST#758b NFBW reposted 21SEP07-POST#510

Last edited:
View attachment 517861

Tell us again how you feared for your life but survived the protest after the only people with firearms, namely the Capitol police, murdered a unarmed female protestor.

I'm sure you were terrified!

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's good that she got shot... but that's what happens.

After all, when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.. lol.

I wonder if Trump ever sent her family any money since she gave up her life for the the orange turd?

If she has any kids... I wonder what they are going to think about their mom being an insurrectionist... and dying for a narcissist.

Correll wrote: I was clear that my denial was about the option of "peaceful disarmament", not, "not invading", 21SEP07-POST#509

Correll wrote: - I am discussing the "peaceful process of disarmament" 21MAY22-POST#1013

NFBW 21SEP07-POST#510 The record shows you were very aware that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power.. - So you lied. 21SEP07-POST#510

That I discussed it, does not mean I agreed that it was a valid option.

Did you seriously think, that the act of me discussing the issue that you cared about so fucking much, meant that I was thus agreeing with you that it was valid, despite my repeatedly and clear statements to the contrary?

That you would make such an assumption, not mention it to me and then build... what? a house of cards of ideas on top of that insanely flimsy foundation,

And then attack me for not... conforming to this shit you just make up and imagined?

Seriously not. What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, Aspergers? Does that even really cover it? Something is seriously wrong with your brain,

OR, you are just being a trolling spam bot, spaming anti-American and anti-White and Anti-Christian bullshit.

Which is it? And while we are at it, why do you want to spread hate and division?

I wonder if Trump ever sent her family any money since she gave up her life for the the orange turd?

If she has any kids... I wonder what they are going to think about their mom being an insurrectionist... and dying for a narcissist.

Depends on how shit goes. She might go down as someone dying to prevent a true shit storm, that came later because not enough people joined her at the right time.

1631073039780.png

Sounds like president Biden needs to publicly award that police officer a medal of valor immediately.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Correll wrote: That I discussed it, does not mean I agreed that it was a valid option. 21SEP07-POST#512

NFBW wrote: That you discussed it means you were fully aware at the time that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power. 21SEP07-POST#515

NFBW wrote: The record for reality buffs shows that peacefully disarming Iraq was a valid option for W all the way to at least MARCH 6 .2003 I cant see how @Correll’s ‘fuck the UN warmongering attitude mattered or changed reality in any way. 21SEP07-POST#515

“”” I'm hopeful that he does disarm. But, in the name of peace and the security of our people, if he won't do so voluntarily, we will disarm him.”””

“”” “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” Babbitt-21JAN05-storm “””

NFBW 21SEP08-POST#516 wrote: A white female Q-Anon Biblical minded cultist joins the mob on Jan6 in DC videoing and narrating her march from where she got fighting instructions outside the White House to the Capitol. Her last recording before storming the Capitol and getting killed included emulating her Dear Leader’s penchant for exaggerating his own mob sizes over the years.

“”” “We are walking to the Capitol in a mob. There’s an estimated over three million people here today,” “There is a sea of nothing but red, white and blue patriots for Trump,” “God bless America, patriots.” Babbitt-21JAN06-mob “””

Correll wrote: Depends on how shit goes. She might go down as someone dying to prevent a true shit storm, that came later because not enough people joined her at the right time. 21SEP07-POST#513

NFBW wrote: I get what you are saying Correll - are you gonna be a man and join “the storm” the next time DJT makes the call? 21SEP08-POST#516

“”” White women’s deaths have long been leveraged for propaganda, from the 19th century Klu Klux Klan to the militia movements of the 1990s to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, which often invoked their killing at the hands of undocumented immigrants.

“Women are the tools that soften the edges of the far right,” says Seyward Darby, a journalist who researches the role of women in white-nationalist movements. For many of these groups, a white woman who is harmed or killed is the most powerful galvanizing force, Darby says. “They had been talking about how it’s a matter of life or death, but now they have an example. Are you a patriot? Are you a man? Avenge her death.” Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-a “””

“”” In the final months of her life, Babbitt’s posts took on a biblical fervor, casting Trump’s supporters as warriors in an epic battle of good versus evil.

Her last tweet, sent after she arrived in Washington on Jan. 5, read: “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” The reference to the “storm” is a key tenet of the QAnon conspiracy, the day adherents believe a violent reckoning will expose the deep state and bring Trump’s enemies to justice. Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-b “””

NFBW wrote: So Correll how does extreme right wing martyring of an anti-democracy lunatic prevent a true shit storm in the future when she was a huge part of the DJT inspired shitstorm trying to cancel millions of black American votes in cities like Detroit Philadelphia Atlanta Phoenix and Milwaukee? 21SEP08-POST#516

Last edited:

Correll wrote: That I discussed it, does not mean I agreed that it was a valid option. 21SEP07-POST#512

NFBW wrote: If you disagree with the damn near entire world including the Pope in Rome that Iraq could be disarmed peacefully it means as a matter of fact that you are aware of the fact that W had an option to allow Iraq to be disarmed peacefully and avoid war. 21SEP07-POST#517

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.
Well, we do know that Democrats want to change history and cancel it out.

NFBW wrote: That you discussed it means you were fully aware at the time that W had an option to allow Iraq to be peaceably disarmed and leave SH in power. 21SEP07-POST#515

No, it doesn't. I clearly and repeatedly expressed my belief that it was NOT a viable option with long and detailed explanations.

Your belief system that the fact I discussed it, indicated agreement, is delusional at best.

That you are holding to this nonsense, when I am expressly telling you that I disagree, is a sign of how insane your overall logic and world view has been, consistently.

We are talking about what I THINK, and you are arguing with me about it, as though you are a better authority on my internal thoughts than I am.

You have all the insight into other people, of a potted plant.

Assuming that the potted plant is dead.

“”” White women’s deaths have long been leveraged for propaganda, from the 19th century Klu Klux Klan

Stopped reading here. Not.

Only a fucking asshole would make a Klan reference like that. It is completely uncalled for. You are being a complete wace baiting asshole now.

Forum List

Back