Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: Stop a count and having a recount, is not overturning. 21JUL27-POST#63

"Had Mike Pence had the courage to send the Electoral College vote back to the states for recertification, …. we would right now have a Republican President” DJT-21May15 official statement

NFBW wrote: The above DJT statement is all the proof any non-duped Democracy Loving American needs to be clear in understanding that Trump had a plan that involved a mob surrounding the Capitol where the intent was to overturn the election. 21SEP03-POST#416

"Had Mike Pence had the courage to send the Electoral College vote back to the states for recertification, …. we would right now have a Republican President” DJT-21May15 official statement

NFBW wrote: I am telling Correll he is wrong to claim that the Jan6 riot was not , about overturning.the election. Trump’s public statements make Correll ’s statement false. 21SEP06-POST#461

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#461 But now Correll says he thinks DJT was wrong:

Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#428

NFBW wrote: So the truth is still that DJT being wrong, which he always obviously was, does nothing to negate the fact that DJT told the world that the Jan6 rally pulled in rioters who believed their Dear Leader had a plan to overturn the election- so they stormed the US Capitol. 21SEP06-POST#461

Correll wrote: I only bought into the nation building agenda AFTER the invasion, and AFTER the course was already set. 21AUG22-POST#3305

NFBW wrote: Yes, Correll we have established that you “bought into the nation building agenda AFTER the invasion” and that means our “support” for post-invasion nation building is mutual. There is no disagreement on that between us. I’m glad my superior knowledge on the facts surrounding the ramp up to war enlightened you. But we continue to have a major difference when it comes down to supporting the invasion going in - BEFORE the course was already set, as you said. 21SEP05-POST#456

NFBW 21SEP05-POST#456 Look at your most recent response:

Correll wrote: I did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT, and gave my support to the nation building once we were committed as a nation. 21SEP05-POST#454

NFBW wrote: You, Correll told the entire world for all posterity that you “did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT.“ It means you did and still do support the invasion that ended up killing half a million Iraqis that disarming Iraq peacefully would not have killed to achieve the same result - a disarmed Iraq kept under long term monitoring. THE WMD THREAT REMOVED! 21SEP05-POST#456

NFBW wrote: I, on the other hand would paraphrase your statement thusly, “I did not support the invasion, but gave my support to the nation building once we were committed as a nation.” So Correll do you see the significant difference between you and me. You support the invasion. I never supported the invasion and never will. I agree with DJT - we Americans were fed a lie to make a war out of dusarming Iraq. You don’t agree with DJT on that. 21SEP05-POST#456

The point was that you slammed me for not caring about the "half a million dead" which is so vile of you on so many levels.

Correll wrote: Stop a count and having a recount, is not overturning. 21JUL27-POST#63

NFBW wrote: The above DJT statement is all the proof any non-duped Democracy Loving American needs to be clear in understanding that Trump had a plan that involved a mob surrounding the Capitol where the intent was to overturn the election. 21SEP03-POST#416

NFBW wrote: I am telling Correll he is wrong to claim that the Jan6 riot was not , about overturning.the election. Trump’s public statements make Correll ’s statement false. 21SEP06-POST#461

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#461 But now Correll says he thinks DJT was wrong:

Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#428

NFBW wrote: So the truth is still that DJT being wrong, which he always obviously was, does nothing to negate the fact that DJT told the world that the Jan6 rally pulled in rioters who believed their Dear Leader had a plan to overturn the election- so they stormed the US Capitol. 21SEP06-POST#461

You say that Trump said, "overturn", yet, that is not what you quote Trump sayihng above.

When you have to change what your enemy said, to make your point about your enemy,

your point is wrong.

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.

They should probably start tearing down statues and monuments

Correll wrote: The point was that you slammed me for not caring about the "half a million dead" which is so vile of you on so many levels. 21SEP06-POST#462

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#465 I’ll decide what my points are - not you. The point is articulated here:

NFBW wrote: You, Correll told the entire world for all posterity that you “did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT.“ It means you did and still do support the invasion that ended up killing half a million Iraqis that disarming Iraq peacefully would not have killed to achieve the same result - a disarmed Iraq kept under long term monitoring. THE WMD THREAT REMOVED! 21SEP05-POST#456

NFBW wrote: You did and still do support the invasion that ended up killing half a million Iraqis that disarming Iraq peacefully would not have killed to achieve the same result. That is a fact. That is the point. 21SEP06-POST#465

NFBW wrote: Deal with it 21SEP06-POST#465

Last edited:
Correll wrote: The point was that you slammed me for not caring about the "half a million dead" which is so vile of you on so many levels. 21SEP06-POST#462

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#465 I’ll decide what my points are - not you. The point is articulated here:

NFBW wrote: Deal with it 21SEP06-POST#46

Wrong on several levels as we have repeatedly discussed, Wally.

Correll wrote: Wrong on several levels as we have repeatedly discussed, 21SEP06-POST#466

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#467 Tell me what is wrong with my 21SEP06-POST#465 commentary?

NFBW wrote: You Correll did and still do support the invasion that ended up killing half a million Iraqis that disarming Iraq peacefully would not have killed to achieve the same resulting . 21SEP06-POST#465

Can you point to anything in 21SEP06-POST#465 that is not true? So what is wrong with it? 21SEP06-POST#467

Correll wrote: Wrong on several levels as we have repeatedly discussed, 21SEP06-POST#466

NFBW wrote: Tell me what is wrong with my 21SEP06-POST#465 commentary? 21SEP06-POST#467

NFBW wrote: You Correll did and still do support the invasion that ended up killing half a million Iraqis that disarming Iraq peacefully would not have killed to achieve the same resulting . 21SEP06-POST#465

Can you point to anything in 21SEP06-POST#465 that is not true? So what is wrong with it? 21SEP06-POST#467

i've done so many times before.

Why have you devolved into a mindless spam bot? SAY SOMETHING NEW, YOU LOSER.

so …. how many failed, therefore illegal, ballots are out there and in which of the critical states do they exist?
which State actually “counted” millions of “paper” ballots that were not legitimate votes.
forged signatures, ballot-box stuffing, ballot harvesting, paying for voting, offering raffle prizes for voting, voting in place of the deceased, doctoring ballots, voting twice, not delivering opposition ballots, destroying opposition ballots, backdating ballots, re-running ballots through counting machines, restricting access of poll observers, assaulting and threatening observers advising voters at the voting booth, ‘finding’ stacks of ballots hours and days later, feigning water main breaks to clear out voting precincts and then manipulate counting machines, delivering truckloads of computer-generated ballots, employing software susceptible to vote-switching, and untold numbers other illegal and un-democratic schemes.
1. Who delivered thousands of ballots by truck?
2. Who drove the trucks?
3. Did anyone have to pay for the trucks and drivers?
4. Who summoned the drivers, in the wee hours, and
5. who coordinated the delivery and timing?
6. Who instigated the ‘water main’ break, or the equivalent excuse, in Atlanta?
7. Who informed postal officials to instruct their workers to backdate ballots?
8. Who directed postal workers to doctor ballots?
9. Who directed poll workers to discard or destroy outside envelopes for mail-in ballots?
10. Where were the ballot mills located?
11. Who printed thousands of ‘Biden votes,’ and delivered them in pristine condition – thus indicating that the ballots had never been mailed, and virtually had never been handled. 21JAN18-POST#7
could you you tell me in order to find what you claim has been posted already. What state I am looking for? 21SEP06-POST#460

Apparently the operative word in NotfooledbyW moniker is the word FOOL. He sleeps through months and hundreds of threads, then demands to be taught all handed him on a silver platter while standing on one leg!

Apparently he also missed that since last November 3, all his questions have been reported by the press as being totally BASELESS and DEBUNKED. Yet apparently still can't tell us HOW, WHERE, WHEN, or by WHO! Nah. Without realizing it, Fooledbyeverything has let it slip out that he really knows more than he lets on, is acting dumb, and is just gaslighting the topic again hoping that I'll bite and get led on a merry chase around in circles by him!

When leftists ask you questions, it is never to learn or to see if they could be wrong or don't know something, it is always asked on the assumption that they already know everything, are right about everything, and just are hoping to jerk others around by a chain.

giggle.gif

Last edited:
SAY SOMETHING NEW

NFBW wrote: Show us you are not a liar by referencing the post where you think you found something wrong with my 21SEP06-POST#465 commentary? 21SEP06-POST#473

NFBW wrote: Tell me what is wrong with my 21SEP06-POST#465 commentary? 21SEP06-POST#467

NFBW wrote You Correll did and still do support the invasion that ended up killing half a million Iraqis that disarming Iraq peacefully would not have killed to achieve the same resulting . 21SEP06-POST#465

NFBW wrote: Can you point to anything in 21SEP06-POST#465 that is not true? So what is wrong with it? 21SEP06-POST#467

NFBW wrote: Do you still support the invasion that killed half a million Iraqis 21SEP06-POST#473

NFBW wrote: Do You dissagree with DJT that invading Iraq was a huge disaster? 21SEP06-POST#473

toobfreak wrote: Notice how all these idiots ever say is how wrong others are, how they lied or are brainwashed, but can never provide even a hair of evidence to support a thing they ever say? 21SEP05-POST#472

NFBW You, toobfreak say “millions of paper ballots” blah blah blah as if you have physical evidence to back that up - so …. how many failed, therefore illegal, ballots are out there and in which of the critical states do they exist? 21SEP05 -POST#457

NFBW wrote: You must recall toobfreak which state this illegal activity happened. So could you you tell me in order to find what you claim has been posted already. What state I am looking for? 21SEP06-POST#460

NFBW wrote: If you have no idea which state physically “counted” illegit and illegal paper ballots please say it. Then I won’t have to search for something that does not exist. It didn’t happen is the answer. 21SEP06-POST#474

NFBW wrote: perhaps Correll knows which state physically “counted” millions of illegit and illegal paper ballots ? 21SEP06-POST#474

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Do You dissagree with DJT that invading Iraq was a huge disaster? 21SEP06-POST#473

I've clearly and concisely said that I think it is too early to tell.

Did you forget? Or are you just being a spam bot again?

God what a pedantic idiot.

He obviously has severe aspergers, yet refuses to acknowledge that that means he is going to SUCK at understanding the motivations and internal world of others.

He INSISTS on making EXTREMELY self serving assumptions about what other people think, and then attacking them based on that.

And when he tries to justify his attacks, and starts declaring certain opinions "Facts", he gets really twisted up.

If he was not so rude in the process, i would feel sorry for him.

Correll wrote: I've clearly and concisely said that I think it is too early to tell. 21SEP06-POST#475

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#478 Here is what you were asked:

NFBW wrote: Do You dissagree with DJT that I N V A D I N G Iraq was a huge disaster? 21SEP06-POST#473

NFBW wrote: Do you agree that the invasion itself - the decision to invade - was a huge disaster? We all hope the nation building in Iraq works out in the long run but that was not the reason that Iraq was invaded. 21SEP06-POST#478

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#478 wrote: I Just came across an interesting perspective on the invasion of Iraq from one of our Christian posters:

@emilyngheim wrote: However, even though I believe the arguments about WMD were valid, and these chemical weapons were most likely moved into Syria and used later, this was not PROVEN as in due process before making a decision to act and deprive citizens of liberty. 16SEP28-POST#443-SyriaWMD

NFBW wrote: She brings up an astute point when she wrote “ not PROVEN as in due process before making a decision to act and deprive citizens of liberty.” 21SEP06-POST#478

NFBW wrote: Correll supported and supports the invasion that deprived the half a million Iraqi people who died of life and their liberty without due pricess. 21SEP06-POST#478

Last edited:
Correll wrote: I've clearly and concisely said that I think it is too early to tell. 21SEP06-POST#475

NFBW 21SEP06-POST# to Here is what you were asked:

NFBW wrote: Do you agree that the invasion itself - the decision to invade - was a huge disaster? We all hope the nation building in Iraq works out in the long run but that was not the reason that Iraq was invaded. 21SEP06-POST#4

NFBW 21SEP06-POST#4 wrote: I Just came across an interesting perspective on the invasion of Iraq from one of our Christian posters:

@emilyngheim wrote: However, even though I believe the arguments about WMD were valid, and these chemical weapons were most likely moved into Syria and used later, this was not PROVEN as in due process before making a decision to act and deprive citizens of liberty. 16SEP28-POST#443-SyriaWMD

She brings up an astute point when she wrote “ not PROVEN as in due process before making a decision to act and deprive citizens of liberty.” 21SEP06-POST#

I think I see what you are asking. Now phrase it as a question, without the chaff, and I will happily answer it.

Are you capable of that?

Forum List

Back