Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena

When have the Repubs ever refused to release deposition testimony? You're spewing partisan lies.
Oh, you are denying what I said is the way it is set up? No. I did not think so.
How about this. If it were you facing possibly 17 years in actual real court on Federal Charges, would you allow yourself to be dragged before a partisan House committee and forced to testify under oath, while facing actual charges?
Nope. Neither would I, and it appears, neither will Hunter.
He may be a piece of crap, but not totally stupid.

I imagine next steps are:
*House sues to enforce subpoena.
*Biden inserts that the House does not have a sufficient legislative interest.
*Appeals of ruling
*2024 election. Either new Congress or upon final ruling just asserts his 5th Amendment privilege.
They'll probably reissue the subpeona after the vote today. Hunter will once again tell Congress to fuck themselves, then they will hold him in criminal contempt. Puts daddy in a very sticky wicket.

Fartwell is in trouble. He persuaded Hunter to defy the congressional subpoena. Hunter needs to be charged with contempt. After all, Joe Biden said a while back it's the DOJ’s Duty to Prosecute Anyone Who Defies Congressional Subpoena.

FLASHBACK: Watch as Joe Biden Affirms DOJ’s Duty to Prosecute Anyone Who Defies Congressional Subpoena​

That's nothing your hate party people supports Jordan not responding to a a subpoena and he will be going to jail along with Trump. For his actions for the attempted overthrow of our government .

Oh, you are denying what I said is the way it is set up? No. I did not think so.

Yes. You lied when you claimed "Behind closed doors, where they can release what they please, but he has nothing to release." Unlike the Democrats, the REpubs have never refused to release deposition transcripts.
How about this. If it were you facing possibly 17 years in actual real court on Federal Charges, would you allow yourself to be dragged before a partisan House committee and forced to testify under oath, while facing actual charges?
If my actions put my daddy's entire Presidency at risk? Absolutely. In a heart beat.
Nope. Neither would I, and it appears, neither will Hunter.
He may be a piece of crap, but not totally stupid.
He's a corrupt, lying scumbag. That is why he is refusing to testify.

Worse comes to worst you go in and plead the fifth. You don't tell Congress to go fuck themselves like Hunter did today.

All of Trump's kids testified every time they were called. Nothing to hide, even from the Trump hating partisans on the hyper partisan J6 committee.

When have the Repubs ever refused to release deposition testimony? You're spewing partisan lies.
Who cares?
What are you going to do about it, put him on trial for prison for 17 years?
Worst case scenario on Contempt of Congress is $1000 dollar fine and one year in jail.
Even to get that, Congress has to refer for prosecution in a real court, and then stand in line.
He has no motivation to comply, whatsoever.
So, what are you or they going to do, but piss and moan about it?

Who cares?
What are you going to do about it, put him on trial for prison for 17 years?
Worst case scenario on Contempt of Congress is $1000 dollar fine and one year in jail.
Even to get that, Congress has to refer for prosecution in a real court, and then stand in line.
He has no motivation to comply, whatsoever.
So, what are you or they going to do, but piss and moan about it?
Because it will expose the thoroughly corrupt Biden administration when Garland refuses to indict and prosecute the President's son for the exact same thing he's indicted and prosecuted several Republicans.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings​

After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Hunter Biden on Wednesday arrived in DC and gave a press conference on Capitol Hill where he revealed he will only answer questions under his own rules despite a congressional subpoena.
Congressional Republicans subpoenaed Hunter Biden for a closed-door deposition related to his influence-peddling and family corruption.
Hunter Biden on Wednesday said he will only testify “at a public hearing.”
“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said in the presser.
Hunter tacitly admitted that his father Joe Biden was involved in his overseas businesses in other ways.
House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Wednesday announced GOP lawmakers will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings after Hunter Biden brazenly defied a lawful subpoena.
“Hunter Biden today defied lawful subpoenas and we will now initiate contempt of Congress proceedings,” Comer said.
“We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden,” Comer added.

Commentary:
Congress has the power to arrest and imprison Hunter for 1 year. Do it!.
The question remains... When Congress refers the proceedings to the DoJ, will Garland enforce the Congressional contempt charges against Hunter as they did with Bannon?

**********​

Hunter Biden is at the Capitol and ready to testify.

They'll probably reissue the subpeona after the vote today. Hunter will once again tell Congress to fuck themselves, then they will hold him in criminal contempt.
They have to sue or get the DOJ to pursue contempt otherwise its meaningless.

Liar! Biden most likely raped his own daughter in the shower many times.
Lets do a little research and figure out how many time the pussy grabber raped his daughter , I mean he did say everyone could call her a piece of ass and multiple times said that she was his type of women. if you know what I mean. You know with the scum bag patented turkey fucker look in his eyes.

Because it will expose the thoroughly corrupt Biden administration when Garland refuses to indict and prosecute the President's son for the exact same thing he's indicted and prosecuted several Republicans.
Oh, I can see why they would want him too. Even if they got nothing (which is what they would get since he is a private citizen retaining all 5th amendment rights) it would make for political theater. But, it doesn't even make for believable political theater, as the man has no motivation to comply until after his trial, and there is not really much they can do about it, while he is facing trial on the things they would be most interested to ask.

After the trial, then they might be able, but probably not before, as he can stall with appeals, all the way to the US Supreme Court.

He screwed up by defying the subpoena. The GOP has the right to do this. After all Joe Biden said recently to a reporter that the DOJ must prosecute anyone who defies a Congressional subpoena.

FLASHBACK: Watch as Joe Biden Affirms DOJ’s Duty to Prosecute Anyone Who Defies Congressional Subpoena​

Lets do a little research and figure out how many time the pussy grabber raped his daughter , I mean he did say everyone could call her a piece of ass and multiple times said that she was his type of women. if you know what I mean. You know with the scum bag patented turkey fucker look in his eyes.
Trump didn't molest Ivanka. He has morals. Biden on the other hand took naked showers with his prepubescent daughter, Ashley. Look at him staring at her nipples. He's lusting for her.

1702498958035.jpeg

Forum List

Back