Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena

He screwed up by defying the subpoena. The GOP has the right to do this. After all Joe Biden said recently to a reporter that the DOJ must prosecute anyone who defies a Congressional subpoena.

FLASHBACK: Watch as Joe Biden Affirms DOJ’s Duty to Prosecute Anyone Who Defies Congressional Subpoena​

Didn't your magaturds openly defy J6 subpoenas? Why are you such a fucking hypocrite?

Because it will expose the thoroughly corrupt Biden administration when Garland refuses to indict and prosecute the President's son for the exact same thing he's indicted and prosecuted several Republicans.
Hunter is a private citizen with no connection to government.

There is no "thoroughly corrupt Biden administration" except in your sticky head.

They have to sue or get the DOJ to pursue contempt otherwise its meaningless.
Nope. Not meaningless. If Bidens' DOJ refuses indict and prosecute Hunter for the exact same thing they have indicted and prosecuted several Republicans, the thoroughly corrupt and partisan nature of the DOJ will be exposed and it will throw into further serious question, the partisan nature of their prosecution of Trump.

Nope. Not meaningless. If Bidens' DOJ refuses indict and prosecute Hunter for the exact same thing they have indicted and prosecuted several Republicans, the thoroughly corrupt and partisan nature of the DOJ will be exposed and it will throw into further serious question, the partisan nature of their prosecution of Trump.
False equivalency, bub.

Oh, I can see why they would want him too. Even if they got nothing (which is what they would get since he is a private citizen retaining all 5th amendment rights) it would make for political theater. But, it doesn't even make for believable political theater, as the man has no motivation to comply until after his trial, and there is not really much they can do about it, while he is facing trial on the things they would be most interested to ask.

After the trial, then they might be able, but probably not before, as he can stall with appeals, all the way to the US Supreme Court.
Then he should have gone in and pleaded the fifth. What you are advocating is that it perfectly acceptable for people to tell Congress to go fuck themselves when issued a subpoena. Not the kind of government I want to have.

After all Joe Biden said recently to a reporter that the DOJ must prosecute anyone who defies a Congressional subpoena.

Lol!

How many times must democrats fuck themselves with stuff like this before they finally learn?

How delicious!

I am sure you think that matters.

Then he should have gone in and pleaded the fifth. What you are advocating is that it perfectly acceptable for people to tell Congress to go fuck themselves when issued a subpoena. Not the kind of government I want to have.
I am not teaching anything. Attorney Hunter Biden is just teaching a lesson in law, courtesy of Georgetown University Law Center and of course his graduate Doctor of Jurisprudence (JD) from Yale Law School.
Sorry, but you are just screwed.

I am not teaching anything. Attorney Hunter Biden is just teaching a lesson in law, courtesy of Georgetown University Law Center and of course his graduate Doctor of Jurisprudence (JD) from Yale Law School.
Sorry, but you are just screwed.
WTF are you talking about?

You're cheering someone telling Congress to go fuck themselves when they are under subpoena. Your utter disrespect for our system of government is noted

Forum List

Back